The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club

4 posters

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club  - Page 21 Empty Re: Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:38 am

{Your welcome...}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 7
Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club  - Page 21 Empty Re: Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club

Post by Shadow Ninja Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:01 am

OOC: GUESS WHAT PEOPLE! *That are my best friends! Just thought that I should add that...*
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 0

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:02 am

{What?}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:03 am

{What?}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:07 am

OOC: I am on... Sorry about beening gone for so long. I guess that I was kinda put down by something that someone said...*sigh* But I shouldn't get sad about it, even if they didn't say what you had to do and things like that *anothersigh* But I guess that I should reply. Can any one help me find a good boyfriend? One that is nice, likes me, doesn't go out with my best friend and then lie about it, has to be cute and I am never going to find a guy like that...I should give up hope...

"Somebody that is really annonying and should leave me alone..." Naomi said and then she asked, "Can we please come in? We wanted to help Masaki with her cake...if that was okay?"
"I am not annoying!" Hikaru said and then he added "My name is Hikaru." he then bowed.
"You are to..." Kyouya said with a laugh.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:09 am

{*sigh* Don't we all wish for a guy like that?}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:12 am

OOC: We should find one...*sigh* You and Cheaka had a good one for a little bit....or they seemed good at the time.... But we need to find one...
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:17 am

OOC: Hello? Did I say something wrong again?
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:19 am

{Nah, I just didn't know how to reply...}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:23 am

OOC: Wish Cheaka would reply.... You know what the funny thing is? And it doesn't have to do with the other topic that we were talking about...but one more thing on that can we sue Disney Channle for false hope?
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:25 am

{Me too... >.>;; *laughs* What do you mean by that?}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:31 am

OOC: Well *hope that this is about the Disney thing* They make all theses men nice, charming, cute and they are in love with the Princess/of girl, and that makes young girls think that all men are like that when in real life most of them suck. *nods*
And the other thing that I wanted to say, I am really glad that school is about to start. Not the working part but beening able to see you all again, everday and beening able to talk to you guys I miss that. I even miss makeing fun of Tony, but then again it was just a lot of fun to do that...
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:38 am

{lololol. That's all I can really say.}

{I miss making fun of Tony too... *sigh* But I don't want to go to school. I don't want to go back to all the drama, I don't want to go back to waking up early, I don't want to go back to working... I want to see all you guys though. But otherwises...}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:40 am

OOC: The drama I can agree with you, I wake up early anyway so that dosen't get me but the bright side? Is that Mary will not be there anymore
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:41 am

{Oh, thank the heavens. I am so happy that she's gone.}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:46 am

OOC: I might miss her, at least the old her, that was cool and nice and happy with no drama. But the one that we have had for over two years was not good and it all started when we meet Brycen. He is a really good friend, but it all started when he put his stupid feet on the sicence table. Gosh I wanted to kill him, but Mary all she did was stare...*shrudder* He is one of my best friends and maby thats why I don't see why girls like him....When he did that Isha he just smiled and started laughing when I told Brycen that I was going to kill him if he didn't get his feet off the table, he didn't and I still get to kill him...hey here is a idea wanna help me?
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:49 am

{I would help, but I promised my therapist that I wouldn't plot deaths of others...}

{Kidding! xD Of course I will~}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:51 am

OOC: We should make it hurt. And Cheaka needs to get on berfore we plot her death.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:53 am

{Yes. She does... >.>;;}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:57 am

OOC: Good or bad? And how do we kill someone that we don't know where they are at?
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:58 am

{*shrugs* I'm supposed to know? xD}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:04 am

OOC: No I was just asking...
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:32 am

{*whines* Where is Cheaka?! D<}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:38 am

OOC: I don't know! *stomps foot*
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:06 am

{Sorry guys.....But I'll reply now, ok?}

"Of course you can come in! Hello Hikaru-kun.
That would help not only her and Ayama but me also. You see....Misaki
has bad health problems......You know her history of medical problems,
Kyouya-kun. Any way, they're in the kitchen and I have some spare aprons
that you could use." said Mikan.

Misaki stirred the chocolate, put it on low and went to go mix all of the ingredients. "I need more help....My body won't stay like this for long." she whispered.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next