The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

4 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Which Hades child should say something about the Labyrinth? (No mutliple votes or vote cancelling- so make a good decision.)

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap67%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:53 am

Oops. Sorry.

Hmm. I usually don't eat alot at the fair, because I end up barfing it on the rides.
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Cities this ninja has saved : 0
Location : Under Beckett's desk, or Castle's bed, it all really depends on my mood.

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:57 am

{I rode all the rides I wanted to go on... (that would be everything except the kiddy rides, the zipper, the dropzone and the one that is open and goes up really high and spins. Razz) then ate. I also had a Dramamine so I wouldn't get motion sick.}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 7
Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:58 am

I usually take a Dramamine, then eat ginger cookies and drink Sprite.
Um... goes high and spins..... the Zendar?
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Location : Under Beckett's desk, or Castle's bed, it all really depends on my mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:59 am

{the Zipper is awesome!!!! Oh yeah, by the way, I entered 2 of my artwork into the fair ^^}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:00 am

{I think that's what it's called. I have no clue... >.>}
EDIT: {Yes, it is the Zendar. I searched it and it's correct.}

{Zipper= no. I can't even watch it without feeling sick. Oh, that's cool. I hope they win. ^^}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:03 am

I hate the Zipper.
I'll look for them, Cheaka!
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:04 am

{Me 2, ok!!!! Me and Lexi went on the Zipper and it was sooo fun!!!}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:08 am

I went on the Zipper when I was nine, and got way freaked out. I'll stick with my body-smooshing Gravitron, thankyouverymuch.
It's so funny to watch Brycen's hair on that ride.
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:08 am

{Truli and I lost like, 8 pounds and got a facelift on the Gravitron. xD}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:09 am

You dork!
But yeah, that's what it feels like.
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:11 am

{Yep. |D}
{Mmmhmm.}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:12 am

{Yeah, I love that ride!!}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:14 am

It's so fun when there's hardly anyone in there and you lay sideways and stuff
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:16 am

{The guy didn't let Truli and I do that. Razz}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:16 am

{My brother can do that and move around the entire thing....it's weird}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:17 am

Last year we got the coolio carny that let us do whatever.
Except Logan was too chicken to move, and the carny made fun of him. xD
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:19 am

{lol thats funny}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:20 am

{lolololol. xD}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:21 am

Exactly what I did!
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:23 am

{I have to get off in like 10 minutes so........yeah. Hey ninjayoshi, what day are you going to the fair? I'm going on Friday}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:24 am

I'm going on Saturday, and you can call me Miyu, you know.
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:38 am

{OK, sorry, Miyu......I can't go on Saturday because I leave for camping on Friday night after my mom gets off of work}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:42 am

Heh, my mom and brother are leaving tomorrow and I'm going to Mioko's.
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:26 am

OOC: I am going to make two new rules. Rule One: Most of you know this but someone that I see on here does not so I have to make it a rule, when you are on a RP you have to us [] {} () or OOC:
Rule Two: It can't just be talking on a RP. That get people mad/ annonyed with you.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:28 pm

Well, in case you haven't noticed, nobody is RPing because no one is willing to take the time to think up a quest idea. That covers both rules. I do know that you have to use brackets, but it's not like we were talking about anything else. You're supposed to use brackets when there's another topic you're talking about.
And if you're getting mad, maybe you should think about making a quest instead of complaining.
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next