The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club

4 posters

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club  - Page 9 Empty Re: Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:20 am

OOC: Have to go.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 0

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club  - Page 9 Empty Re: Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:23 am

{Mmkay. See ya!}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 7
Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:26 am

Misaki walked out with her bag and found her way out, and she sighed heavily, "I made it out without asking for directions. Now I need to find the bus-" she started to say before she saw the bus stop in front of the school, she started to run, "Don't go!!!" she yelled. Misaki saw a limo drive out in front of her. Her instincts kicked in and she stopped and skidded and almost hit the car. She smacked the trunk, "Watch it num-skull!" she yelled. The window went down and Kaoru's face appeared and she almost screamed.
Kaoru smiled, "Put her in here." he said and he was gone.
Misaki struggled, "RAPE!!!!!!" she screamed and then she was in the limo and it sped away.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:16 am

OOC: Can we just say that we are out of math or do you want to go through that class?
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:18 am

{We can skip Math, xD}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:22 am

OOC: Cool! So you get to re-start! *runs and hides*
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:23 am

{*eyeroll*}

The bell rang for the end of school. And as everyone rocketed out of the room to head home, Amaya simply stood and stretched, cracking her back with a sigh. Math was always her best subject, so she had done nothing most period.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:29 am

"It seems like I need to take your out look on math. And be really good at it..." Naomi said with a sigh.
"You just need to keep a nice out look on this class. See if you don't like it then why do you go See you could not go and still would be all right..." Hikaru said from bhind her.

OOC: Say hello to Miyu. She is here right now. And I am going to go and get a high from my sugar drink....*sigh*
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:34 am

Amaya stretched again and smiled at Naomi. "I'm pretty sure that's a complement, so thank you."

{MIYU. HI.}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:38 am

"It is...and that is the only one that you will get from me at the moment and what are you doing here?" Naomi asked Hikaru.

OOC: Miyu: ALICE. HI. I just got back from the fair a little while ago. I hurt. D: *pokehh*
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:39 am

"Heh, thanks." She said, as she started gathering her stuff together.

{i know how you feel on soreness... Was it fun? Did ya eat alot of junk food? Very Happy}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:51 am

"Kyouya would like you guys to meet him at the Bowl-O-Rama." he said with out answering her.
"Nice. Your date is one nice person person. Is that a order? Or can I skip?" Naomi asked him.
"I think that he just wants her to go and I want you to go so you can suck it up and come."

OOC; Miyu: No. All I had to eat was a hotdog. Razz We mostly just walked around and looked at the animals and exhibits. Now I don't have to look at them on Saturday.
Mioko: I am going to start bouncing off the walls in a sec. In a very small room... hehehe. Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club  - Page 9 Icon_twisted
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:55 am

Amaya couldn't help but laugh quietly at the two. She glanced at her watch and picked up her violin as she walked out with everyone else. Then she stopped. "Wait- how are we getting there again?"

{Nice you two. xD}

Last edited by Miss Alice the Ninja on Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:57 am

"You can ride with me..." Naomi said with a frown towords Hikaru.
"Sorry, you gots to ride with me."
You just like messing up me day don't you?"
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:59 am

Amaya sighed quietly. "May I join along? Because I don't think the bus makes a route anywhere near the bowling ally... I think..."
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:01 am

"That ment the both of you, Kyouya would not be happy with me if I let you ride the bus..." he said with a smile.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:06 am

I ride the bus all the time though... It's my main transportation... She thought, blinking a few times. "Okay, thank you." She smiled back.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:10 am

"Wow....lets go. I don't want to be there that long..." Nay said with a frown.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:14 am

Amaya just nodded and followed.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:15 am

OOC: We are going to say that we are there because I don't want to talk about a limo ride with Hikaru...if thats okay?
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:19 am

{That's fine.}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:22 am

OOC: Thats good, I might kill him....

"Here," he said as he opend the door for them "Were here..." Hikaru said with a small bow.
"Thank you..." Nay said with a smile.

OOC: Were going to get off the computer for awhile.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:29 am

{lolololol.}

"Yeah, thank you..." Amaya said as she climbed out after Naomi.

{Mmmkay! I'll be here... working on this stupid system called rainmeter... >.<}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:59 am

{Well, I have to leave the laptop. If you guys are on again tonight, text me and I'll get on my phone. Bye~}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:45 pm

{OHMIGOSH.}
{IT'S ALMOST 4 IN THE MORNING AND I'M STILL AWAKE. O.o}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next