The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cursed Moonstone ~Chapter 3 is done~

2 posters

Go down

The Cursed Moonstone ~Chapter 3 is done~ Empty The Cursed Moonstone ~Chapter 3 is done~

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:25 am

Tsukiko
I ran. Running away from my large town, Tokyo. I held a baby girl in my arms, protecting her from the fate of my family and that cursed ring. I looked back, making sure no one was following me. I stopped by an old and dead tree. I looked at my precious baby girl, "Mitsuki, I'm sorry too leave you here in my brother's village. I wish I could take care of you as your mother. But if I did that, you would hold the fate of that cursed moonstone, like the others before me." I said. I looked up and saw a small village. I smiled, "Almost there, Mitsuki ." I ran towards the village. I knocked on my brother's door, "Yuugao! It's me, Tsukiko!!! I need your help!!!!" I yelled. Yuugao opened his door, "No need to yell Tsukiko. What is it?" he asked, rubbing her tired eyes. "I need you to take care of Mitsuki. She is the reincarnation of that person." I said. Yuugao sighed, "I'll take care of Mitsuki. There is no need for her to find that ring. By the way, you do know Mitsuki's name means, beautiful moon right? Like mine is moonbeam and yours child of the moon. Why are our names related to the moon and the moonstone?" he asked. I shook my head. I have no idea, my dear brother. But, keep the ring of the moonstone a secret. If the other villager's tell her the legend and she asks if the legend is true, deny it. It is the only way for Mitsuki to live a normal life." I instructed. Yuugao nodded, "Got it." I handed him my baby. "Good bye, my dear brother. I love you..." I said. Then I ran away into the night, the full moon watching my escape.

15 years later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitsuki
I opened my eyes, the clouds moving west. I sighed, nothing could ruin this day. "MITSUKI!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Uncle Yuugao. I sat up and looked at him, "What?" I asked in a calm voice. "YOU NEED TO GET A JOB!!!!!!!!" he yelled. I smiled, "I have one. I need to get dressed and go to work." I said. I got up and walked towards my house. After i got changed I walked towards my work. A small cafe in the middle of town. I walked in, "Martha, I'm here. Give me a notepad and a pencil." I said. A middle-aged woman came out, "Oh Mitsuki~ I've been waiting for you~" she sang. I smiled, "Why?" I asked. Usually when she says she's been waiting for me is either my pay check was here or a new person moved in to town. Martha smiled, "A nice young man and his father moved here last night~ Please show them around our nice small town~" she sang. I sighed, "Why me? I hope he's not another hot head." I thought. I smiled, "OK, when are they coming Martha?" I asked. Martha smiled, "They've been waiting here for a little bit~" she sang. She then pointed to two men, one with a light ice blue hair and the other with silver hair from his old age. I smiled, "Welcome to Catskill, the town of dawn. My name is Mitsuki, or in other worlds beautiful moon. Pleased to meet you." I said. The ice blue haired guy smiled, "Pleased to meet you Mitsuki. My name is Tsukiya, in other words moon and to be." he said. His father was next, "Hello, my name is Hiroaki, it means abundant light. Pleased to meet such a mature young lady like you Mitsuki. Perhaps you could teach my son to be as mature." he said.

Last edited by Cheaka Higarashi on Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 0

Back to top Go down

The Cursed Moonstone ~Chapter 3 is done~ Empty Re: The Cursed Moonstone ~Chapter 3 is done~

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:09 pm

{by the way, this is what Mitsuki looks like The Cursed Moonstone ~Chapter 3 is done~ Zsqnfc Tsukiya : The Cursed Moonstone ~Chapter 3 is done~ 2sanl9e Yuugao: The Cursed Moonstone ~Chapter 3 is done~ 3478uhd Hiroaki:The Cursed Moonstone ~Chapter 3 is done~ 2l9tzxh and finally Tsukiko:The Cursed Moonstone ~Chapter 3 is done~ A4qw75 this took soo long }
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

The Cursed Moonstone ~Chapter 3 is done~ Empty Re: The Cursed Moonstone ~Chapter 3 is done~

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:07 am

OOC: Is this a story or is this a RP? If it is a story then I am going to move it. To were it should go.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:14 am

{it's a stroy. idk where it would've gone. so I put it here.}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:14 am

{story*}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:14 am

Tsukiya
I punched my father, "Shut up you old man. Your the one who is immature." I said. Then, the girl named Mitsuki punched me back, very hard in the gut. I held my stomach, I thought she broke though my body. Then she said, "Don't go punching the elderly idiot. It's impolite and very rude." she said. "She sounds like my mother." I thought. I straightened up, "Like your one to talk lady. You just punched me!" I said. She smiled, to my surprise, "Your not an elder like your father. Plus, my job here is to keep punks like you from acting up! Therefore, I have a good reason to punch you." she said.

Martha
Martha sighed, "Ah~ You've gone and brought out the real Mitsuki~" she sang.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:14 pm

Tsukiko
I watched her. Her long magenta hair flowing with her movement. I yearned to talk to her and tell her how sorry I was for abandoning her at her young age. I sighed and swallowed down my deep yearning wish, "Tis not the right time nor place to tell the child of her destined fate." said
Yuugao. I turned around and smiled, "Brother. Tell me, has she heard of the legend yet?" I asked, trying to hide the concern in my voice but utterly failing at doing so. "Yes she has heard of the legend. She had no intrest in it though. Though, now-a-days when the moon is full she sits in the old willow tree looking at it. I threatened to cut the tree down but she doesn't budge. Tell me, does he look for her?" he answered. I nodded, "That he does. Even though he's looked everywhere and the priest tell him of this town but hes too stuborn to even take intrest." I said.

Mitsuki
"Martha, I'll take and show them around now." I said. Martha nodded, "Be nice now my dear~" she sang. I sighed, "Alright guys, let get a move on." I said opening the door. Tsukiya went first, then his father. "As you can see this is the oldest cafe here in the village. Down there Is the marketplace," I said pointing down to the stands of fresh fruits and veggies along with clothing, "If we wait for 5 minutes, the hay trolly will be here shortly. Bill is never late you know." I said will a smile. I looked over to my right and saw my Uncle
Yuugao talking will an unknown woman. But the color of her hair puzzled me. Her hair color was silver as if she was a child of the moon. Her appearance was strange yet so familiar. "Suki. Betta' get on before I leave ya here." said Bill. I looked at Bill and smiled, "Sorry. Something caught my eye and puzzled me." I said. Bill chuckled, his voice rough with age, "You see boys? What'd I tell ya. The legend of the moonstone don't intrest her at all but when she's a see'en sometin' she don't know she's off in wondaland." he said to Tsukiya and his father.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down