The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP-

2 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP- Empty 1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP-

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:40 am

A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET.
1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP- A-nightmare-on-elm-street-banner-3-2-10-kc
1, 2, Freddy's Coming for You...
3, 4, Better Lock your Door...
5, 6, Grab your Crucifix...
7, 8, Gonna Stay up Late...
9, 10... Never Sleep Again.

Maturity: High. Violence, Gore, Frightening... stuff.... Then, crushes, kissing, hugging, yeah. Because it can't be a horror RP without some love~
Fantasy: Um... Freddy?

Last edited by Miss Alice the Ninja on Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 7
Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP- Empty Re: 1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP-

1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP- Jc2xs2a1 1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP- Surna5o3
1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP- Lgc72b6g 1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP- Odyum6gq
JULIA COOK.
DEAN RUSSELL
ALISON WALKER-PHLLIPS.
QUENTIN SMITH.

1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP- E5mbu444
FREDRIC CHARLES KRUGER.

Have you ever...

wondered what happens...
When you fall asleep, and...
Freddy is there?
You don't...

wake...
up.

IT ALL COMES DOWN TO THIS.

Last edited by Miss Alice the Ninja on Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP- Empty Re: 1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP-

The Elm Street News.
Volume 1, Issue 8.
Read all about it!
1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP- Nightmareonelmstreet-silh-new-tsr

TEENS DYING IN SLEEP SEEMS TO RELATE TO THE OLD BADHAM PRESCHOOL.
The killings seem to continue in a string of bad luck. It's been report that half of the kids (now teens) of the old preschool has died, all of them in their sleep. In the video blog of Marcus Yeon, he claimed that when he sleeps-- he sees a man with a clawed glove, a burned face, a dark fedora, and a dirty green and red sweater. The next video blog he posted, he fell asleep and died. Police have been searching for someone who matches this description. No results have been updated. The remaining kids seem to be Dean Russell, Quintin Smith, Julia Cook and Alison Walker-Phillips. All of us just hope that their lives won't tragically end in their sleep.

Last edited by Miss Alice the Ninja on Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

RESERVED.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:08 am

OOC: Would you like to start? *runs and hides*
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 0

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:10 am

{Sure... Start at the dinner again?}

Last edited by Miss Alice the Ninja on Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:12 am

OOC: Yes...and I just read your newspaper thing...and let me tell you thats a little bit creppy...
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:15 am

{*giggles*}

{Ah, before I start which characters do you want... other than Julia? Plus, do you want to play Freddy? Because for some reason, I really really, don't want to. xP}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:18 am

OOC: But you were so so good at it...I don't know if I can get the creepy part down... I will take however you don't want...
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:22 am

{Eeeeh. If you don't want to play him, I guess I will. I'll take Dean, I guess.}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:32 am

OOC: I will play him
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:38 am

{Okay, so, That gives you Freddy and Quentin.}
{I'll start now.}

Dean stared at his untouched food. He sighed heavily, pushing it away and relaxing into the diner's booth. He shut his eyes for a second, before they snapped back open. No. I will not sleep.
Alison was sitting across from him, her concentration focused on a horror movie magazine. Since it was only her, say, 5th hour without sleep, she was perfectly fine... now.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:47 am

How to stay awake after five hours? You need coffee and lots of it... Quentin thought as he kept his eyes open. I can't keep doing this. We need sleep some time... and then another voice sounded off in his head, the smart voice, You go to sleep and you die. You stay up for five hours or a little bit longer you get to live for a little more time then some people did...stupid voice was always right. I need coffee. He slid out of the booth and went to find some, the waitriess had gone home two hours ago, to get some sleep. Quentin rubbed his eyes and ran his fingers through his hair. "Were is the coffee?" he mummbled to him self.
"This is nice...we get to stay up all night and all day and we can eat popcorn and drink soda and watch horror movies..." Julia said with a wishfull voice.
"Why would you need to watch horror movies?" Quentin asked himself as he found the coffee and brought it back to the booth.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:53 am

"I think watching horror movies all the time and eating junk food is total fun, but not when you have to stay up in fear of falling asleep." Alison mumbled, not looking up from her magazine. She did look up when she heard something being set down on the table. "Ooooh. Coffee~" She said, a smile appearing on her face.
"Uuuugh! I need sleep!" Dean groaned, rubbing his eyes.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:01 am

"We all do. And watching horror movies when you need to go to sleep keeps you up...inless you like watching them..." she added as a after thought. She flipped her cup over and waited for Quentin to get his cup.
"Lady you are one werid person..." he said with a smile as he poured his cup he passed the coffee pot to Alison, and then he sliped back into his spot next to her.
"Thats why you guys love me. I blance off your guys normalcey..." Julia said with a smile. This was the frist time that she had smiled for real since the killings had started again.
When were they going to fall asleep? Freddy asked him self as he brought up his claw to rest on his chin.And watched them laugh and smile as they had coffee, something that seemed so..so normal and at a time like this? He had to admit that they had stayed up for a long time and the only time that they had closed there eyes was to blink. He was getting madder and madder with each passing hour. "ONE OF THEM NEEDS TO FALL ASLEEP NOW!''
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:04 am

"Coffee~" Alison said, pouring herself a cup, then putting creamer and sugar in it. She took slow sips. "Psh. I do stay up watching horror movies. They're the best kind of movies."
Dean looked at the girls. "You two are crazy."
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:09 am

"I know! But I think that they might be right. I mean we are kinda liveing in a horror movie...but this is real and scary, and I still would watch horror movies right now..." Julia said as she got poured herself a cup and did the same thing that Alison was doing.
"We are friends with crazy people..." Quentin said as if he had just figured that out.
"Sleep you stupid teenagers! Sleep!" Freddy yelled again.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:12 am

Dean blinked hard, then rubbed his eyes. "Uuuugh." He groaned, sinking down.
Alison laughed lightly. "I never though about that. Hey, maybe after all this is over, I can talk to my dad and he can make it a movie." A smile spread across her face. Then she turned to Quentin, that smile still on her face. "You just realized that?"

{*is 'lolololol'ing at what Freddy said*}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:16 am

"Maby...I think that I just overlooked it...." Quentin said as he poured Dean a cup of coffee, he handed it to him.
"See Alison the thing is I don't think that your dad is going to want to make a move if you don't come out alive, he could care less abput us, because you would be alive." Julia pointed out.
"Why are they still awake? People need sleep! Don't they?"
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:20 am

"Psh, yeah right. My dad cares for you guys." She lowered her voice and leaning in closer to Julia. "Well, he doesn't really care that I hang out with Quentin or Dean... but..." She smiled and sat back down. "If my mom was a director, on the other hand..." She wrinkled her nose and took a sip of her coffee.
Dean sunk lower in his seat, his eye lids feeling heavy.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:24 am

OOC: Wait are we going to kill Dean? Thats going to make me cry...and are they going out or do you and Quentin just like each other? And the same thing for Dean and Julia.

Julia smiled and took a sip of her coffee. "This is really good..." she said.
"I thought that your dad liked me?" Quentin asked her.
One of them is falling asleep yes! Freddy thought with happyness.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:28 am

{No. *laugh* And... hmm... I think I'll put the as only liking each other. Dean and Julia is your choice.}

She looked over at him, a small smile on her face. "He likes you as an individual... But the fact that I hang with out you a lot bothers him." She shrugged. "He's really protective."

"Guys..." Dean groaned again, blinking hard again, trying so hard not to fall asleep...
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:35 am

"Humm?" Julia asked as she turned to look at him. "Ahh guys...what do we do when, someone falls asleep thats not soupposed to be asleep?" Julia asked as she tryied to get Dean to wake up.
"What do you mean?" Quentin asked as he finllay toar his gaze away from the window. "Ahh...try and kick him." he saggested to her.
"You think that will work?" Julia asked as she stood up and kicked him in the leg.
He's almost here...just a little bit more...and then I get to kill him! Freddy thought with a evil laugh. That would leave three standing, with the Dean boy dead.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:37 am

Dean's eyes snapped open. "OW!" He yelped, now rubbing his shin. "THAT HURT!"
Alison snickered.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:41 am

Julia sat back down and kissed him on the cheek as she said "Your welcome."
Quentin smiled and then looked back out the window as he sipped his coffee.
"CRAP! I was so close! And then that dam girl got into my way!" Freddy snarled. As he slashed his hand out against a booth. "That was not souppossed to happen!" he started cussing under his breath, as he conuied to watch.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next