The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP-

2 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP- - Page 8 Empty Re: 1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP-

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:05 am

"Hey Alison." Julia said in a quite voice, as she bent down to pick up more candy and something else.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 0

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP- - Page 8 Empty Re: 1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP-

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:10 am

Her eyes scanned Julia for a second and she knelt down and helped her. "Hey Julia." She said in an equally quiet voice.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 7
Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:18 am

"What happend dude?" Quentin asked Dean with a frown.
"I got a lot of candy." Julia said with a smile that didn't reach her eyes.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:23 am

"I... don't know. One second we were fine, just talking in the car, the next we confess, the next we're here and she's racing out of the car, and then the next she's on the ground!" Dean said in a whisper.
"Yeah, you did..." Alison said, tucking a lock of her black hair behind her ear while picking up more candy.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:29 am

"Okay. Wait what did you confess?" Quentin asked with a smile. He said it louder then he ment to and Julia heard him.
"What did you just say?"
"Ummm...I think that I just put my foot in my mouth. And then here goes the other one." he sighed and then took a deep breath. "I asked what did you guys confess?"
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:33 am

Dean cursed under his breath.
Alison's stopped picking up candy and looked at everyone. "Wait- did I just hear correctly? You guys confessed?"
He facepalmed. "Ohmygosh, why is it such a big deal?"
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:35 am

"WHAT DID THEY CONFESS?" Quentin asked lost.
"You said that you wouldn't tell anyone! Ugg. I wasn't going to tell anyone. I wasn't even going to mention it ever again!" Julia said with a sad look in her eyes as she relized that that was what she had planned on doing.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:40 am

"Ohgod, this isn't going the way I planned." Dean said, rubbing his temples.
Alison blinked twice then looked to Quentin. "Yes, they did." She looked to Dean and then to Julia. "Let's... just all get inside... We're all just a little moody and sensitive because of the lack of sleep..." She muttered the last part.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:54 am

"whatever. Can we let the guys carry all the stuff in?" Julia asked her.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:57 am

Alison smiled lightly. "Yeah." She turned to Quentin and Dean. "You guys mind carrying this all in?"
"Do we have a choice?"

Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:58 am

"No. We don't. Why did you even ask?" Quentin said with a smile towords Alison and Julia.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:00 am

Dean nodded. "True, we don't." He said as he walked over to Julia and started scooping up the candy around her.
Alison shrugged, then smiled.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:01 am

Quentin walked around to the back and got the coffe, the movies and soda.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:08 am

Dean scooped up all the candy. "Okay," He said, alitte strained. "Let's go,"
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:09 am

"How much money did you spend?" Quentin asked as Julia help open the door so they could go in.
"Ummm about 300 dollars give or take." she said with a shrug.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:13 am

"And you had 300 dollars to spare?" Alison asked with an arch of her eyebrow, walking in behind Julia. Behind her was Dean, lugging the candy.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:18 am

"No. I had 400."
"Why. Did. You. Get. This. Much. Stuff?" Quentin asked as he set it all down on a empty booth table.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:22 am

Her jaw dropped.
"I.... Agree...." Dean said, and set all the stuff he had down on the same booth.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:33 am

"Close your mouth files might come in..." Julia said with a smile. "And you be quite. I got that much stuff buecause we need stuff to do and have things to eat and good coffee to drink."
"Oh...still this is way to much stuff..."
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:35 am

Alison quickly shut her mouth then walked over to the booth with all the stuff. Her eyes scanned all the items before she picked out the Pre-Wrap and Hydrogen Peroxide. "Thanks for getting me these Julia!" She said with a small smile.
Dean shrugged. "It'll all be gone by morning."
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:41 am

"What did I say? ANd your welcom Alison."
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:43 am

Dean shrugged again.
Alison looked down at the bottle and then started toward the bathroom.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:48 am

Julia sat down after she grabbed a bag of candy and opend in and started eating.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:52 am

Dean opened a soda and started drinking it.
Alison shut the bathroom door, not bothering to lock it again. She set her medical items down on the sink and peeled off her shirt. She stared at herself in the mirror before she stole a glance at her back. The edges around the slash marks were starting to turn pink, indicating infection. She started wetting a bunch of paper towels with the Hydrogen Peroxide.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:56 am

"Did you ask?" Julia asked with a rasie of her eyebrows.
"I don;t think that he did." Quentin said iwht a smile
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next