The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

4 posters

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Which Hades child should say something about the Labyrinth? (No mutliple votes or vote cancelling- so make a good decision.)

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 14 Vote_lcap0%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 14 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 14 Vote_lcap33%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 14 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 14 Vote_lcap67%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 14 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 14 Vote_lcap0%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 14 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 14 Empty Re: Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:09 pm

"Nico di Angelo, son of Hades. You get used to the overloading brain after a while."
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Cities this ninja has saved : 0
Location : Under Beckett's desk, or Castle's bed, it all really depends on my mood.

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 14 Empty Re: Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:16 pm

"Is that right?" said Misaki. She put her bow and arrows away. She took out her hair-tie, thus letting her long, silver hair out.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:24 pm

"Yes. Believe me, I didn't understand for at least a year."
"Miyu and I have known all our lives," Alice commented, aiming again.
TWANG!
"Yes! Ten point ring!"
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Location : Under Beckett's desk, or Castle's bed, it all really depends on my mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:41 pm

Misaki clapped, "Bravo. Oh yes. I never got your names."
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:52 am

"She has a point you never gave her your names." Mioko said and then she added "And I do not! Just most of them. And Thalia really isn't a daughter of Zues anymore. She is a daughter of Artemis and Zues..." Mioko said as she movedon to a new target.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:44 am

Misaki smiled, "Well, how'd that come to be?" she asked. All of a sudden her head started to hurt, really bad. She held her head. Then she saw a flash back, she was looking through Percy's eyes. She saw the whole scene. Then she was back to the real world and her head didn't hurt anymore.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:47 am

"She diced to become a Hunter..." Mioko said as she destoryed another target.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:52 am

"I really don't get why girls become hunters." Kyoko said with a sigh. She looked over to Misaki. "Hey, you okay?"
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 7
Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:57 am

"Nethier do I. Nethier do I." Mioko said with a shake of her head.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:00 am

Misaki smiled, "Yeah. Just a insta-headache. One second it's here the next its cured! Thats what my mother says." she said. "The hunter's huh? I have to make sure not to get involved in them." she thought.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:01 am

"I get those after dealing with fire." Kyoko said with a small smile. "Except they don't go away fast."
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:04 am

"I don't get them as much. In fact, ever since I got here I've been getting them more often." said Misaki.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:05 am

"I get them all the time. But thats because I am stupied and use my powers all the time. But since I am lucky and my dad likes me, they go away before I get really mad. The last time that happend....well nevermind..." Mioko said as she stopped shoting at the targets.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:06 am

"That happens." Kyoko said to Misaki, smiling lightly. She looked over at Mioko. "You're not going to finish, huh?"
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:07 am

Misaki got up, "I'm going for a walk along the shore line, OK? I need time to myself." she said.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:08 am

"Mmmkay. Seeya!" She said with a small wave.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:11 am

"No...I don't have that much money...and other people have to pratice to..." Mioko said with a frown.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:11 am

Kyoko chuckled. "So," She said, flopping down on the ground. "Now what?"
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:15 am

"We get to wait for other people to wake up. ANd then we get to eat..." Mioko said as she flooped down by her.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:17 am

Kyoko sighed, staring up at the sky. "Goody."
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:18 am

Misaki stared at the lake top. The wind was blowing her hair around so she had gotten her hat. She sighed, "Why did that happen?" she said.
"You saw what your brother has seen in the past. This will happen when you ask questions about the past." said Poseidon.
Misaki sighed, "Hello father. Go away, I need time to myself." she said.
"Fine, I'll leave you to yourself. Girls are hard to understand." said Poseidon.
Misaki laughed a little. She looked out on the water, she wanted to swim in the lake so bad. She took off her hat and dived down into the depths.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:22 am

"You sound so happpy about that..."
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:23 am

She looked over at her, a smirk on her face. "I know, right?"
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:26 am

Misaki looked around, seeing the fish swim around her was nice. She smiled, "Why thank you, but may you please move? I don't wish to harm you while I swim forward." she asked. They moved. Misaki smiled and moved forward. She saw a white surgeon swim around on the bottom. She giggled because it looked like a mouse.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:33 am

"Your haveing a lot of fun messing with me..."
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next