The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP-

2 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP- - Page 11 Empty Re: 1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP-

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:50 am

Alison watched her leave and stared at Dean. "That was really stupid Dean." She said and grabbed her keys and raced out to her own car. You could hear the engine start and Alison quickly following after Julia in her car.
Dean groaned, covering his face with his hands. "I just can't do anything right, can I?" He groaned again.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 7
Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP- - Page 11 Empty Re: 1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP-

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:57 am

"Your just a guy. We always screw up. Don't worry about it...she'll talk to you in about ten years." Quentin said with a slap on the back.
"Faster. I know you can go faster." Julia muttered to her car as she passed a 100. She needed to go faster, before she got out of town and could pull over to cry.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 0

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:00 am

Dean groaned again, hitting his head on the table. "I hate my life." He muttered.
Alison was able to keep up with Julia. Well... She was like, 10 cars behind, but she could still see Julia.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:05 am

"You don't really...and you know something? It's girls that make are life hard. The mess with are minds. Really dude the mess with are minds." Quentin smiled as he tryied to cheer his friend up.
Town limits 5 more miles. "Ah almost there..." Julia put her foot to the gas and went fast passing about ten more cars.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:13 am

"Yes I do..." He paused, then looked up at Quentin. "And yes, they do." His head hit the table again.
20 Cars... Alison cursed and slightly stepped on the gas, passing about 5 cars. Julia was starting to get smaller and smaller...
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:18 am

Town limits. She passed the singe and kept going intill she found a road and turned up it. It was pavement for about two seconds before it turned into rock. She kept driveing gaining speed as she went. "A nice and quite place to go..." she said to her self as she pulled inbetween some trees. She shut the car off and just stared into space.
"You know that if you had just asked her out or something. Nothing like this would have happend."
"Two of them are by there selfs maby if I get lucky one of them will fall asleep." Freddy said as he passed over the stary eyed Julia to Allison and then he was back at the dinner. Waiting and watching what was happening.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:28 am

Alison passed the town limits sign and saw a curtain road that had a dust cloud from car against gravel. She quickly turned onto that road, parking her car before the gravel. She sighed, locking her car as she got out and started walking up the steep road. She didn't have the money to go to a car wash, nor did she have the patience to wash it herself.
"Your not helping..." He groaned.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:30 am

"Who said I was here to help? Maby Allison asked me to make your life a liveing H-E-Double hocky sticks. You never know." Quentin laughed as he ate some candy.
The tears came with out her knowing and they didn't stop for awhile. She laid her head down one the steering wheel and cryied.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:33 am

Dean groaned. "Did she? Because she did, then I'm in h-e-double hockey stick..."
Alison hiked up the hill, seeing Julia's car. She jogged over and tapped on the driver's seat window. "Julia?"
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:38 am

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Julia screamed when Allison did that. The tears were gone and al that was left was fear. Intill she saw who was behind the window. And then she was just mad that someone had seen her like that and had snuck up on her. Her heart was beating about a 100 beats per mintue and she couldn't slow it down. She rolled down her window and said "That was one mean thing to do. To someone that is not in the mood for it Allison."
"Yes. Yes you are."
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:45 am

Alison jumped about 2 feet when Julia screamed. Then she started freaking out too. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I didn't know any other way to get you to see me!" She said, waving her arms around. "Just please don't scream!"
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:46 am

"Sorry. I just happen to scream when someone scares the liveing daylights out of me." Julia got out of the car, "Why are you here?"
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:49 am

"I'm sorry... again..." She paused, then set her hands on her hips. "I'm your friend. Friends don't let friends drive out of town when their upset."
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:50 am

"Most friends would. Sane friends would." Julia muttered. "Sorry. Thank you for comeing to find me..."
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:56 am

She stared at her for a moment. "Uh-huh, it's fine." She leaned down to the window, staring Julia straight in the eye. "So, what's going on? You wouldn't usually run out like that."
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:58 pm

"I don't know...I am just so cunfused. One moment we were just talking and then I said something and he knoew that I like him! I was like wow a mindreader. But know he's know for a long time. Then I get him to admit that he likes me to. ANd he doesn't say anything after...I thought maby I had said something wrong and then when we get back to the dinner it was going back to normal...but I guess that I needed to get away. From everthing and not talk to anyone and see anyone and just cry...weird I know but still..." Maby I would have takeing a long nap. She thought to her self.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:30 am

Alison sat there and listened to her friend closely. "Maybe... Dean is just going through tough times, ya know? I mean, we all are, but him and his mood swings and his lack of sleep-" Here she yawned. "-may be all connected in some weird voodoo way." She paused, her mouth formed in a flat line. "Running off is really not a good idea though." She leaned against the car. "I know your upset, but running out like that worried and scared me. If something is bugging you, just pull me aside and talk to me, kay? Because even if Dean won't be, I will be by your side no matter what." She smiled lightly.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:05 am

"I know..but I needed to...I don't know...I guess it would have been better to stay there and talk to you...but still. I'm sorry." Julia said with a frown her voice dropping a little bit.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:11 am

Alison nodded. "It's okay."

{Woow. That post sucked. >.>}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:13 am

"Lets go back..." Julia said with a sigh.

{It wasn't that bad.}
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:16 am

"Yeah, I'll catch up with you at the dinner, kay?" She said and she started to walk to her car.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:20 am

"Okay..." Julia got back in her car and turned up the music.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:24 am

Alison jogged down to her car and slid in, starting the car and turning on her Meg and Dia music. She waited to see Julia's car to come down before she went herself.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:29 am

Julia pulled out of her spot and started to go back down. Way slower then she had when she had come up.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:30 am

Once she saw Julia's headlights, Alison set the car in gear and waited to find an opening to get out.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next