The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

4 posters

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Which Hades child should say something about the Labyrinth? (No mutliple votes or vote cancelling- so make a good decision.)

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 13 Vote_lcap0%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 13 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 13 Vote_lcap33%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 13 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 13 Vote_lcap67%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 13 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 13 Vote_lcap0%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 13 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 13 Empty Re: Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:30 am

"Wonderfull. I can shot lighting out of my finger and hit a target straight on the mark, I can shot a arrow just as straight. Deal with nightmares, evil monsters. And the one thing that I can not stand is dealing with stupid people. And right after we get up and out of bed. all of this happens when we wake up...." Mioko said with a yawn, as she walked up behind them. "And what is up with parents?" Mioko asked as she picked a target and started to fire lightning at it.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 0

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 13 Empty Re: Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:14 am

Misaki looked at Mioko, "Good morning. My father sent the memories of Percy while I was sleeping. I have had enough of Annabeth." she said.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:41 am

"Nightmares, eh? Seems like all of us had them last night." Kyoko said, melting up into her regular form from the shadows. "I saw a lot of 'great camp memories.'" She said, shaking her head.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 7
Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:13 am

"That's kinda funny Kyoko..." Mioko said as she destoryed the target. And then picked another one.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:45 am

She sighed, a small smile dancing on her face. "Uh-Huh."
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:46 am

"They need to make them last longer..." Mioko said with a sigh as another one was destoryed.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:45 am

Misaki laughed a little, "Who's memories Kyoko?" she asked.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:51 am

"I think that was sarcasmi..." she took aim and another target was gone, blasted to smitherns.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:36 am

"Ah, sorry. You see my mother and I are from England. Even though I don't have the accent, I was born there. You see, the people don't use sarcasm, in fact, they think it's nonsense. But, thanks to my father, I use sarcasm but I'm not use to other's useing sarcasm also." said Misaki.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:14 am

"Mioko," Miyu said, "if Chiron sees you blasting the targets you're going to be in trouble. One of the Apollo kids'll probably prank your cabin."

[I couldn't remember if it was Cheaka or Misaki! That's why I try to use one person.]
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Location : Under Beckett's desk, or Castle's bed, it all really depends on my mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:04 am

"Wars... Fights... I saw this one guy who I think was named Luke..." Kyoko muttered, shrugging.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:23 am

Misaki looked at Kyoko, "Me too! How weird is that?" she said

{It's ok Miyu. i didn't know if you knew.}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:30 am

"Pretty weird." She agreed, raising an eyebrow in thought.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:00 am

Misaki tried again at the bow and arrow. This time she was off from the center by 2 inches, "So close." she said.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:40 am

"I don't care...I mean I have been waiting for something like this to happen. And anyway, I pay for the ones that I destory..." she said with a shrug.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:44 pm

"Well, that's comforting, especially since you usually destroy all of them."
"No kidding."
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Location : Under Beckett's desk, or Castle's bed, it all really depends on my mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:49 pm

Misaki jumped when she heard the two girls voices. She lowered her bow and arrow and smiled, "Uh, hello. I don't know if I've met you before but my name is Misaki Kuronoma. Pleased to meet you." she said.

Last edited by Cheaka Higarashi on Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:00 pm

[What? The green and blue are Miyu and Alice. My color for Percy is olive.]
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:03 pm

{Ugh!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know.......-.- I'll edit it.}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:13 pm

"I do believe we've met, but, always nice to have a polite person around."
They shook Misaki's hand.
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:21 pm

"Really? Thank you by the way.But when? I don't think I saw at capture the flag or at dinner.....wait. Who is your parent?" she asked.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:31 pm

"Oh. We were invisible during Capture The Flag, that would be why you'd didn't see us. Our father is Hades," Alice replied, knocking an arrow and letting fly. She totally missed the target. "Vlacas."
"Fail," Miyu giggled.
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:36 pm

Misaki giggled, "Really? My father is Poseidon. This means we're cousins. Man, three cousins from Hades side and one from Zeus's.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:44 pm

"Four from Hades," Nico said as he trudged up the hill.
"Plus Thalia. That's two from Zeus."
"We're all family here, though. It gets confusing after a while once you realize that Thalia is Annabeth's aunt."
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:01 pm

Misaki rubbed her temples, "Too much family!!!!! My brain is overloading!!!" she said. She looked at Nico, "Oh, hello and you are?"
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 21  Next