The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

4 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Which Hades child should say something about the Labyrinth? (No mutliple votes or vote cancelling- so make a good decision.)

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! Vote_lcap0%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! Vote_lcap33%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! Vote_lcap67%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! Vote_lcap0%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! Empty Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:32 am

A mysterious camp on Long Island...
Odd things have been happening all your life...
Do you finally get your answers?

[LUKE CASTELLAN IS ALIVE]
{ALICE, I HOPE YOU DON'T MIND I USED YOU FOR A CHARACTER. I ALREADY HAD YOU ALL PLANNED OUT.}

WELCOME TO CAMP HALF BLOOD

POST 1: Rules and welcome
POST 2: Characters
POST 3: Extra
POST 4: Quests

RULES
1.) Follow Mioko's rules- all of 'em
2.) Play ALL of your characters- you're only allowed four
3.) No power playing (playing someone else's character)
4.) Everyone can play the original characters, just not at the same time
5.) No killing without permission from me and the character's owner
6.) No Artemis kids- everyone else (EVERYONE, even Hera) is free
7.) I will be making announcements as Mr. D, but he is also a playable character. You must ask for a quest, and if I approve of it, then I'll make the announcement

Welcome to Camp Half Blood! Here you will train to be a hero. Try your hand and the climbing wall, or the chariot races. There's plenty to do, and plenty of people to see! If you get bored, you can head into the forest to find some monsters- it's constantly stocked. Be careful of the nymphs and naiads- they're terrible flirts!

FORM
Name:
Half-blood or not?: (nymph, naiad, satyr)
Cabin: (only if you're a demigod)
History:
Appearance:
Crush: (please don't enter: Grover, Percy, Annabeth, Juniper)
Demigod weapon:
Mortal weapon:
Personality:
Abilities:

Last edited by Ninja_Yoshi on Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Cities this ninja has saved : 0
Location : Under Beckett's desk, or Castle's bed, it all really depends on my mood.

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! Empty Re: Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:37 am

CHARACTERS

Miyu Oshibonni-Hades-ninjayoshi
Spoiler:

Alice Oshibonni-Hades-ninjayoshi
Spoiler:

Tony DiNozzo-???-ninjayoshi
Spoiler:

Winter-???-ninjayoshi
Spoiler:

Misaki Kuronama-Poseidon-Cheaka Higarashi
Spoiler:

Kristen Creed-Ares-Head Ninja
Spoiler:

Tyler Bowmen-Apollo-Head Ninja
Spoiler:

Mioko Ace Kiryu-Zues-Head Ninja
Spoiler:

Kyoko Mamoru-Hades-Miss Alice The Ninja
Spoiler:

Possible appearances for the Oshibonni twins
Spoiler:

Last edited by ninjayoshi on Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:58 pm; edited 11 times in total
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Location : Under Beckett's desk, or Castle's bed, it all really depends on my mood.

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! Empty Re: Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:33 am

EXTRA

Spoiler:

ANNOUNCEMENT
Mr. D: We will be playing capture the flag on Saturday the Eleventh (we have a dance Friday) from 6:00PM-7:00PM.
Blue team: Zues, Poseidon, Hades, Hephaestus, Hermes, Morpheus, Aphrodite
Red team: Ares, Athena, Apollo, Dionysus, Nemesis, Hecate, Demeter
I am going to ask you to play at least some of the characters on your team.
You MUST NOT cross the creek with the flag. If you do- your team will be immediately disqualified.
Plus, in order to avoid confusion, there will be a code phrase that must be said before the end of the game for your team to win. (If there's an uneven number of OC's on the two teams, I'm sorry, I picked the cabins at random.) I'll give you a hint as to the phrase:
It has to do with an anime.

Last edited by Ninja_Yoshi on Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:36 am

QUESTS

Poem:
Five shall venture into depths unknown, with the surprise help of warriors all female.
Five shall face two enemies that shall arise that were never forgotten.
Five shall barely live through this quest.
And five shall lose one thing important to them.
(Tankkies to Alice for writing!)
Five characters- Alice, Miyu, Kyoko, Misaki and one of Mioko's characters. (Please somebody tell me which one.)
Setting: The Labyrinth
Plot: The campers are told by a Hades child (someone say which one, I vote Kyoko) that the Labyrinth is not gone and still growing under the surface of America. They venture in (are they trying to destroy it for good?)
and discovered that Luke and Atlas are down there, both very much alive. Who's holding up the sky? Why isn't Luke dead? And what are they going to lose?

send me a PM

Last edited by Ninja_Yoshi on Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:38 am

OOC: Would someone like to RP now?
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:59 am

OOC: No one? Thats sad...*sigh*
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:21 am

GIVE ME A QUEST IDEA! Jeez, ppl. I wish you were creative.
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:23 am

{*no creativity what-so-ever*}

{Sorry Onii~Sama..}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 7
Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:24 am

*headdesk*
All I can tell you is I'm never writing another quest poem.
It sucked. Took me forever!
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:27 am

{I hate writing poems. Razz So, end-of-the-year LA really, really, stunk...}

{How long is forever? *eyebrow wiggle*}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:29 am

Three weeks. *wigglewiggle*
It's six lines long and STUPID. You read it.
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:32 am

{*giggle-snort*}
{It was not stupid. *smacks* Don't doubt your amazing writing abilities. >.>}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:33 am

It was so crappy! There's no possibility of a double meaning!
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:34 am

{*smacks again* STOP THAT. IT WAS AMAZING AND YOU KNOW IT. >.>}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:35 am

Are you cereal? *raises eyebrow*
Man, that fair food can do some weird shiitake to you!! *scuse the french*
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:37 am

{Absolutely.}

{And yes, yes it can. Especially when you have a honey-comb piece of candy, Yorks, Friend Rice, Fries from a Greek stand, and a pink lemonade slushy.}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:38 am

HOLY CRAP!
Are you going to eat dinner at all?
[Oh- I fixed the club shirt. I painted over the messed-up part with acrylic black. And I wrote ARE YOU THERE? on the back. It looks coolio Smile]
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:42 am

{Already did. I have DQ.}
{Then again, I didn't have breakfast this morning, (At nine... in the MORNING. *cough*) and didn't eat until the last 30 minutes I was there... Maybe that's why I ate A LOT.}

{Sweetness.... Very Happy}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:43 am

{WOW, we haven't even started to rp on this.}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:44 am

OMG- I can't stand fair food unless it's ice cream or funnel cakes or curly fries. Everything else is just too greasy!
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:46 am

{The greek fries were greasy- but pretty good. I mean, even Truli ate them. O.o}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:47 am

{**was completely ignored** ............................. ** gets depressed and sits in corner and writes words in kanji**}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:48 am

Whoah. O.o
That must be pretty good.
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:49 am

{Whoa, Cheaka. I didn't even see your post until now... O.o I'm sorry... *patpat*}

{Yeah, that's what I though. OxO}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:51 am

{**smiles a little** it's ok....**starts to grow apple trees**
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next