The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club

4 posters

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club  - Page 20 Empty Re: Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:52 am

"Hi Mikan..." Amaya said with a soft smile. She walked in after, shivering slightly.

{I'm sneaking on my phone in a few minutes... I gotta go straighten my hair now. So I'll be back.}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 7
Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club  - Page 20 Empty Re: Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:01 am

{OK}

Misaki handed Ayama a blanket, "Here, this will warm you up." she said. She sat down and coughed a little bit. Mikan came running in.

"I told you not to push yourself! You know how easily you get sick! Here is you medication." said Mikan handing Misaki two green pills.

"Sorry mom. But I had to do this for grandfather. He's done so much for us." said Misaki. She took the pills and looked at Ayama, "I'm sorry I troubled you. I'll warn up some ramen for us to eat." she said walking towards the kitchen, leaving Mikan and Ayama alone to talk.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:09 am

Amaya wrapped the blanket around her, her shivers turning more violent. She smiled weakly at Misaki. "N-Nah, It's f-fine." She watched her leave, then looked over at Mikan. "I h-hope I'm not b-being rude by asking this... B-but what were t-those pills f-for?"
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:24 am

Mikan looked at Ayama, "Ever since Misaki was a child, she has had bad health problems. Even though she's the right weight for her age, even though she eats right, she always gets sick in cold weather. She takes those pills to keep her from going into acoma. But the doctor says her bad health will go away in a few years. And even though she doesn't have good health, she's more concerned about people she cares about than herself. Take whats happening right now as an example. Misaki's grandfather, my father's birthday is today. She asked him what he wanted and he said a cake is fine. She has been studying that recipe for a week so that she can make the cake just right. So you can put the rest of the pieces together." said Mikan. She sipped her coffee, "She doesn't show other people her pain because she doesn't want to cause trouble. That's why she has a different personality at school."
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:37 am

Amaya's eyes softened in sadness. "But what she's doing... Running through the rain to get the recipe, just for her Grandpa, It's really sweet you know?" She smiled softly at Mikan. "But," She paused, biting her tongue to hold back a sneeze, and she took off her glasses to get the smudges off of them. "When she came into the Bowling Alley, dripping wet and sneezing... She worried me a lot... And now that I now she is sensitive to the cold..." She sneezed, finally. "It still worries me."
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:45 am

"I know how you feel and your heart is right. If she doesn't go to sleep right now she will have a very bad cold. Thats why I wish that you would help her and I make the cake. Once it's done she will rest." said Mikan.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:48 am

Amaya smiled but sneezed again. "I would love to help."
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:53 am

"Thank you very much." smiled Mikan.

Misaki can back with two bowls with hot ramen, "I guessed at what you like so I chose beef for the both of us." she said setting one bowl next to Ayama.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:57 am

She smiled back. "Your welcome!" She then turned to the steaming ramen and her mouth watered. She did not care that the bowl was probably burning her hands, but it was hot and it felt good. "Thank you..." She said, taking a sip.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:01 am

"No problem. I'll eat mine later, I need to start on that cake if I want to go to school tomorrow." said Misaki taking out the recipe.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:03 am

Amaya slurped down allk the broth, leaving the noodles. "Hey, can I help you?" She asked with a small smile.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:13 am

Misaki looked at her and smiled, "Sure! That would help me alot! Thanks!" she said putting on her apron. She handed Ayama a blue one.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:16 am

Amaya smiled back. "You're welcome!" She said as she put on her apron. "Okay, what do we do?"
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:24 am

Misaki looked at the recipe, "We need, five cups of flour, 2 cups of sugar, a pot of melted chocolate, 20 strawberries, 1 bowl of whipped cream, blue frosting, and chocolate powder." she said.

{I gtg for the night. I'll be on tomorrow though!!! G'night!!!}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:27 am

Amaya listened, the looked over at her friend. "Holy Crap that's a lot!"

(Mmmmkay! Night!)
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:22 pm

Naomi started knocking on Misaki's door, trying to stand in the only dry place that she could find but she was still get soaked. "Hurry up someone...this is really cold out here...." she mumbled to her self.
"I can't belive you. Hikaru asked you really niceley if you would ride with him. And what did you have to say?
"I belive her exact words were "You can go to..." Hikaru said with a smile as he left off the last part.
""I am so cold. Why did it have to start raning? I mean really?" Naomi asked as she knocked on the door again.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:35 pm

Mikan her a knock on the door and she opened it, "Oh, hello Naomi-chan, Kyouya-kun and...........who are you?" she said looking at Hikaru.

Misaki smiled, "Well, it is my father's recipe. He was a professional cook. Ok, I'll get all the ingredients, and you can get out the measuring cups, a small pot, and a large bowl." she said already getting out the flour.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:40 pm

Amaya smiled, nodding. "Right." She said, starting to go through the cabinets, but still successfully finding all the measuring cups, the small pot, and the large bowl.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:56 am

Misaki got out the ingredients, "Wait a minute........milk!! I need to get the milk." she said grabbing a gallon out of the fridge. "OK," she said, "Time for some measuring." She took the flour and a measuring cup and started. She looked at Ayama, "OK, you can start measuring the sugar and after that the milk which is 3 and a half cups."
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:01 am

"Right." Amaya said and started doing what she was told.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:13 am

Misaki poured the 5 cups of flour into the bowl and looked for a bag of chocolate chips. She found one and started to pour them into the pot.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:16 am

Amaya poured in the sugar, then was focusing on the milk.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:27 am

{Mioko needs to get on!!!!}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:30 am

{I just text-messaged her asking her to come on...}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:37 am

{arigoto!!!!!}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next