The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unconquered Sea

4 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Unconquered Sea - Page 15 Empty Re: The Unconquered Sea

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:59 am

"Were all awake....I think..." Dylan said as he came up behind her with some bacon in his hand and another pice in the other hand. He handed the pice to Bonnie who slowley looked at it and the looked over at Jackie. "Are you going to eat it or not?" he asked.
"I am just hey don't eat it!!"
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 0

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:03 am

Jackie smiled, "Nah, I'm good. Not hungry. Hey Bonnie, can you help me train?" she asked. She had to train, no matter what. Who knows who'll cross her path. She had to be ready, even if the opponent was her father.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:31 am

Dylan had the bacon in his mouth and had told her that if she wanted it she would have to come and get it. She dicided that she didn't want the bacon that bad so she left it. "Train with what? Kinives hand to hand? What?" she asked as she turned to look at Jackie.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:36 am

"You with your knives and me with my katanas. Sound far enough?" asked Jackie. If Bonnie wouldn't help her train, Dylan was next on her asking list.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:45 am

"Sure, but be warned by the end of the day you'll have brusies were you didn't think that they were possible, and Dylan you get to help me. We'll start off with hand to hand. And then move up. Because if you had known hand to hand combat you wouldn't have gotten takeing and you wouldn't have had to ruin that pretty dress. And two I just wanna take you down a couple of time..." Bonnie said with a smile.
"Your kinda mean you know that right?"
'Yep."
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:49 am

Jackie looked down and back up, "I'm not wearing a dress. I'm in my normal clothes." she said.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:11 am

"Yea but you were wearing a dress...and now it's gone." Dylan said with a smile.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:13 am

Jackie sighed, "You people confuse me. I'm ready to start." she said, un-sheathing her katanas.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:27 am

"Hand to hand, that means no weapons!" Bonnie barked out, one second she was happy and laughing and the next she was drilling and a lot tougher.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:32 am

"I know, I'm messing with you!!" she said laughing. Jackie sheathed the katanas and un-latched them from her belt. They made a thud when they hit the deck. She ran towards Bonnie, her fists ready.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:40 am

She waited intill Jacki was close enough, then she grabbed her arm twisted it up and around her back and then she flipped her over her knee. "Now don't ever run at someone wait intill they come to you." another braked order.
Dylan was stading there just waiting intill he saw something that he could help with.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:46 am

Jackie smiled, "Yup." she dislocated her arm and punched Bonnie on the knee. Bonnie loosened her grip on Jackie and she took the chance to escape. Jackie was on her feet again, and she relocated her shoulder, "My father taught me that one." she said smiling.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:54 am

"Yea, I know I was the one that did that to him when he had found me the frist time. Don't ask me what I did, but I came at him and then I was on my back. Didn't know how it happend. But all I knew is that if I didn't get out and back on my feet I wouldn't still be here. And, you never ever listen to something that he says when he is talking to you or anyone else for that matter when you fight you fight and you don't listen..." Bonnie said as her foot came out and hit her in the back of her legs, she watched as Jackie fell and then she came in again this time with a flip onto her back. She took a quick step away, this was just training if it had beent the real thing then Jackie wouldn't be alive.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:08 am

Jackie felt pain in her back and then she saw the deck. "Really?" she said. She got up and smiled, "I guess you really hate him don't ya mate?" she said. Jackie was lightening fast and she was behind Bonnie and she grabbed her hair, kicked her legs, making her fall. She grabbed her knife and put it at Bonnie's throat, "Was it like this?" she asked. Jackie's eyes changed from brown to an eerie silver, like her fathers. She let go of Bonnie and put away her knife. She was mad now, she didn't like the aura that surrounded Bonnie, "Don't think so lowly of me mate. But we have something in come poppy. We both hate me demon of a father. The geezer should die in Davy Jones locker. Enough trainin' fer today, savvy?" she said in an eerie voice. She grabbed her katanas and walked towards the first door, walked down the hall and locked herself into her cabin.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:10 am

Her knife was flying through the air as soon as Jackie let her go. "I don't care about you, your father and anything you have to say. Your lucky that I think high enough of you that I haven't killed you yet. Next time you hold your knife to me, I will kill you." Bonnie said as her kinfe struck a inch away from Jackie's head. "Don't have a doubt in your mind about that fact Miss Jackie." Bonnie went and grabber her knife and then walked over to the side of the boat and dived into the water.
"No Jackie, I don't think that you should have done that, it's called teaching. She was telling you what not to do, and you went ahead and did what she told you not to do. One you shouldn't have gotten angey, two you shouldn't have gone after the person that you asked to teach you what to do and what not to do. And boy did you just piss her off..." Dylan told Jackie's reatreting back. He walked over to the edge and saw Bonnie just swimming in lazy circles around the ship.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:31 am

Jackie turned around, "Is she that captain of this ship? Or are you? Nope, I am. It says in the code of captains, when your position is challenged by a crewmate, you take action. You haven't seen my past. You don't know how many ways my father has corrupted my life. Bonnie isn't in the same level as I am and niether are you. The next stop, you can leave my boat, I don't care. Its another code of captains; let the un-wanted leave, or they'll haunt you. Those moves weren't even close to what I can do." she snarled back at Dylan. He didn't understand, neither did Bonnie. She may have been on her fathers ship, but she hasn't lived with him for her entire life.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:23 pm

"Actally Jackie when the captian postion is...lets say challenged, and the captain thinks that something is going to happen, then they fight. Look that up in your little code." Dylan threw back at her. "And Jackie I don't think you could win that fight, you might have if you had let her teach you, but you didn't. So I think that she could beat you. And no ofense, the way that you acted and are acting, I think that we might get off the ship. I'll talk to her about it. And if she wants to we'll leave and get onto a diffrent ship, or make are own. But like she said, she does think high of you, and if she hadn't she wouldn't have gotten onto this ship with you. And you know that deep down." he sighed and then walked around the coner and into the room that they shared.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:18 am

Jackie turned around and looked at Dylan, with an glare only she could master, "You can get off my ship now. I don't need someone like you or Bonnie on here. You haven't lived with my father , you don't know what I had to go through to get out of that bloody island. I am not a weakling and I wasn't even using my katanas in that god forsaken fight. If I did, Bonnie and you wouldn't want to make me go into a rage. I went into a rage when I was still on my island, and I nearly kill the Marine general there and I was 10 when that happened. You can just leave. I thought I found a good hunter and knifesman, but all I found were 2 people who only took orders from them and no one else." she said. She climbed up the haul and was in the crows nest. A tear left her eye and drifted down her cheek. She almost went into that very rage she spoke of.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:56 pm

Bonnie had climed back up onto the ship and was sitting on the haul with her feet dangling overboard. When she head what Jackie had said. She waited intill she was in earshot and said in a very quite voice. "Jackie, we didn't mean to make you upset, all we did, was point out that your feelings get in the way of your fighting abilites. Thats all we said. But you had to throw it up in my face that I haven't had to live with your father. Pal, I was liveing with him for five years. I saved myself. There was noone there to help me, and there hasn't been. I was upset that you had said that. Garented you would have been to if we were in each other postions. And I do take orders, I told you at the begging if I didn't think that you were right about something, I would tell you and I wouldn't follow it. So I did give you far warning. About that. And you did find a good hunter and a great knifeswoman. But you also have to think that to have good people you need to have a even better captian. And what you have showed us is that you let your emotions rule. Which means when we get into a fight with other people then that means, you could get people you care about killed. And that my friend does not make a good captian, and you know that as well as I. Dylan and I will be off the ship at the next stop, if you want us to stay after you have calmed down about this. We will need you apology and you have to ask us to stay. Friend to friend. Or friend to ex-friend. I am really sorry that we upset you." Bonnie said that last part with a look behind her sholder before she jumped down the 25 feet to the deck and landed lightley on her feet. She looked up at the crow's nest with a sigh and then walked away. "Come on Dylan, it's time to go." she walked into the cabin and then saw that he had already packed everthing, she smiled and then flooped onto the bed and took a nap.
Dylan was just stareing at her and wondering how a person could fall asleep that fast.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:32 am

Jackie wiped her tears. Bonnie was right; her emotions were controlling her. She took out a piece of paper, on it it said: "Once you have your ship and crew, come and find me. But, if your emotions control you when we fight, you will surely die. ~Your Father." Jackie put it back in her pocket. She could see land, but to yell it out would just waste her own voice.

{Alice said I could play Alex for one post. Can I do that?}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:20 am

(Yea you can....I don't care as long as you have her premisson..)
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:02 am

{ok thnx!!}

Alex awoke to the smell of bacon, then a number of thuds, and yelling. He yawned and walked out of his cabin, into the hallway and out the door. He didn't see any blood or dead bodies, which puzzled him. Then he heard a quiet sob. He would've missed it if he didn't stop walking. He looked upward towards the sound. He didn't see anyone but he climed up there anyway. There he found Jackie, tears streaking her fair and pale skin, and her face was covered by her knees. He blushed and remembered the night before. He pushed the memory to the back of his head. Alex climbed in the small compacted space and sat next to Jackie. "Hey, whats with the tears? Can't have my captain crying away and showing her weakness can I?" he said jokingly.
Jackie punched him in his arm, hard. "Shut up. Go eat the bacon I cooked before I eat it at." she said between sobs.
Alex received a well deserved punch, "Hey don't blame me! What am I suppose to do?" he asked.
"Go eat your bacon like I told you too." mumbled Jackie.
Alex laughed, "How can I do that when I know you're sad?" he asked again. He felt a strange feeling inside. Whatever it was, it went away in a second.
"Just go and eat! I'll be fine...." she said, her voice trailed off as if talking was hard for her to do.
Alex sighed and ruffled up his hair. What was he suppose to do? Tell her not to worry and be ok? Nah, too lame. Kiss her forehead and walk away saying I'll wait for you to come down or do you need my help? No, wayy too romantic. Or...... He liked the or better. "Jackie, look at me."
"No."
Alex expected this, "Come on. I won't leave until you do."
Jackie feel silent. She gave up and lifted her face. Her eyes were red and tired from tears and lack of sleep. "See? Am I not pretty?" she said trying to be humorous.
Alex smiled, "Like a princess. No...more like an evil and ugly step sister." he said.
Jackie smacked his arm, "Thanks a lot Lt. Sarcastic." she said smiled, well a half smile.
Alex smiled, "Haha, nice one."
Jackie's smile faded away. She remembered her nightmare. The voice that sound too much like Roy. The voice had said "Enjoy the smiles while you can. I'll take them one day and I'll slash them to pieces." She shuddered, "Y-yea....t-thanks." she stuttered.
Alex sighed and hugged Jackie, "Everything will clear up. Let me see your true smile again." he said. He let go and started to get out of the crows nest, "Come on, I bet I can eat faster than you can." he taunted. Hugging was ok for him. Didn't friends hug each other? Right?
Jackie blushed and them smiled a huge smile, "Yeah right." she said. She came down after Alex. "Thank you Alex. Thank you so much." she thought.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:17 am

"Hey lady it's time to wake up..." Dylan said as he grabbed her and started to shake her so that she would wake up. She came flying out of the bed with a knife in her hand and her hair flying wildley around her.
"WHAT. ARE. YOU. TRYING. TO. DO? Kill yourself? I could have killed you I don't like to wake u like that."
"Sorry thought that I should wake you up before we got to land which by the way we are almost there so you might wannna wake up so we can go and see what Jackie wants us to do." he said as he took a step back and then he looked at her and then smiled this was a woman that he could love and he was already halfway in love with her.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:04 am

Jackie saw a small island about 10 miles away from their current position. She looked at it with her scope and sighed, "Abandoned. I shoulda known. Unless Dylan and Bonnie want to eat each other I think we should pass by this island." she said. Then she remembered something. They were almost out of water and fruit. No way could she live off of bacon. "We'll be landing a 10 minutes or so. I better get the supplies ready." she said.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:31 am

(Ahh quick question....are you going to keep us? Please keep us!! I know all my charrie's are well I can't say that word but you know what I am talking about...but thats cause well...it's easier to play them...pwease??)
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next