The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club

4 posters

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club  - Page 8 Empty Re: Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:55 am

"That was really good." Naomi said with a smile on her face as she stopped swaing to the music.
"Um Amaya would you like to go..."
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 0

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club  - Page 8 Empty Re: Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:57 am

"T-Thanks Naomi..." Amaya smiled, bigger than usual. She then turned to Kyouya, blinking a few times. "Go...?"
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 7
Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:02 am

"Ummm, to a libray with me....no...ummm...on a car with me...no..thats not what I ment I mean would you like to go in a car with me to a date?" he asked her with a hopefull look on his face.
"Took you a long time to get that out didn't it?"Hikaru asked him.
"Yea it did, I think his brain just got messed up.." Naomi said with a laugh.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:04 am

Amaya looked at him, her eyes brightening in exicitment. her smile stayed on her face. "I actually love t-that, Kyouya."
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:10 am

"Oh..good...thats really good." he said as he let out a pent up breath.
"Now see I have got a question for you to." Hikaru said to Naomi.
She looked up at him and then got up out of her seat and was almost out the door when she relized that all her things were back at the table. She thougt about just leaving them there and comeing back for them later and then decide not to do that, she didn't know what Hikaru would do to the books and binders. So she slowley turned back around and whent back to the table. She sat back down and waited for him to spit it out.
"Would you like to go on a date with me Naomi?" he asked with a cocky smile on his face.
She couldn't stop her self from saying "No. I wouldn't like to go on a date with you...." she stopped and then thought about what she was going to say. She smiled and then said "I would love to."
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:11 am

OOC: Alexiel would like you to reply to a narato RP that you and her are doing. Just passing what she asked me to.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:13 am

She smiled again, then looked over to Hikaru and Naomi. Her smile didn't falter for once.
Did she say her first day at Ouran sucked before? That was an understatement now. Today was the best day ever... Three new friends and a date.

{M'kay, thanks for telling me.}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:19 am

Naomi smiled back, and then she looked at Hikaru and she felt even happier.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:21 am

Amaya couldn't wipe the smile off her face. It was kinda... awkward, smiling and all.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:23 am

"So how about tommorrow at 9:00?" he asked Amaya.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:24 am

"That sounds great." She said, the realized something. "Oh, do you need my address?"
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:28 am

"Maby, maby not. But yea I think that I might need it." he said with a smile. That was the one thing that he didn't know about her.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:32 am

Amaya laughed softly, and reached into her bag, pulling out a small notepad and a pen. She quickly scribbled down her address and the house phone number (just in case... though he probably knew it already). She tore it out and handed it to him. "M'kay, here you go." She smiled and pushed her glasses back up to the bridge of her nose as she put the notebook back in her bag.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:42 am

"Thank you." he said as he took the the paper.
"You have been really quite. Why?" Hikaru asked Naomi.
"'Cause, this is the first thim that I have had someone ask me out on a date with out my parents asking them, wait they didn't ask you did they?" Naomi as asked him.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:46 am

"Y-you're welcome." She said, then checked her watch. "Oh maan~" She whispered quietly. She slid her stuff toward her and stuffed it in her bag. "I'm sorry to leave in a rush, but I'm going to be l-late if I don't hurry." She smiled at Kyouya. "It was a pleasure to meet you Kyouya, and I'll see you tomorrow." She started packing up her violin.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:50 am

"Oh, great here we go to math....this is going to be so much fun! Don't you agree?" Amaya?" Naomi asked her as she stood up, snatched her book out of Hikaru's hands and then gragged the rest of her things.
"It's fine we have classes to..." they did but they didn't go to them inless they wanted to, and they didn't want to.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:53 am

Amaya stood up with her closed case in her hand, still smiling. "I agree indefinably." She said with a slight nod. "Ready to go?"

{I'm watching Bones... It makes me think more logical... >.>}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:58 am

"No, but we have to get this done, right? Right? Hey Hilaru, Kyouya and anybody else, there is this great bowling spot, down town and if you want to hang out later then go there, thats were I work. Yes I work, and yes I am rich, doesn't mean that I don't like to work." she said when she saw Hikaru and Kyauya's looks.
"But why?" Hikaru asked.
"'Cause I like to. Is that okay?" she asked and then she walked over to open the door.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:01 am

Amaya blinked in thought then brought out her (cheap, crappy) phone and flipped it open, checking the calender. She sighed in relief and put her phone away. "I'm okay, I'm off work today. It actually sounds like fun, even though I have no clue how to bowl." She laughed softly.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:06 am

"What?" Hikaru, Kyouya and Naomi all said at them same time.
"You really don't know how to bolw?" Naomi asked her.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:08 am

She shook her head.

{That's... the only thing I could come up with. xD}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:11 am

"You are going to learn and you are going to love it. And thats not a order thats just a fact." Kyouya said with a shrug.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:12 am

"Order, huh?" Amaya said, with her smile turning into a smirk. "Well, okay." She said, the smirk returning to a smile as she pushed her glasses back up.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:18 am

"I thought that he said it wasn't in order just a plain fact? And don't you have Math?" Hikaru asked them with a smile.
"Math? Oh." slient curse "Lets go." she said as she ran out the door.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:20 am

{I... apparently can't read. I thought he said it was an order. *headdesk*}
{Just, forget she ever said that. Embarassed}

"Yeah, let's." Amaya said as she followed after, looking at her watch again.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 23  Next