The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

4 posters

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

Which Hades child should say something about the Labyrinth? (No mutliple votes or vote cancelling- so make a good decision.)

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 8 Vote_lcap0%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 8 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 8 Vote_lcap33%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 8 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 8 Vote_lcap67%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 8 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 8 Vote_lcap0%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 8 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:28 am

Misaki saw the girl put food into the fire, "What a strange thing to do...." she said.
Percy laughed, "She dumped her offering to her father." he said, "Come on, our table in next to her's." he said sitting down.
Misaki sighed and followed what her half-brother did. She sat down and glanced at Zeus, he was her uncle.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 0

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 8 Empty Re: Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:30 am

@Alice: Ummm...yes! Hikaru

"Mioko! Are you insane?!" Zues came up and asked her.
"Yes. And thank you so much for that Kyoko." Mioko said with a sigh.
"Did you know that Posiden just asked me if he could kill you? And over a stupid prank! And by the way I think that's kinda funny. But he asked me if he could kill you. And how is your back?" Zues asked her with a frown.
"Fine. You didn't say that he could kill me did you?" Mioko asked him with wide eyes.
"No. I told him if he ever came near you when he was mad it was not going to be fun for him and for a lot of other people." Zues said with a sigh and then he noticed Kyoko, "Hello my dear, you are?" he put his hand on Mioko's back and the pain lessend up for about half a second.
"Thank you." she wispered and then saw Percy and waved at him and his new sister.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:32 am

Kyoko sat there, quite frightened while the two talked. When she Zeus talked to her, every limb in her body tensed. "J-J-Just fine, t-thank you," She paused, totally unsure what to call him. Zeus or Uncle? "h-how are you doing U-U-uncle..."

{M'kay. I'll have it to ya soon~}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 7
Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:35 am

Miss Alice the Ninja wrote:Kyoko sat there, quite frightened while the two talked. When she Zeus talked to her, every limb in her body tensed. "J-J-Just fine, t-thank you," She paused, totally unsure what to call him. Zeus or Uncle? "h-how are you doing U-U-uncle..."

{M'kay. I'll have it to ya soon~}

OOC: This is funny! Very Happy When she Zues oh at least I am not the only one that makes mistakes.

"Fine....but who are you?" he asked her with a smile, he was makeing her nervous, and it was funny.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:40 am

Her arms wrapped around the panda stuffed animal in her lap, out of sight from everyone's view.
Be careful what say you, my child.
She took in a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. R-right. "I-I-I'm Kyoko Mamoru... D-daughter of H-Hades..."
So much for being 'calm'.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:41 am

Percy waved back and he nudged Misaki, "Come on, I want to introduce her to you." he said getting up.
Misaki nodded and followed him. She held onto her necklace. She hid behind Percy, "Hello." she said.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:44 am

"Hello, and you are? Percy? Umm...you haven't talked to your father lateley have you?" Mioko asked him with a smile.
"Hades...humm. It's nice to meet you Kyoko." Zues said as he sat down.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:48 am

"I-It's nice to meet you t-two..." Kyoko said, then took a sip of her soda, which was now there.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:49 am

"No, the only thing that was recent is Misaki's arrival." said Percy.
Misaki took a deep breath and smiled, "My name is Misaki Kuronoma, duaghter of Poseidon. A pleasure." she said.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:51 am

"Okay. So what do you like to do for fun? Do you like to decorate? I could use some help with my one man cabin. And I can have pretty much anything that I want in there, but I can't find some one else to help me. I have Annabeth, but to have someone look at it with a diffent veiw that would be nice. And you guys never answered," mioko said as she pointed to the Percy and the girl. Lightning was starting to spark.
"Calm down Mioko." Zeus wisperd into her ear.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:53 am

OOC: I posted this before Cheaka posted hers!
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:53 am

Kyoko winced when she heard lightning.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:55 am

Misaki trembled, "I-I-I'm Misaki Kuronoma. A pleasure to meet you." she said.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:56 am

{Cheaka... who is your character talking to? I just need to make sure...}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:58 am

OOC: I think all three of us...but really just to you and me...
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:01 am

{What Mioko said. ^^}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:03 am

{Ohhh... Okay. Very Happy}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:08 am

{Alice, apply to 'The Jungle Clans' please!!! You to Mioko!!!}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:09 am

"Nice to meet you to. And Percy when your dad talks to you, I just wanted to let you know that he is going a little bonkers..." Mioko said and then she smiled.
"Why are you so happy?"
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:10 am

"Pleasure to meet you." Kyoko said, glancing to Misaki.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:13 am

Misaki sighed, her heart stopped beating fast and was now calm. "May I ask, who are you?"
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:15 am

"Because the pain in my back, it's gone, at least for now..." she said with a smile.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:17 am

Kyoko raised her hand in a small greeting. "Kyoko Mamoru, D-Daughter of Hades. Pleasure."
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:20 am

"Percy! Are you going to talk to me?" Mioko asked him.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:25 am

Percy looked at Mioko, "Sorry, what was your question?" he asked.
Misaki shook Kyoko's hand, "I guess we're cousin's!" she said happily.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 21 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 21  Next