The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club

4 posters

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club  - Page 16 Empty Re: Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:21 am

Mikan smiled, "Why thank you! I'm sorry but I can't leave my restaurant. It's a family treasure and a present from my husband. But I can come over and make for you anytime or you can stop by my home." she said smiling.
Misaki looked at Ayama, "It's your turn."
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 0

Back to top Go down

Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club  - Page 16 Empty Re: Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:31 am

Amaya sighed inaudibly and took another bite of her sundae. “My turn, right…” She said and then took in a deep breath. "Mmmkay. Well, my mom, Kiki, is a secretary at a big company, and my dad, Akiyo, is an eye doctor," She said as she pushed up her glasses. "For some weird reason, their jobs make them travel a lot. I mean, I get why my dad travels, but not my mom. Anyway, my mom tends to travel to Paris and England through her job to help companies get back on their feet, I believe, and my dad goes to Africa and other foreign poor countries to help them with medical eye issues." She paused. "Two years ago- when I was 14- both of their jobs had put them in countries away from each other and away from Japan for a very long period. Usually they would travel together with no problem, but now…” She took in a shaky breath. “So I haven't seen them for 2 years now. But they send in souvenirs and letters every once and awhile, so I don't get too lonely. But, I still kinda am. I have no other family or any brothers and sisters. Not even cousins." She smiled weakly. "Okay, I'm done." She was happy the light was reflecting off her glasses, so no one could see the tears threatening to fall over her eyes. She missed her parents so much. "W-who's next?"
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 7
Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:03 am

"I believe it's Kyouya's." said Misaki.
Mikan hugged Ayama, "If you ever need somewhere to go, come to my house. Misaki get's lonely sometimes, since she an only child now, like you. She seems to like you very much." she said.
Misaki got up, "I'll be right back." she said.
"Before you start Kyouya, I would like to add something that Misaki didn't tell you. She wasn't an only child, her older brother just died in a car accident about a week before she started school....Anyway, you can start now Kyouya honey." she said.

{this is what Mikan looks like: Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club  - Page 16 A1cu0 and this is what John looks like:Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club  - Page 16 5xizyxh
now for Misaki's dead brother(Kyo) Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club  - Page 16 6b1n7gn }
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:43 pm

"Did you just call me honey?" he asked and then he said "I like it..."
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:28 pm

"It's just an thing that moms use. Once we get use to calling our own children that we can help but call their friends 'honey'." said Mikan.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:42 pm

Amaya nodded into Mikan's hug, her left eye leaking one tear. "R-right, I'll remember that." She said, then looked over at Misaki as she left. "Poor thing, she's lost a lot huh?" She pushed up her glasses, the light reflecting off of them again. "Okay Kyouya, you go."
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:57 pm

Mikan stopped hugging Ayama, "We all have. At least her grandfather is still healthy!" she said.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:58 pm

"Okya.. I live with my father, he is a an affluent zaibatsu owner specializing in hospital management, I have two brother and an older sister. I don't know my mom that well...." Kyouya said with a sigh, he didn't metion that he has to surpass his two brothers to become his father's successor. "Your tunr Naomi...."
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:02 pm

"That's good." Amaya said with a nod and a weak smile. She looked over at Kyouya with her smile still on her face, unsure really what to say.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:05 pm

"Oh...I have to talk about me famliy now? How about this they are really messed up? Will that work?" Naomi asked them.
Hikaru was the frist to answer, "No. You have to tell us about them."
"Yea, you have to tell us about them..."
"Okay. Fine. My dad, His name was Tyler, he went to prison. You guys wanna know what he did?" Naomi asked them with a frown.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:07 pm

Amaya blinked, happy that her tears were gone. She's a bit straightforward. She noted. "S-Sure...?" She spoke.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:15 pm

"He killed my mom and my baby sister when I was 9. I watched it all, I saw what he did. And when he was done, he said that he had done it all for me, so that he and I could have all the money. I was nine and I had just watched my life slip away when they died. Grant is my mom's half brother and he stepped into help rasie me, I had my grandma and that was it. Do you guys need to know anymore?" Naomi asked them, tears threating to fall from her eyes.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:18 pm

I'm having second thoughts on suggesting everyone share their family history.... Amaya thought. Naomi and I already had tears threatening to spill over... She wrapped her arms around Naomi, pulling her close in a hug. "N-no, I don't think we do. That's everyone, right?"
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:23 pm

"Yes..." Kouya said as he looked at the two grils. It was hard for him to stay clam and not fell anger towords her dad for what he had done, but he felt worse because Amaya, looked even sadder.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:26 pm

Amaya felt tears threatening to spill over again and tightened her hug around Naomi. "O-okay, let's change the s-subject before this becomes a s-sob party."

{*is 'lolololol'ing at your signature*}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:30 pm

"Okay. What should we talk about?" Hikaru asked as he grabbed a tishsu and handed it to them.

OOC: Does that mean that you like it? It's your fault you know. *nods* If you hadn't gotting us into this I wouldn't be talking about this show non stop. And I wouldn't have gotting hooked. It's all your fault. *nodsagain*
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:34 pm

{It is my fault. xD And yes, I do like it.}

Amaya blinked hard, forcing herself to keep the tears back. "I... don't know! J-just start randomly talking about something!"
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:35 pm

"Sorry! Do you guys watch hocky?" he asked trying to think of something that they could talk about.
"Did you see last nights game?" Kyouya asked him.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:37 pm

Amaya blinked, grabbing one of the tissues from Hikaru and sqeezing it in her hand. "Hocky... O-oh yeah, I had last n-nights game on while I w-was cleaning..."
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:42 pm

"I thought that it was a really bad game for both of the teams..." Naomi said with a smile as she took the other one and held it in her hand.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:45 pm

"I-I thought so too." Amaya said with a weak smile on her face.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:47 pm

The boys looked at them like they were insane and then they went on to talk about it.
"Okay, you wanna finsh the game, we have like two frames left and then when we win, we should go shopping..." Naomi said to Amaya
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:49 pm

"S-sure! That sounds l-like a great idea!" Amaya said, still smiling weakly.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:53 pm

"Good, so we get to kick there, buts and you get to kick mine, that way we are all happy!" Naomi said with a soft smile.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:55 pm

Amaya smiled back. "Yeah," was all she could say.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next