The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

4 posters

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

Which Hades child should say something about the Labyrinth? (No mutliple votes or vote cancelling- so make a good decision.)

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 3 Vote_lcap33%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 3 Vote_lcap67%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:42 pm

OOC: You really think that I can come up with a quest when I am trying to finsh the one that I am makeing? And one more thing how did the ride home with him go? And I don't know what the quest should be about! Your the person that is running this RP! So you should make up the first one!
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 0

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:45 pm

[Nope. I'm leaving this to my faithful members. (The ride went fine. I asked him if he was going to stalk me once he saw where I lived, then he said, "I'm not that creepy."
"Oh, that creepy?"
And we talked about how Enrique Iglasias waterskied naked in the gulf of mexico or somewhere. And other stuff I don't remember, because I ws still shaken up. But when we were walking back to the car, we saw a big rock and starting playing that game where you have to get to the rock before the other person does.)
I'm not doing it! I already decided that we're doing Capture The Flag tomorrow, so I'm leaving the poetry up to you guys. (READ POST 3, DANG IT)]
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Location : Under Beckett's desk, or Castle's bed, it all really depends on my mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:14 pm

OOC: I did. And I am glad that you liked it. Very Happy I went on the Zipper 2 times...and I don't think that I am ever going to go onto it again! It was fun...but I still don't like it...
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:16 am

[I'm going on it again at Boatnik... but only with him. He was talking me through it. *nod* He didn't LAUGH like you did when I got off. Anyway, I'm going to go on it until I'm not scared of it anymore.]
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Location : Under Beckett's desk, or Castle's bed, it all really depends on my mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:50 am

OOC: I didn't laugh at you I was laughing at my self! Do you know how long it took Adam to get me to go on that? Forever! And then he talked to me through it! Oh and it was Adam D. that I went on with my other friend Adam that just came home. But it took him forever! And to point something out. I was almost just like you when we got off, but what was nice was that I had some one there that I liked. And someone that talked to me the whole intire time after you guys left! It felt nice that a guy(other then Adam) talked to me! mY best friend didn't say a frecking word to me all night! Do you have any clue how much that hurt?
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:57 am

OOC: I am going to start, before I go out of my mind with nothing to do!

"Clarisse can I please kick Mark's but?" Kristen asked her sister as she bent Mark's arm farther back. "Come one it's not like I ment to do that!" Mark yelled at her. "Shut up! I don't want to hear you right now Mark!" Kris yelled into him ear. She looked at Clarisse and waited for her to give the okay. "I am going to kill you Kris!" Mark mumbled to her. "Love to see you try." she shot back. Kris pulled him arm back higher intill it almost touched him head. He smiled and then his head shot up and hit her in the nose.
"That was mean." she said as she flipped her blond hair back. The only thing that she had gotten from her mother.
"So?" he said as he crouched down into the fighter pose that they all loved.
Kristen crouched down and waited for him to come at her.
"You guys, you know that she is the one that is going to win." Sherman said as he placed at bet with Clarisse and Edward.
"The cabin is going to be messed up again." Clarisse said with a smile. She loved a good fight. It was best when she knew who was going to win.
Kris wasn't paying any attion to what they were saying she was waiting for that tiny sift of movement, to know when he was going to come after her. It didn't take that long for him to come. She smiled a creepy smile like she knew somethat that he didn't. He stopped for about half a second and that was when she came in with a hard kick in the gut and then a right hook to his face. He went flying backwords and was up again with a mean look in his eyes. "Oh this is going to be fun." Kris said with a little girl laugh. He came in again and this time he didn't stop. He came out with a head kick and when she ducked went in with a low kick ment to make her fall. But he forgot that they both had the same training. She went backwords into a backflip and then picked him up by his collor and threw him into the table that Clarisse, Sherman and Edward were standing by. They didn't flich when he landed on the table.
"I think that I just won." Kris said with Mark didn't make a move to get up. She turned and walked out of the cabin.

Zeus' cabin, looked like a marble white box, with white heavy columns in the front. The cabin is the biggest and bulkiest of all the cabins. It has polished bronze doors that shimmer like a hologram, and have lightning bolts streaked down them. Mioko thought as she looked at the inside of the cabin that she had got to decorate herself. Since Thalia never lived in there longer the a week and, then she moved into Artemis's cabin. The inside was tricked out, with the things that she liked, there was a Green Day poster on the wall, (One of the things that Thalia had giveing her) the rest was things that her fater had giveing her. Like the bean bags, and the state of the art computer that hasn't even come out yet, the most awesome set of Wii games and other things like that. Mioko sighed as she plopped down in front of her 62' flat screen t.v. She turned one the t.v and then flipped to her music channles. She went to the Today's Hottist Hits and pulled her laptop onto her lap and started to surf the web, when Percy and Annabethe walked in. "Hello. Have you ever heard of knocking?" she asked with a smile.

"No. And do you need to?" Percy asked.
"Nope." Annabether replied as she sat down in the gray bean bag.
"So what have you been doing?"
"I was enjoying the nice peace and quite, before you guys came in. Why don't you go in and hang out in Rachel's cabin? I heard that it was cooler then this one is....for know at least." Mioko said with a smile as she thought about what she was goung to do with this place.
"'Cause we didn't really want to..."
"Oh...okay..." Mioko said with a smile and then she started to talk to Annabeth about what she should put into the room to make it look way better.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:29 am

Misaki walked up the strawberry fields and found the entrance to Camp Half Blood. She felt un-easy, she hoped that all the other half bloods wouldn't alienate her like her previous schools. She sighed and walked into the camp grounds. She saw a lot of people but she didn't know who to ask to where she was suppose to go.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:52 am

A huge sigh left Kyoko's lips as she flopped down on her already-made bunk. Whooo. Camp.
Her bunk was uber comfy, at least. It had white sheets and then a black comforter over, with white swirls all around the bottom. Millions of black and white pillows littered the top, and a black, red and white patchwork bunny sat comfortably near one pillow.
She looked up from the sheets, her eyes scanning the room. She crawled out of her bunk, skillfully not hitting her head against the bunk atop of hers. Since no one was in her cabin, she quickly changed into fresh clothes.

Kyoko flopped back on her bed, now dressed in a black shirt with tiny white skulls and music notes going down her left side and then onto her back. She had a torn pair of shorts on and black converse. She had a book and her iPod in her hand, as she got comfortable in her bed, opening the book and sticking in her earbuds.
It was time to disappear for a few hours.
That is, until capture the flag. A smirk danced onto her face as she turned the page.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 7
Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:14 am

Misaki saw a centaur and walked over to him, "Hello, I'm new here and I don't know where to go." she said.
Chiron looked at Misaki, "Hello there Misaki. Come come, for now you will be in the Hermes Cabin. After 'Capture the Flag' is done you will be claimed by your parent." he said pointing to the over sized cabin will more boys than girls in it.
Misaki sighed, "Thank you!" she said walking away. She set her stuff down in a corner and walked back outside. She forgot what she was wearing so she looked down. Misaki was wearing a aqua blue shirt with silver words that said 'Daddy's Girl', she PENPAL light blue jean short's, and some white converse. She gathered up her long silver hair and put it in a long braid. She took out her silver iPod and listened to some fast beating Japanese songs.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:17 am

{*Whistles as she waits for people*}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:22 am

Mr. D: CAPTURE THE FLAG HAS STARTED.
Everyone please head to the meadow in front of the forest. The Blue Team will have the west woods, and the Red Team will have the east woods. In order to win Capture The Flag, you must say a code word before 7:00PM tonight. (When I get on tomorrow I'll announce the winner- I can only stay on until 4:15.) Hint: ABC!!!
(This is a show I watch. I am recently obsessed.) YOUR CHARACTER must say the word. Whatever team that character is on will win. Ya got me?
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:28 am

{I got it!}

Blue team.... Blue team, blue team blue team.... Kyoko raced to the west woods, while putting on her armor. It was one of the camps... so really, she hated it, put hey, it would save her from possibly getting killed, right?
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:36 am

Miyu grabbed all her weapons, slapping them on wherever they went. She wouldn't use a lame camp sword or helmet. She would use the armor, of course. Just nothing else.
Alice mimicked her sister's actions. Together they dashed off, from the cabin to the meadow where the rest of the campers were.

[I almost forgot I was playing you. I wondered why you didn't make Alice go to the meadow. xD]
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:39 am

{lolololol. xD}

After the armor was on tightly, Kyoko started releasing her weapons: Her sword and shield. She had the rest of her weapons hidden within her outfit, and her pepsi throwback bottle was magically floating behind her.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:45 am

[MAGIC PEPSI!! OMG!!]
[Do you think Cheaka and Mioko are going to be on yet? *headtilt*]
Miyu straightened her cat hat [xD] so the string she had to pull to turn it into a helmet was easier to reach.
Alice twisted a stud on her choker, and it extended into her scythe, Castor. [That was hers, right?]
Shaking her head at her twin, she unscrewed the cap of her eyeliner, and a sword made of black iron grew in her hand until it was three-and-a-half feet long and perfectly balanced in her hand.
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:55 am

{I know, right?! Very Happy}
{*shrugs*}
{And yes, Castor is Alice's.}

She stopped running out of no where, looking around at her surroundings. Her sword skimmed the ground slightly, dragging dirt into a tiny pile next to her foot. I forgot how big the meadow was...
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:03 am

[I guess... we... start.]

Chiron trotted out into the meadow, his tail flicking back and forth. "Alright! All magic items are allowed, no intentional maiming or killing if you can help it. I'm going to serve as referee and battle field medic. Okay. GO!!"

The campers all cheered as they raced into the woods.

[Do you have any characters on the other team? Because I don't. I have a satyr and nymph, and they can't play.]
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:11 am

{I guess... so...}

Kyoko heard cheering and snapped out of her thoughts. She raced back to the flag, she'd just defend tonight...

{I don't either. All I have is Kyoko. O.o}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:14 am

{Cheaka is coming in a few...}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:17 am

{Ack!!! What can my character do?! She's new and she doesn't know what team to go on!!!}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:22 am

{Kk.}
[Did I ever say who was team captain? I don't think I did. Um, Blue Team: Percy, Red Team: Clarisse. *shrug*]
[Cheaka, you're on our team.]

Miyu looked at her twin. "You want to help Kyoko defend, or do you want to ask Percy if we can go on offense?"
"Let's just defend."
"Okay." They ran towards Kyoko.
"Hey Munchkin. Tonight we're gonna defend this flag like nobody's business."

Percy looked at the newcomer girl. "Alright. You are going to be an attack team. Stick with Annabeth and me, okay? I won't leave you behind. Not when I finally got a sister to tease!"
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:27 am

Misaki smiled, "Um.....ok? Wait.....does that mean Poseidon is my father? Cool, but don't tease me, you don't know what your new sister is like." she said with an evil smile. She put on her armor and helmet and followed Percy.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:28 am

Kyoko stuck her tongue out at the twins. "I'm no munchkin." She muttered, stretching back and cracking her back. "So, any plans in advance?"
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:32 am

"You are so a munchkin. Anybody shorter than us is a munchkin," Miyu laughed.
"We've always got a plan. Our plan is so awesome we can't tell you."

"Oh. You didn't know that? I got the heads-up from Dad a couple days ago that I would have to share my cabin with someone."
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:33 am

"Nice...I get to finaly kick Percy's but!" Kristen said with a evil smile as she ran after Clarisse. "This is going to be so much fun!" her blond hair flying out behind her. She pulled her scythe. She spun it around and around her side itill it was just a blur.

"Stop talking and pay atention." Mioko said as she ran past them and across the river. Her eyes were lighting up with little lighting bolts and there was sparks coming off of her fingers. Her sword was up and she was almost giddy with the fight that was coming.

Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next