The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unconquered Sea

4 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Unconquered Sea Empty The Unconquered Sea

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:04 am

Welcome to Mill Island! The small homeland where Jackie Huff starts her adventures as a pirate! She left on her voyage a week ago and has landed on an island called Mushroom Isle. She is restocking on food and also looking for some crew member's! -Aside from the story, only 1 crew member is found on each island she lands on. You (the other members of the site) are important to this story. Please apply because who doesn't want to be a pirate?!

RULES:
1.) Follow Head Ninja's rules!
2.) You can't copy other's idea's, for example: Jackie is a swordsman. No one can have her position!
3.) If you no longer wish to play The Unconquered Sea, you
cannot give your character(s) to another player. You must inform me, and
I'll delete you from the character list. Furthermore, you must delete
your form post
4.)You can't use any bad words in the story, you will be warned and if it continues, I will ban you from this story post. But 'crap' is aloud.
5.) You are aloud 2 character's, no more.
6.)Please play your characters, all of them.
7.)You must be accepted by me, before you can start rping
8.)The form must be fully filled out. Like, in the Family form, just put, "None" or "N/A" if you have no family
9.) Keep it PG-13 and under
10.)NO killing others characters without the persons permission.
11.)You must be a pirate, no other types of people like a Marine.
12.)There is only ONE Captain!!!

Pirate Form:
Name:
Personality:
What are you? (Cook, doctor, navigator ect..):
Family:
BF or crush:
History:
Other:

(**If you are worried about someone having the same 'position' don't crew worry. I'll number down the crew member's number down!!! Plus if all of the position's aren't filled out, I'll delete them. However if they are and someone else wants to join, I'll add some more.**)

Jackie Huff-Swordsman-Captain-Cheaka Higarashi.
Alexander 'Alex' Benedict-Navigator- Miss Alice the Ninja
???-Cook-???
???-Doctor-???
Bonnie Sinclar-KnivesMan- Head Ninja
Dylan Grey-Hunter- Head Ninja
???-BlackSmith-???
Charlotte Ella Josephine-Captive/Prisoner- Miss Alice the Ninja

A hunter is a person who uses a bow and arrows. A knivesman is a person capable of throwing knives with excellent accuracy and speed. A blacksmith is a person who fixes weapons such as arrows, knives, or swords. A doctor heals people with medicine and herbs. A cook cooks food for the crew member's and can still hurt enemies with they're body such as their feet and legs to kick or arms and hands to punch. A navigator draws maps of island and navigates to others or designated areas. A swordsman can use however many swords and can handle them with ease, with the right speed and timing they can cut through anything, even metal. The captain of the ship is the most important crew member, they order the other crew members to do their jobs right. (This is just in case no one knows what the selected crew members are.)

Last edited by Cheaka Higarashi on Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 0

Back to top Go down

The Unconquered Sea Empty Re: The Unconquered Sea

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:28 am

Pirate Form:
Name: Jackie Huff
Looks Like: The Unconquered Sea Wvsdau
Personality: She is bright and her smile never goes away. She loves to eat meat. She is very energetic but when someone hurts her friends she battles them to the death.
What are you? (Cook, doctor, navigator ect..): The Captain and a Swordsman.
Family: Her father is a pirate as herself. Her mother was murdered.
BF or crush: N/A
History: When she was little her father set out for a voyage to see the world. He gave her his only katana(japanese styled sword) to her. Her mother was murdered by the Marines because her mother didn't give information about her husbands where-abouts. Ever since the towns people has raised her until she set out onto her voyage.
Other: She has two katana's. The look like this :The Unconquered Sea Jl11tv her fathers The Unconquered Sea 2j1ae61 and her own
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:10 am

Pirate Form:
Name: Alexander "Alex" Benedict. (Also known in the pirate world as "Prankster de la mer" Prankster of the Sea.)
Looks Like: The Unconquered Sea Pirate-2
Personality: A hothead when he's angry. Otherwise, he has a big head and loves to play pranks on others. When he's alone, he tends to stare out into the sea, deep in thought. He smiles often, and loves to pull out corny jokes at anytime.
What are you?: Navigator.
Family: He has a dad... Only he's rich, part of the navy... Blahblahblah. His mother died of illness when he was 5.
BF or crush: ....
History: TBPO
Other: X

Pirate Form:
Name: Charlotte Ella Josephine.
Looks Like: The Unconquered Sea Animegirl3
Personality: A quiet, clumsy girl. SHE DOESN'T TALK. She can make noises like 'meep' and 'eek!' and 'oof!' but... other than that... She is pretty good with a sword when she has one... which is rare. Doesn't smile. Doesn't eat often either... She loves to read... when she has the chance.
What are you?: May I please be, "Captive/Prisoner?" (xD)
Family: N/A
BF or crush: ...
History: TBPO.
Other: There is a rumor around the pirate's world that Charlotte was a mighty pirate alongside her father. When her father was marooned, she was set captive/prisoner on another ship. She was able to escape that ship... but then she ran into a certain pirate: Prankster de la mer. (So, these two come in a pair. xD) Another rumor is that Charlotte only talks to Alex, but that it unknown.

{THESE TOOK FOREVER. D<}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 7
Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:18 am

{Sorry! But yes, you can be a "Captive/Prisoner" Since you applied, I shall start, ok?}

Jackie woke up on her small boat. It was early in the morning but the streets were as active as ever, she sighed, "Well, I better stock up on food and water.....I wonder if there is anyone here who wants to join my pirate crew." she said. She walk out of her boat and stretched. Jackie saw a man with navy blue hair and behind him girl with orange hair, holding what looked like a book. "Maybe they know where I can get some meat around here..." she thought. She walked up to them, "Oi, do you know where I can get some meat around here?" she asked.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:28 am

{It's not your fault. ^^' WOOOOO!! : 'D}
{And... her hair isn't orange. xD It's brown. It just looks orange in the pic.}

"C'mon... we don't have all day."
That was five minutes ago. In the bookstore. Charlotte gave him a hefty glare, which he returned. She turned back to the cashier, who smiled at her. She handed him the exact amount, then grabbed her new book and walked out.

"Oi Charlotte, I don't get why you like books so much."
She glanced at him, raising an eyebrow.
"Or why who don't talk. Or why you still tag along with me after I set you free."
She sighed in defeat.

Alexander- excuse me- Alex saw a girl walking toward them and motioned Charlotte behind him, which she did. It was a good idea to be careful around here. At her question, the corners of his mouth turned up into a smirk, which changed to a kind smile. "Yeah, the shop is over there." He pointed over to the little stand.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:33 am

{Ahh, ok gotz it Very Happy}

"Thanks! As a thank you, I'll treat you and your sister for breakfast!" said Jackie. She laid her hand on her red handled katana, "Don't worry about these boys. They only come out for a serious fight." she said looking at Charlotte and smiled.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:34 am

{I love this roleplay I made!! It'll be sooo fun!}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:42 am

{Yeah, it will. :"D}
"No problem." Alex's smile widened. "Thank you miss, that would be great."

Charlotte's eyes flickered between the girl and her katana and she nodded. She had no problems with being called Alex's sister, it was their 'act' in towns.

Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:50 am

Jackie smiled and put out her hand, "My names Jackie L. Huff, pleasure to meet you two." she said.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:59 am

He shook her hand. "And I'm Alexander Benedict. But you can call me Alex." He released.
Charlotte looked at Jackie's hand, and gently shook it.

He sighed inaudibly. "Um, her name is Charlotte Ella Jo- Benedict. I'm afraid she doesn't talk though."
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:04 am

Jackie smiled, "Nice to meet ya Alex! You to Charlotte. It's ok if she doesn't talk, if she doesn't want to, I won't make her. I'm not a mean pirate." she said. "He made a mistake. Jo-Benedit? I guess she's not his real sister, but I want to see if this guy is telling the truth..." she thought. She started walking towards the stall, "Come on, you don't wanna starve do ya?"
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:07 am

When Jackie wasn't looking, Charlotte glared at Alex, as a way of saying, 'You idiot!' with her eyes.
He glared back. 'What? I'm sorry!' He smiled back at Jackie. "Not at all, come on Charlotte." He followed, but a meter behind. Just in case.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:15 am

Jackie ordered pork for herself and beef for Alex and Charlotte, "Here ya go." she said handing them their food. She saw three Marine officer's walking towards her. She turned towards them and smiled, "Is there anything wrong officer's?" she asked.
"Yes, indeed there is. You are coming in for questioning. The townsfolk think that you are the daughter of the great pirate Silver Tooth Bill." said one officer.
Jackie looked at Alex, "Looks like I've been caught!" she said smiling. The officer put chains on her wrists. They walked away with her and she was still smiling.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:18 am

"Thanks." Alex said, putting the food away in his bag.
When the Marines came, Charlotte couldn't help but feel frightened. She looked over to Alex, who now how a stern look on his face.

They looked at each other for a minute, before nodding and slinking into the shadows, following.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:28 am

The Marines tied Jackie up to a chair in the middle of a training field. She looked at them, "Whatever my father has done I am sorry. But I have my own problems so can you please release me?" she asked.
"The Major will come soon for your punishment." said the officer and then he left.
Jackie smiled, "Foolish Marine's. No one can capture a pirate." she said trying to reach her katana. She sighed, "Crap, I can't get out of this. Looks like I'm a fish in a net." she said.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:31 am

Near the middle of the training field was two large wooden boxes, which were perfect to find behind for both Charlotte and Alex. Alex had his gun ready, incase something got out-of-hand, and Charlotte had his sword ready to unsheathe.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:39 am

Jackie smiled, "Oi, if you two are going to sit there and watch, paint the picture, it'll last longer." she said. She wasn't Silver Tooth Bills daughter because of her katana sword skills, but for her excellent hearing.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:39 am

Pirate Form:
Name: Bonnie Sinclar
Looks Like:
The Unconquered Sea Bswag08
Personality: TBPO
What are you?: KnivesMan
Family: They left her for the dead when her mother died, her father couldn't look at her after that.
BF or crush: Dylan Gray
History: She dosen't talk about it
Other:

Pirate Form:
Name: Dylan Grey
Looks Like:
The Unconquered Sea 5e2162f03978f0_full
Personality:TBPO
What are you?: Hunter
Family: N/A
BF or crush: Bonnie
History: He doesn't rember any of his childhood
Other:
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:42 am

They looked at each other, both a tad bit embarrassed.
Alex walked out from behind the box, having his gun out and scanning the area...
...while Charlotte flipped out from behind it (earning a "show-off" from Alex) and ran over to Jackie, starting to undo the rope.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:46 am

{Accepted!!! But you need to wait until Jackie, Alex and Charlotte sail to the next town for you to rp, ok?}

"Thank you for doing that, now I can get back to looking for a navigator for my crew~!" said Jackie stretching. She heard the bushes move and she un-sheathed her katana's. Her voiced changed, it sounded more angry, "Come on out ya scurvy dogs. It ain't nice to point them pistols at people." she said.

{I gotta go, but I'll be back on around 9ish, will anyone be on?}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:49 am

Charlotte looked up at Jackie and she quickly smiled, then it turned back to her normal face. When the bushes moved, she jumped, went '"EEP!" and hid behind Alex.
Alex rolled his eyes, his own pistol now pointed to the bushes. "Aye." He said, his voice strong.

{Yeah, I'll be here.}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:49 am

{Yea. I will. And hopefulley you guys will be at a new town...or maby I could RP while I am in that town? If that was okay?}
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:52 am

{That's probably okay, Mioko.}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:55 am

OOC: Did you see my post about that guy that I was mad about?
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:57 am

{Mmmhmm.}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum