The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club

4 posters

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club  - Page 17 Empty Re: Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:57 pm

"Hello?" Naomi said as she waved her hand in front of the guys faces.
"Yes?" Kyouya asked her with a smile as he looked a Amaya.
"Do you need somthing?" Hikaru asked in a really nice voice.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 0

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club  - Page 17 Empty Re: Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:59 pm

Misaki came back from the bathroom. She didn't want the guys see her cry over her dead family, "So, whatcha guys talkin' about?" she asked.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:02 am

Amaya saw Kyouya smile at her, and she smiled back with her cheeks tinted a light pink. She turned her attention to Misaki. "Well, we talked about the rest of us... and hockey..."
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 7
Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:05 am

"Hockey eh? I don't care for hockey, but soccer is fun to both watch and play." said Misaki.
{lol, I was about to put 'Cheaka' instead of 'Misaki'.......}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:08 am

"I like soccer...not that much, but its fun!"
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:10 am

"I was actually a baseball girl, believe it or not." Amaya said with a small smile as she adjusted her glasses.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:14 am

Misaki looked at her watch and almost screamed, "Sorry guys, I gotta go and make food for the restaurant. Come by when you feel like it." she said rushing towards the door.
"It was nice to meet you all. If any of you need a ride just follow me, ok?" said Mikan.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:15 am

"Okay, see ya Misaki!" Amaya said as she waved goodbye. "Oh, and it was nice meeting you too Mikan." She smiled lightly.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:18 am

"It was nice to meet you and good-bye Misaki!"She said with a wave "...I like football..." Na said with a dreamy sigh.
"Baseball? Really?" Kyouya asked with a smile.
"Football? A girl after my own heart..." Hikaru said with a sigh.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:19 am

"Mmmhmmm." Amaya said, nodding and smiling. "When I was twelve, I was so obsessed, I even joined the local baseball team." She said, beaming.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:27 am

"I like baseball to, but I never got to play it. I guess that my dad just didn't think that it was good for me..." Kyouya said with another smile.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:28 am

Mikan started the car and drove down the numerous blocks, "So, are you going to invite those friends of yours for dinner? You girls can have a sleep over." she suggested.
Misaki sighed, "I don't know when. We served them today so I think thats enough. I joined their soccer club today at school, but the guys laughed at me cause I'm a girl." she said. She smiled, "But I can't wait to make that birthday cake for grandfather! He'll be so happy!" she said, her eyes sparkling with excitement.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:32 am

Amaya looked at him, a smile still on your face. "I think he's wrong, Baseball was really good for me. Most of it helped me get my scholarship into Ouran. And I met a lot of new people. It really benefited in the end."
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:34 am

"Thats what I tryied to tell him....but he didn't listen...you wanna teach me how?" Kyouya asked her,
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:36 am

Amaya's facial expressions brightened, if they could anymore, and she nodded. "I'd love to teach you!" She smiled.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:41 am

OOC: Do you know how to add a playlist to a Profile?

"Good! When can we start? I am really packed with school and I bet you are to, so when ever you have time..." Kyouya said.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:46 am

{*shakes head* Nope, sorry.}

Amaya blinked twice, mentally pulling up her schedule. "Mmm... I have free time Saturday nights, Sunday mornings, and Tuesday after-school." She looked at him and smiled. "Will any of those days fit your schedule?"
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:49 am

What schedule? He would clear anything for her. Play cool. Say something! A voice in his head was yelling at him. "Ahh..." Thats all you have?! The voive yelling at him again. "Shut up." he said, then he looked up and saw that he had said that outloud. "Sorry, talking to myself and yes it does..." he said hopeing that he had made it right, but doubting that he had.

OOC:Okay thank you
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:53 am

She watched him and couldn't help but giggle softly. He's talking to himself... heehee. How cute. "Great! Then it's set."
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:55 am

The car stopped and Misaki saw a little line, with about 2 homeless people. She walked in front of the line, "Alright everyone, who wants to eat dinner?" she yelled. Everyone yelled back, "WE DO!!!!" She opened the doors and everyone sat down and decided what to eat.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:57 am

"Okay then. Lets go finshe and you can go shopping..." he said with a smile when she didn't get mad at him.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:57 am

"Right!" She smiled back, and ate the last of her sundae.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:02 am

"Okay, lets get this over with..." Naomi said as she stood up and when to there lane, Hikaru followed and they started talking.
"Think we should go and risk death?" he asked her.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:03 am

Amaya giggled again. "Good question, Should we?" She looked over at Naomi and Hikaru from her seat.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:09 am

"It was none of your bissness, if I loved him or not! And by the way why would you even care? You asked me out on one date and that hasn't even happend yet. And I don't think that I want it to now!" Na said in a quite voice.
"What you don't want to go out with me?" he asked outraged.
"I said that don't think that I want it to!"
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next