The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club

4 posters

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next

Go down

Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club  - Page 15 Empty Re: Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:02 am

Amaya's eyes again got wide and sparkley. "R-Really?" She said, almost dropping her pizza.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 7
Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club  - Page 15 Empty Re: Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:03 am

"Yes...is something wrong?"
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 0

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:04 am

"Dinner for All. We serve anyone who comes in, even the homeless. They thank us for the meal and they leave the little money they have. My father came up with the name and our moto. I wish you guys could meet him in person." she said.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:05 am

"N-No, that's just really nice." She said, taking a bite of her pizza. She looked back to Misaki. "Who's your father?"
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:07 am

Misaki smiled, "My father's name is John Kuronoma. He......he died 2 years ago." she said setting down her food.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:09 am

Amaya set down her pizza and set a hand on Misaki's shoulder. "He sounds like a good man. But don't be sad, mmmkay?" She smiled weakly.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:13 am

{Watching Ouran and Eating=Slow Replies until I'm done with my food.}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:15 am

Misaki looked at Ayama, "I'll try not to. Let's forget about that for now. Oh yeah, is anyone up for dessert?" she asked.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:16 am

"YES!"
"Sure, whatever makes her happy."
"I would love it just to make me happy..." Kyouya said with a smile.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:18 am

Amaya's facial expressions brightened. "Good, and I would love some!"
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:23 am

Misaki smiled, "OK, I'll get out my cellphone and call my mom up!" she said already waiting for her mother to pick up.
"This is Dinner for All, owner speaking." said Misaki's Mother.
"Hey mom, " she moved away from the group, "I need you to make 5 special sundaes. Can you please deliver them also? I want you to meet my new friends." she said.
"Of course! I'll be right over! In about....5 minutes? Maybe 7....Love you bye!" she said and hung up.
Misaki closed her phone and sat down again.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:26 am

Amaya smiled back at her then suck down in her chair. "Ahhh... I'm so happy full." She said, then remembered something. "Hey, since Misaki told us about her mom and dad, why don't we all share something about our families? As a friendship kind of thing...?"
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:27 am

Misaki smiled, "I wouldn't mind hearing about your family Hikaru. I do need information about your brother also....." she said with an evil smile.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:33 am

OOC: Crap. You are going to have to give me a sec. I forgot somethings that I need to answer that. I have a cheat sheet. *evil smile*
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:34 am

{lolololol. Cheatsheet. xD}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:36 am

{nice xD}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:38 am

{by the way.......you 2 haven't appiled to my 'The Jungle Clans' yet!!!! I feel sad.......**goes into corner and grows poisonous apples**}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:39 am

{I'm sorry Cheaka. *patpat* But I really don't do animal RPs...}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:41 am

{Ok.........................Dang it....................}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:45 am

"Our parents were away all the time, so we never got to know them, people call my brother and I the Little Devil. We are mischievous, devious, and otherwise childish young men..and we like to mess with people around us...I think thats about it..." Hikaru said with a sigh. "Your turn Amaya."
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:53 am

Misaki heard a car stop, "Wait! Our dessert is here!!" she said running towards the doors. She opened them and she found her mother (Misaki's mother's name is Mikan} Mikan. "Hi Mom! Come on in." she said.
My my Misaki, you haven't been this excited since your birthday. Hello everyone. I'm Misaki's mother. But you can call me Mikan. Here's your desserts!" she said handing t hem out to everyone.[b]
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:54 am

Naoi said thank you and then started to eat it and after she took the frist bit said "Oh my God this is so good!"
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:03 am

"Dessert!" Amaya exclaimed with a smile. She looked over at Misaki's mom. "Oh, it's a pleasure to meet you, Mikan." She said with a polite bow. She then took her dessert, then took a spoonful and tried it. She sighed happily. "You're an amazing cook." She said, smiling.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:05 am

"Oh my god. It is so nice to meet you." Na said as she got up and bowed to her. "I need to hire you, as my cook and then I can get this all the time..." Naomi said with a sigh.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:10 am

"I'm in heaven again~" Amaya said as she took another bite of her dessert. "So, who's turn was it on family history?"
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 23  Next