The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyu's Random Crayola: Don't wanna be an american idiot....

Go down

Miyu's Random Crayola: Don't wanna be an american idiot.... Empty Miyu's Random Crayola: Don't wanna be an american idiot....

This space often times mocks me for a few minutes.
OMG. Amanda thought I was going out with Enoch.
Truli, Brycen and I almost died laughing. I fell out of the little bench over in the fence.
She has this awesome bracelet that's like a slinky! It flips back and forth, it's so coolio!
Only Truli and I are allowed to touch it. xD
Did anything eventful happen in your bus evacuation lesson? xD
Brycen and I were making fun of the stuff the driver was saying.
The guy was like, "I've seen kids get their hands ripped off because they were sticking them out the windows. If you stick your head out there and a semi-truck or something is passing, your head will get severed right off. I don't mean to be gruesome, but..."
Me: "Too late."
We are very mean spirited people. All of us.
Except for Noel. I've never seen her be really mean and call someone a name or something. I've heard Truli call somone retarded, but never Noel.
She's a weirdy! Miyu's Random Crayola: Don't wanna be an american idiot.... Icon_wink
We still have to finish watching Smokey and The Bandit. Razz That was a really good movie. What I saw of it, anyway. Maybe we should finish it Friday. Maybe not.
I really do want to go rollerskating sometime soon. That would be very fun. Especially since, if I do say so myself, I'm a pretty good skater. I learned when I was six. I haven't been able to go to a rink in over a year. I have to deal with inlining on the sidewalk around my neighborhood.
So what's the craziest thing you've done lately?
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Cities this ninja has saved : 0
Location : Under Beckett's desk, or Castle's bed, it all really depends on my mood.

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Miyu's Random Crayola: Don't wanna be an american idiot.... :: Comments

Shadow Ninja

Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:39 am by Shadow Ninja

Okay. And Amanda let Faith and I mess with her braclet. It was pretty awesome. But whats with the beads???

Last edited by Head Ninja on Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Ninja_Yoshi

Post Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:41 am by Ninja_Yoshi

THE BEADS ARE SO STUPID.
They're pointless, ya know?

*snort* Amanda? I'm gonna call her that now.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down