The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP-

2 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP- - Page 7 Empty Re: 1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP-

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:40 pm

"Just about another minute..." He glanced at her and smiled back.
Alison watched as she set the pink peg thing in her car.

{You know what the pink peg thing is... right? O.e}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 7
Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP- - Page 7 Empty Re: 1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP-

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:19 am

{Yes...why? It's the woman person...I think...I might be right and I might be wrong. I am just so sore, and I hurt all over...can't think staright...sad really. Jeff's party was really fun! Very Happy And I think that I might like someone again. But I am not sure...And I hate Smeer the Queer, when the guys will not treat you like a guy. Sorry...}

"Okay..."
Quentin picked up a blue one and set it in his car and waited.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 0

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:29 am

{Yeah, it's that! ^^ Really? I'm sorry your sore... But glad to hear that it was fun!}

Awkward silence as he turned another corner. Just two more streets away...

"Okay, I'm ready." Alison said with a small smile.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:32 am

"So..." Julia said trying to fill the empty space. She couldn't think of anything to talk about.
"Okay. Then lets get started. You get to go first."
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:34 am

"....So...." He replied, blinking twice. This... was just weird. He sped up a little.
"Right." She nodded, then looked between the College start and the regular start. She decided to start just regular and dealed all that out. In the end, she was a police officer with a payday of 5,000. Not a bad start. She moved her piece. "Okay, your turn."
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:46 am

"Humm...my turn...." he said with a smile. He went to college, and had to take out a loan for it.
"Okay. This is not okay. And I really mean not okay. I shouldn't have said anything. About likeing you. This ruined are friendship We can't even think of something to talk about." Julia said as she turned and looked at him. The she looked away really fast.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:57 am

She smiled lightly and went again.
He blinked and took in a breath before speaking. "Technically you didn't say anything. You quickly say: 'I didn't say anything!' right after. So really, I told you. And us not talking is probably us soaking all of it in. Well, it is for me anyway...."
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:10 am

"Oh..I think that I might just shut up know..." Julia said as she looked away from everything and anything.
"My turn again...." he said as he landed on the "skip the next turn to take a test."
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:17 am

They were almost to the house. Three more blocks.
Alison held back a giggle. She spun again and landed on a pay day. "Whoo!"
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:20 am

"You get to go one more time..." he said with a sigh and then he started laughing. He was haveing a lot of fun. More fun then he had since Nancy had died.
"What do I say? Do I even say anything?" Julia thought.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:26 am

"Oh yeah," She laughed along as she took her turn again. She was so happy now- even though her back had been slashed and half of her friends were dead-but hey, she was happy! She landed on a life tile and took one.
Dean blinked in thought.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:34 am

OOC: I AM SO MAD AT BOOTH! HE IS THE MOST STUPIED PERSON I HAVE EVER SAW ON TV! *MAD*

"Haha. I get to go again.!" He moved two more spots.
"1,2 I am comeing for you.
3,4 Better shut your door." Freddy started singing the song while he was watching them, play the game "Life". "Enjoy it while you can. But before long you will be with all of your friends. In the ground. Dead. And I will be alive." he said with a little laugh and then he finshed the song.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:37 am

She smiled and moved again, moving only 1. "Booo~" She whined quietly, but smiled still. Deep... deep... deep down in her mind, she had sense of urgency, but she didn't notice.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:43 am

"Were almost there. Just a little bit more to go.." she thought to her self as she wanted to get out of the car and away from Dean.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:47 am

2 blocks.... 1 block... Driveway... He set the car into park, staring out the window. "We're back..." He whispered.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:51 am

Julia was out of the car and to the trunk before he had even said anything. She tryied to pop it open but she couldn't get it. She looked around the corner and asked in a wisper "Can you open this for me?"
"Looks like there back.." Quentin said with a smile.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:55 am

Dean unbuckled and kicked open the door. He heard her whisper, then stared at her for a moment before touching the button that popped the trunk open.
"Yeah." was all she said, smiling also.

{Just a quick question, where are they again? I forgot. xD}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:59 am

"Thank you." She grabbed everthing and started for the door. When she stopped and dropped everthing. She couldn't do it. She couldn go with out sleep and have to deal with what her and Dean were going there. She just sat down and looked at the ground with a blank look on her face.

OOC: The dinner.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:01 am

Dean watched her drop everything and his eyes widened slightly. He was at her side in a split second. "Julia? Are you okay?"

{Kay.}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:54 pm

"No." she wispered. She needed sleep and she needed to get away from everthing. And something else she needed was a hug-me-jacket. Because she belived in Freddy, she hadn't gotten sleep in over 48 hours. And on top of it all she liked a guy and she didn't know what to do about it.
"Think that we should go out and help them?" Quentin asked as he spun again.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:08 pm

Dean stared at her. He had no idea what to do at the moment. He set a hand on her shoulder. "Then let's just get on inside... okay?"
"Yeah, they are taking quite awhile." Alison replied, watching his move.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:35 pm

"Okay..." she repled and then she slowley got up and started to pick stuff up again.
"They are takeing a long time." he said as he got up and out of the booth.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:58 am

Dean stared at her for a bit longer, then helped her pick up the stuff.
"Yeah..." She slid out after him.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:01 am

Quentin opened the door and held it open for Alison.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:04 am

"Thank you." Alison said, exited quickly and looked around for Julia and Dean.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next