The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyu's Random Crayola: I will break... into your thoughts... with what's written on my heart....

Go down

Miyu's Random Crayola: I will break... into your thoughts... with what's written on my heart.... Empty Miyu's Random Crayola: I will break... into your thoughts... with what's written on my heart....

Heehee. It's colored.
I babysat for my cousins today. I got ten bucks out of it.
They were mostly good, but they refused to watch Finding Nemo, which I really want to do!
They made me watch Meet The Robinsons.
My pants are so tight. It's hard to move, a little. But they're such a cool color~!
My feet are wet from going outside. There was puddles in my yard.
I have white socks on! Oi....
Hmmm.....
I wonder what's for dinner?
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Cities this ninja has saved : 0
Location : Under Beckett's desk, or Castle's bed, it all really depends on my mood.

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit