The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyu's Random Crayola: Dance in the Dust... T-O-K-Y-O T-O-K-Y-O T-O-K-Y-O!

Go down

Miyu's Random Crayola: Dance in the Dust... T-O-K-Y-O T-O-K-Y-O T-O-K-Y-O! Empty Miyu's Random Crayola: Dance in the Dust... T-O-K-Y-O T-O-K-Y-O T-O-K-Y-O!

So, I assume ya'll know about my recent escapade.
If you don't, then you should look at my FB page. *eyeroll*
Everything feels backwards. My back-to-school-week was wonderful, but so far my weekend hasn't been especially gorgeous.
I went to Abby's for my uncle's birthday party, and my new buddy/cousin (I think that's what she is) Aishiah (prounounced Asia) and were playing all the games. It was fun. I got a hacky-sack, two poker-chip keychains, and a gold anklet. (Not real gold.) It was so cool. I watched half-drunk Megan (cousin) play Air Hockey with Kyle, and she still whooped his butt.
My cousin Cameron told me that Ms. Allen reminded him of my Aunt Ronda. I have to say, now that I think about it, she really does, with a Truli-ish side thrown in. (On Ms. Allen's part, not Aunt Ronda's.)
I was told that Kill Hannah isn't appropriate because my parents listened to the ONE SONG he cusses in.
WHOO~! I JUST FOUND OUT THAT THE DUCKS KICKED TENNESSEE'S BOOTY 48-13!!!! THEY GOT PWNED!!!
Ha~! I'm just so happy.
Dance was fun. Smile I asked an embarrassing question of someone, which turned into an awkward conversation that was shouted over the thumping of the music. It didn't help that I got into a fight with a neighborhood kid the night before and screwed up my ear so everything was muffled/loud alternating. My head still hurts. Plus I got shots on each arm, and BF punched my arm. Then he punched the other one when I told him about the shots.
"I got shots on that arm, too!"
So he hit me on the back. (I honestly thought he was going to goose me in front of Noel. Miyu's Random Crayola: Dance in the Dust... T-O-K-Y-O T-O-K-Y-O T-O-K-Y-O! Icon_redface )
I'M SO EXCITED FOR PREMIERE WEEK!
House and Castle are coming back on the same day, then NCIS and Glee are returning, then Bones on Thursday!!
I've been pining. I feel dorkehh.
PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THERE'S A PLACE DOWN TOWN WHERE THE FREAKS ALL COME AROUND, IT'S A HOLE IN THE GROUND IT'S A DIRTY FREE FOR ALL.
I luff this song!
It's not my favorite, but it's one of them. My favorite song is a slow one called Chasing Cars. By Snow Patrol.
At Abby's when we were in the parking lot, my little cousin Justin ran up to me and started rubbing my belt. I thought he was playing with the zipper like Aishiah had been, but then he said, "I like your belt alot."
It was so adorable. He's only a kindergartener, but he's quite the ladies' man. Smile
My week has been awesome, thanks for asking. Smile
DEATH NOTE.
My... wonderful Onii~Sama gave me Chuuchu Lovely on my flash drive. INSTANT WAKE UP SONG. That song is so dirty. I'm so happy it's in Japanese and I can't understand it. Even though something like that stays in my mind until I get the bleach.
REBEL REBEL, IT'S ON YOUR DRESS.
xD
I don't understand that line at all.
I figure I should check my Facebook again, so bye! Smile
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Cities this ninja has saved : 0
Location : Under Beckett's desk, or Castle's bed, it all really depends on my mood.

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Miyu's Random Crayola: Dance in the Dust... T-O-K-Y-O T-O-K-Y-O T-O-K-Y-O! :: Comments

Shadow Ninja

Post Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:51 am by Shadow Ninja

WoW. O.o

Back to top Go down

Ninja_Yoshi

Post Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:54 am by Ninja_Yoshi

Oh, it's "you've torn your dress."
lol

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down