The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

4 posters

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Which Hades child should say something about the Labyrinth? (No mutliple votes or vote cancelling- so make a good decision.)

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 17 Vote_lcap0%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 17 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 17 Vote_lcap33%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 17 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 17 Vote_lcap67%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 17 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 17 Vote_lcap0%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 17 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 17 Empty Re: Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:07 am

"I wasn't going to say anything. I just want to feel my hand again, that's all. Besides, your my cousin. I wouldn't try to do anything to hurt you."
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 0

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 17 Empty Re: Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:08 am

"Rrrrrriiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhhhhtttttttt. You keep thinking that."
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:09 am

Kyoko sighed in defeat. "Tell me if this starts to burn you, kay?" She said, glancing up at Misaki and the flames got a bit hotter each second.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 7
Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:11 am

Mioko just stood there and waited for them to finsh.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:13 am

Misaki felt her hand getting hotter, "OK, I think I'm good." she said.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:16 am

"This..." She took in a deep breath. "is a very stubborn piece of ice." She growled quietly and made the flames hotter.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:18 am

"Kyoko. I think that you might need to stop, and look at what is happening. ever time it melts it comes back biggger and badder then the last time." Mioko said as she placed a hand on her sholder.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:20 am

Misaki smiled, "Does anyone have a knife?" she asked.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:21 am

"Yes." She said as she touched her mood ring. She took it off before it changed.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:23 am

"Gyah!" Kyoko exclaimed as she stepped away from the ice. Then she inhailed slowly, calming herself.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:25 am

"Thank you."
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:26 am

{gtg, be back in like 15 or 20 minutes, ok?}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:26 am

"I don't think that it will work..." Mioko said with a sigh.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:50 am

"Just watch." said Misaki. She took the knife and put the tip of it in the middle of her hand. Then she forced it through the ice. When the tip was touching her hand she pushed the knife down a little more, therefore making a small hole in her hand which caused it to bleed. Then the ic started to melt and it disappeared without a trace. Her hand healed shortly afterwords.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:53 am

"Humm...nice. Just don't do that again. Becuase gods don't do that all the time." Mioko said with smile as she took her knife back and watched as it changed back into a mood ring.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:54 am

Misaki didn't smile, instead she had a blank expression on her face, "Poseidon told me to do it." she said.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:57 am

"Yes I know. YOu don't think that Zues or Hades has done that for there kids? Or that we don't have a nice and happy time like you and Posiden." Mioko said as she turned and walked away. Family was a bad topic to talk about. Just dads.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:00 am

Kyoko's eyes turned downward at the mention of her dad's name. She watched Mioko walk away then looked over at Misaki. "Don't take what Mioko said too harshly, she's just..." She paused, looking for the word. "...different when it comes to talking about our fathers."
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:03 am

Misaki's face paled, she didn't even here what Kyoko had said. Mioko was wrong, she was not happy at the least. She only put on a happy face in front of others to fool them into thinking she was happy all the time. A gloomy aura surrounded Misaki, "I've done it again. I need to punish myself." she mumbled.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:08 am

Kyoko's eyes widened and she thought about screaming and running away. No, she's your friend and your cousin. Stay. Her mind orders. She smiled lightly and set a hand on Misaki's shoulder. "N-no you don't. Don't worry about it, okay?" The aura was so gloomy at this point, that it was making Kyoko's skin crawl.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:11 am

"But I made her hate me."
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:11 am

"Oh, no she doesn't. What are you talking about?"
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:17 am

"My real self isn't happy. My past isn't happy. Nothing in my life is happy." said Misaki.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:22 am

Her eyes widened more, if it was possible. The aura was like, crawling on her now. "Well... Uh...." She bit her tongue in thought. "Well, you have us right? Isn't that a-" She forced the next word out of her throat. "-happy thing?" She smiled.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:41 am

Misaki did a small smile, "Right...." she said. The aura was starting to go away.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next