The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

4 posters

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

Which Hades child should say something about the Labyrinth? (No mutliple votes or vote cancelling- so make a good decision.)

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 10 Vote_lcap0%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 10 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 10 Vote_lcap33%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 10 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 10 Vote_lcap67%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 10 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 10 Vote_lcap0%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 10 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 10 Empty Re: Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:56 pm

"Bed..." Mioko said with a smile as she fell into her bed and fell asleep.

OOC: So what should it be about? And another thing, why don't they have differnt cabins for the girls? It really is werid that the guys and the girls have to share one. There are somethings that a guy shouldn't see and vise vresa.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 0

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 10 Empty Re: Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:00 am

{I agree!!!!!!}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:01 am

She remembered the letter in her pocket. But right now, she was too tired to think straight. After her little 'fight' with the two Ares girls, her body was sore, and she had a few bruises. She put her earphones in, turned on her iPod, and fell into a blissful sleep filled with music.

{I dunno. xD And that is a good question...}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 7
Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:06 am

OOC: Should we say that it is morning or should on of us have a werid demi-god dream?
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:07 am

{I ok with either... I don't know.}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:10 am

{I gots an idear!!!!}

Percy remembered about the new rule's, girls have their cabin and boys have there own. He didn't feel like carrying Misaki to the other side of the cabin.

{Either one I don't care}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:15 am

OOC: I think that we should just keep it like it is, because now that I think about it, you never even heard them complain and they are realted so nothing is going to happen.... And I think that one of us should have a werid dream or maby all of us... its up to you
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:17 am

{That's true, they are related. All of us having a weird dream sounds like a good idea...}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:19 am

@Alice: But we still need to figure out what the quest is going to be about, because in the books, the drems had something to do with the quest/war. So I think that we should do....
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:21 am

{Who wants to have to weird dream though?}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:21 am

{We should do...?}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:26 am

@Alice: Okay, I don't want to do the poem, thats all up to you....inless you really don't want to do it...but I think that we should go back into the Labarinth, we run into the Hunters, Luke and Atlas are back, or something like that...tell me if I am going insane?

@Cheaka: We said that we would, but we are working on the quest...
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:27 am

{That sounds like a good idea actually! And no, you aren't going insane...}
{I'll work on the poem. I think...}

{How many people are going?}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:29 am

{I likey your idea Mioko!}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:32 am

@Alice: Okay, who is going to be the leader of the Quest? They got to choose who went and everthing...and I think that we should do 2 quests so that everone gets to go...it's up to you one this one...

@Cheaka: Thank you!Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 10 Icon_cheers
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:33 am

{Um, it doesn't matter who does... but really, how many people are going? xD}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:35 am

@Alice: How does five sound?
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:36 am

{Five is good. *nod*}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:39 am

{Okay.}
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:51 am

{What Alice said.}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:56 am

{It's hard making an Oracle poem is hard. And I think mine is cheesy... D: }

Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:00 am

@Alice: I don't think so. Why don't you show it to us and we will tell you what we already know, that it is going to be great.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:02 am

Five shall venture into depths unknown, with the surprise help of warriors all female.
Five shall face two enemies shall arise that were never forgotten.
Five shall barely live through this quest.
And five shall lose one thing important to them.

{*goes to corner of woe and starts growing mushrooms*}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:07 am

@Alice: I love it! It is way better then anything that I could do! Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 10 Icon_biggrin
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:08 am

{I agree with Mioko!!! I love it!!!!!!}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next