The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP-

2 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP- - Page 5 Empty Re: 1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP-

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:04 am

"Thanks..." She said, smiling back. I am...? She thought with a small tilt of her head. "Uuuh. H T and R?"
Dean walked down the aisle, grabbing two of the items he needed. Then he started looking for Julia.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 7
Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP- - Page 5 Empty Re: 1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP-

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:08 am

She walked around the corner and things were falling out of her arms. "Hey. I need another set of arms... Care to help?" she called out. She was a picture, hair sticking out of her ponytail, candy falling out of her arms, blues eyes shinyning. Bent over trying to keep everthing in her arms once she picked it up again.
"You said T once already. So I think that you are almost hanged."
I / am / r e a _ _ _ / r e a _ _ _ / _ t u _ i e _.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 0

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:11 am

Dean looked over to her and smiled. "Yeah," He said, scooping half the candy into his arms.
"Crap." Alison said under her breath, staring at it again. "How 'bout, L and Y?"
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:13 am

"Okay, we need more. Grab a couple of non-horror movies. Drinks and good coffee." Julia said as she tryied to push her hair out of her face dropping the rest of the candy.
"You are really good." Quentin said with a sigh.
I / a m / r e a l l y / r e a l l y / _ t u _ i e _.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:16 am

Dean nodded. "Right, but do you still need help with the candy?"
She smiled, looking at it. "I am really really..." She muttered under her breath. "Uuuh, D?"
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:27 am

"Would you laugh if I said yes?" Julia said.
"Okay...you got that one..."
I / a m / r e a l l y / r e a l l y / _ t u _ i e d.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:28 am

"Not at all."
She tilted her head farther then looked at him. "S?"
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:31 am

"I would have laughed..." Julia mummbled.
"Okay. Your really good..."
I / a m / r e a l l y / r e a l l y / s t u _ i e d.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:35 am

He smiled wider. "Yeah yeah," He scooped up more candy. "I'm going to set this on the counter so I can get everything else, kay?"
Alison stared at it. "I'm am really really stu_ied?" She muttered, tilting her head. "Um. P?" She guessed, shaking her head.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:40 am

"You guessed it." Quentin said with a smile. "Your turn." he pushed the paper and pen towords her.
"Okay...I can go and get the candy..." a happy smile crossed her face as she walked back towords the candy aile.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:43 am

Alison smiled, shaking her head again. "But your not, you know?" She looked down at the paper, then smiled again.
_/______/______/____/___/_______!
"Okay, go on ahead."

He smiled then walked to the counter and just dumped all the stuff he had onto it. "Hold this for me for now, kay?" He said then started looking for the coffee.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:47 am

"A, E, I, O, U and some times Y." he said with a frown as he looked at the line.
She came back out of the aile with even more candy, then she had the frist time.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:51 am

I/_ea__y/_ea__y/_i_e/yo_/_ue_i__!
"Wow, I used all the vowels." She looked at him and smiled, then back down to the notebook. Her black hair fell in front of her emerald green eyes. And what she hoped that he didn't see the pink tinting her cheeks already.

He glanced at her and chuckled, then looked over at the selection of coffee.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:20 am

"Hummm...I think that its "I really really like you Quentin?" Is that right?" Quinten said with smile.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:26 am

{My only question is, how did you get that so fast? xD}

She reaaaally didn't expect that so fast. The pink on her cheeks grew to a firey red. "Y-Yeah, that's correct." She said, smiling lightly at him.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:36 am

OOC: I am really good at Hangman. Expect the last time....

"Creeps you out huh? That I got that so fast." Quentin said with a smile. "My turn..." _ / _ _ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ / _ _ _/ _ _ _!
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:37 am

{Lololol.}

"A tad." She still smiled, but her face was tomato red. "Okay, vowels again. A E I O U... and sometimes Y?"
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:47 am

"You would have thought that you would have gotten this one really fast...but somethimes people underestamaite other people..." Quentin said with a sigh.
I / _ e a _ _ _ / _ i _ e / _ o u/ _ _ o!
"I think that he was laughing at me..." Julia said with a frown as she dumped all her candy one thie counter.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:50 am

"I'm just slow at times..." She muttered and stared at it before it hit her. She looked at him, her green eyes wide in happiness. "I really like you too?" She smiled lightly.
He picked out three bags of instant Starbucks coffee and wandered on to find every thing else.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:55 am

"Yes...see you aren't that slow..." Quentin said with a smile, that light up his whole face.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:57 am

Alison looked at him, and her facial expressions brightened too. She didn't say anything, but smiled.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:04 am

"Dean! Will you hurry up?!" Julia called out.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:08 am

He rounded a corner, his arms filled with coffee, non-horror movies and soda. LOOOOOTS of soda. "Is this enough?" He said with a small groan from the weight as he set it down on the counter.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:10 am

"Yes..." she said as she tryied to smother a laugh. But it didn't help. She started laughing and laughing. Tears came to her eyes, as she laughed.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:15 am

He stared at her, then raised an eyebrow. "What's so funny?"
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next