The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

4 posters

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Which Hades child should say something about the Labyrinth? (No mutliple votes or vote cancelling- so make a good decision.)

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 11 Vote_lcap0%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 11 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 11 Vote_lcap33%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 11 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 11 Vote_lcap67%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 11 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 11 Vote_lcap0%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 11 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:13 am

{*sighs of relief* Okay, thanks you two. I feel better now, ^^}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 7
Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 11 Empty Re: Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:15 am

OOC: Now all we have to do is, get Miyu on here or call her to get her approvel and then we can start! How are we going to do that?
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 0

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:17 am

{I vote... you call her and ask her for approval! Very Happy}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:21 am

OOC: Okay...I can call her.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:23 am

{Arigoto! Very Happy}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:24 am

{Yeah, thanks!!! I don't have her number......... ^^'}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:27 am

{My phone is currently in use by blasting music... xD}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:28 am

{lolz}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:36 am

OOC: I called her, I talked to her, but she didn't say if it was okay, she wouldn't even let me read it to her...*sigh* And in the rules did she say that we weren't allowed to cross the creek to get to our side?
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:38 am

{Why wouldn't she? And I'm not sure...}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:40 am

{Mmmm.... Gotta go, be back soon! *I hope*}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:41 am

OOC: Okay good bye! *waves*
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:46 am

{Be back soon!!!}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:51 am

{Waiting...........Waiting................}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:00 am

OOC: For what? We can't really do any thing intill we get Miyu on here....
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:03 am

{I know.......hey, wanna rp on Ouran High School?}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:09 am

OOC: Sure...
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:28 am

{Sweet}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:09 pm

Head Ninja wrote:
"Sonic Arrow. Gift from our dad." Tyler said as Lee came up to them. "Help me get her up." Tyler said to him. They picked her up and stopped when she started to wake up.

[Lee Fletcher is dead. (if that's not who you meant, disregard this.)]
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Location : Under Beckett's desk, or Castle's bed, it all really depends on my mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:55 pm

[Okay, I know I said it somewhere, but I can't find it. So, if you guys read the post that said that you couldn't cross the creek, please quote it.
Because I can't find it, nobody won the Capture the Flag game. (Sorry, Mioko. Plus, you had to make your character say Castle in a context that made sense! Just saying it was, excuse me, kind of lame! Next time the code word will be harder to guess.)
The game was, well, negated by the fact that I went brain dead. SO. REMEMBER: DO NOT CROSS THE CREEK. OKAY?
Regarding the quest: I thought the Labyrinth was destroyed when Daedalus died. Do the demigods discover it's not really gone? (And can we change the number to six? I want Percy to come~~) Do one of the Hades kids tell them that it's still there? (Since the Labyrinth was right above the Underworld. Ya know.) I need more than the poem and initial premises.
Also, do you mind if we make another quest for the original characters? (Nvm what I said about Percy- he and Annabeth and... somebody need to go on another one that intersects ours.)
I'm rambling. :)
Also, Mioko told me that quest characters are: Miyu, Alice, Misaki, Kyoko, and one of hers. Is this right? You guys are coolio with this?]
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Location : Under Beckett's desk, or Castle's bed, it all really depends on my mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:38 pm

{its a yes for me.}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:38 pm

{Onii-Sama, I had to break down your post to reply. xD}

[Okay, I know I said it somewhere, but I can't find it. So, if you guys read the post that said that you couldn't cross the creek, please quote it.
{*Couldn't find the post*}
Because I can't find it, nobody won the Capture the Flag game. (Sorry, Mioko. Plus, you had to make your character say Castle in a context that made sense! Just saying it was, excuse me, kind of lame! Next time the code word will be harder to guess.)
The game was, well, negated by the fact that I went brain dead. SO. REMEMBER: DO NOT CROSS THE CREEK. OKAY?
{Mmmkay.}

Regarding the quest: I thought the Labyrinth was destroyed when Daedalus died. Do the demigods discover it's not really gone? (And can we change the number to six? I want Percy to come~~) Do one of the Hades kids tell them that it's still there? (Since the Labyrinth was right above the Underworld. Ya know.) I need more than the poem and initial premises.
Also, do you mind if we make another quest for the original characters? (Nvm what I said about Percy- he and Annabeth and... somebody need to go on another one that intersects ours.)
I'm rambling. Smile
Also, Mioko told me that quest characters are: Miyu, Alice, Misaki, Kyoko, and one of hers. Is this right? You guys are coolio with this?
{Wow. I totally forgot that it was destroyed. I fail. xD So, yeah, I think they should just discover that it's not gone. One of the Hades kids could tell, probably.}
{And um.... um... I don't know another original character... O.o}
{I'm coolieo with it! Very Happy}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:50 am

OOC: So. Am. I. *so mad* You wanna know something? Boys are stupied. All of them.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:44 am

[... Okay, Mioko! *runs and hides in cardboard box*]

[@Alice: The characters from the books, silly.]
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:45 am

{I know that. I just can't think of any right now... xD}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next