The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

4 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Which Hades child should say something about the Labyrinth? (No mutliple votes or vote cancelling- so make a good decision.)

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 20 Vote_lcap0%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 20 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 20 Vote_lcap33%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 20 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 20 Vote_lcap67%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 20 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 20 Vote_lcap0%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 20 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 20 Empty Re: Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

Post by Shadow Ninja Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:57 am

"Why half-horse? And I thought you guys were souppossed to be nice?"
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 0

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 20 Empty Re: Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:03 am

"I'm half-goat thankyouverymuch." A frown pulled on the corners of Tony's mouth. "Do I look like a centaur? I am a satyr."

"We are nice to you. We tease you, and that's just a display of the depths of our affection towards you." Winter tilted her head and widened her eyes, a stellar cute look.
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Location : Under Beckett's desk, or Castle's bed, it all really depends on my mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:07 am

"Oh. I am so very sorry. But I am pretty sure you are a horse." Mioko nodded to him.

Last edited by Head Ninja on Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:12 am

Misaki heard some people rambling on about something unknown to her. But she didn't care. She stood up, and jumped into the lake. She didn't go under water, she just flouted on the surface.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:45 am

"Say that to any other satyr, and you would become a permanent tree, just like Thalia. You're quite lucky I like you."
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Location : Under Beckett's desk, or Castle's bed, it all really depends on my mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:51 am

"I know...hey you guys wanna bust out of here for awhile?"
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:05 am

[Omg- u had me all mad... Razz I hate how hard u r to stay mad at...]

"I can't leave camp. My tree's in the forest," Winter remarked sourly. She hated being restricted to camp.

"I've got nothing to lose. Let me go get my pants and shoes." Tony trotted down the hill to get his things.
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:08 am

"We could take it with us."
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:23 am

"That's not physically possible."
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:35 am

"Hey I was just trying to be helpfull." she sruged and then walked over to the tree and waited.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:23 pm

Misaki opened her eyes, she was under water now. She guessed she had dozed off and fell asleep. But who had brought her down here? She looked around and saw no one. "Where the heck am I?" she asked out loud. She sighed and started to swim towards the surface. All of a sudden, someone grabbed her leg. Misaki let the person bring her down a little, then she kicked the person, what she thought, in the head. It worked, making them let go of her leg. She looked to see who it was and gasped. It was Percy.
"You kick pretty hard and fast....I couldn't defend myself." he said. He started to recover and swim up with Misaki.
Misaki was glad to see he was recovering from her blow. She started to swim up again. When she reached the surface she waited for Percy to pop up. When he did she need questions to be answered. "Why did you grab my leg?"
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:09 am

OOC: *waiting for Miyu to reply...* *wait*
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:27 am

Winter sighed. "Yeah, I know. Being tied down just really sucks.
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:31 am

"I bet that it would...it's kinda like your married but your not..."
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:34 am

This drew out laugh. "Yes.... I'm married to the ground."
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:35 am

Mioko couldn't help but laugh with her.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:40 am

Tony came back then, working hard to get up the hill without losing his shoes. "Okay, Mioko.... Where do you want to go? Winter, I'll see you later."

"Yeah. Just like always. I'll be by Zues' Fist." Winter disappeared into a cloud of green glitter.
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 am

"Humm..we should go to a club...a danceing club..ohh that would be so nice..and she is mad at you."
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:11 am

"A dancing club?" He looked at his feet. "Do you see me dancing with these things?" He shook a foot.
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:42 pm

"If Grover can dance so can you." she flipped her hair over her sholder.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:12 pm

{just gonna pop in here randomly}

Percy shrugged, "I don't know. Just a feeling I guess."
Misaki face-palmed herself. "Oi ve,this guys has no brain." she thought. "I'm heading back to shore, I'm incredibly tired." then, she swam to shore. Once she got to shore, she made the water bounce off her body. She didn't feel like sleeping in her bed, so she went to the strawberry fields. Misaki laid against a tree, put her ear phones in and gazed into the sky. She wanted to forget about everything. Being a demi-god, being the only person in her family having a part-time job, and about Kronos and his wish to have her for something. She sighed and moved that thought into the back of her mind. All she wanted to do right now was to listen to her Japanese music, relax, and to be left alone in peace.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:09 am

Tony's eyebrows shot towards the sky. "Grover can dance? You mean, dorky little Grover Underwood? Who did he dance with?!" He began trudging down the hill. Unlike Grover, he opted to wear Vans and skinny jeans. The jeans somehow didn't look funny on him. Winter kept insisting he put some sort of spell on them, but he wasn't about to admit that he had.

[Percy has a brain.... just sometimes it doesn't work right. xD]
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:32 am

{kolkolkolkol}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:48 pm

"When Percy and Annabeth and him all went to Las Vagas, they were at the Hotel. I can't rember the name right now, but hey you can't expect me to rember everthing that I heard and know." she smiled as she followed after him, this was going to be fun. "And he danced with a lot of girls so I think that answers your question." she smiled agian and then she said, "I think thats were we should go. It would be fun and you would love it!"
"Were are you going?" Percy asked as he walked up to them. He had that look on his face that he knew that they were going to go and do something and that he wasn't going to do a thing to stop it, it was a look that she had grown to know because she was always leaveing the camp and not comeing back for days. He didn't know how she knew all of his looks and what they meet but she did and it was iratating because she knew what he was going to do before he did sometimes. "I asked were are you going?"
"Out." she tossed her hair back and kept walking.

OOMM: I took Percy..hehehe Very Happy
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:49 am

Misaki layed on her aqua blue bed and looked up at the ceiling. She wanted to get out of this camp. She sat up and looked at her necklace that her father had given her, "Tonight I will leave here. I have more important things to do than to dittle dattle here." she said to herself.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next