The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShadowsSeekers: Missing

2 posters

Go down

ShadowsSeekers: Missing Empty ShadowsSeekers: Missing

Post by iExtreme Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:22 pm

Chapter 1: Truth be told

"Malissa!" I heard my sister, Miranda, shout from downstairs. "Where are you?!" I live with my siblings after our Mother died and left us almost everything that belonged to her. Our father was furious and left us alone since our mother was really rich. So, we had enough money until Miranda and Jacob the two oldest could find jobs. "Has anyone seen Malissa?!" She shouted upstairs, causing Aaron and Eric to race down the stairs to investigate. Our family was one of many that the government was after; most of us had special abilities that they could use as weapons in war. Like Aaron for example, he can read other peoples mind and move objects without touching them. Of course, not every one of us has powers. Like me. It doesn't matter though we train to use weapons and study the fighting arts, since the Governments could easily grab us instead. I looked at Alexis, my other sister, and we both jumped up at a scream from Amanda. Soon, we were all rushing down the stairs to see what was wrong. Amanda was facing to the door which was wide opened. "Who left it opened?!" She demanded, we all quickly shrugged, but no one answered in words. None of us went outside. Trevon stepped forward and examined the lock. "None of us left it opened, someone broke in." We all looked at each other. The truth was revealed.
Malissa was kidnapped.

"What are we gonna do?! You can't call the police until the person has been gone for 24-48 hours! In fact, I doubt we can call the police at all!" Alexis exclaimed. "It could have been the Government, or some other important people!"
Jacob sighed. "We don't have to call the police, we'll find her ourselves." He said. "We can go in groups. Miranda, Alexis, Jasmine your group one find out all the information you can. Amanda, Trevon and I will go investigate some on the south side of town. Shelby, Eric, Aaron, and Rose can go check out the Government's Bases. Oldest person is the one in charge, we leave right after breakfast. We all quickly had a waffle and syrup before leaving, and hoping to return.
. . . . . . . . .

"Alright, we're driving." Eric order, as we all got into his car. "I'll take charge, since I'm a minute older then Aaron." Aaron shrugged. "Plus, he has the wheel." Shelby and I both smiled as Eric pulled out of the Drive way, and only minutes later they were arguing. "No, the way to the Top Secret Base is straight!" Eric argued. "No! Take the next left! It's faster!" Aaron shouted. "I'm going straight!" Aaron sighed and smirked. "No, you’re going left!" He focused and the wheel suddenly turned left. "Ha!" Shelby and I started laughing. "You too always seem to fight." Shelby laughed. "Yeah, totally!" I agreed. "We never fight, because we always agree on stuff!" Shelby smirked. "I was gonna say that!" I shouted, and shoved her playfully. "Guys, this is no laughing matter!" Eric snapped, trying not to laugh either and focus on driving. "Where's the closest station? Cars low on fuel." Eric asked Aaron, who was studying a map. "No time, just keep going we'll be fine I'll move the car." Aaron smirked. Eric started laughing at Aaron. "We both know the car is too heavy for you--" The car stopped. "Great." Eric smacked the wheel and left a dent. "Just great." He got out his cell phone to make a quick call, while opening the door and climbing out of the car. We waited inside.
. . . . . . . . . .

Miranda knocked on a door to her friend Jack's house. "Jack, have you seen Malissa?" She asked, running in past him. "Malissa is your sister right? You know she has powers your just not sure what?" Jack asked mysteriously. "Ye- Yeah, did I tell you already?" Jasmine and Alexis walked into the creepy house, it ran by candle light and there was something creepy about it. Miranda acted like she didn't notice. "Sure. Anyway, I haven't seen your sister anywhere. Sorry Light." Light was Miranda's nickname, most of us have nicknames like Eric is Freeze and Aaron is Air. I don't know why it's they're nicknames, it just is. "Check with the Government!" Jack insisted. "OK, thanks Jack." Light sighed; walking out the other's following. Jack turned around and pushed a lamp backwards, a rug suddenly disappeared leading to a tunnel, he dropped down landing firmly on his feet in a laboratory. "That Jasmine girl suspects it's us." A guy walked over to Jack. "We're currently training the victim. What should we do next?" Jack thought a minute. "Disguise her as an adult around 36, Kevin." Kevin dropped his clipboard. "Sir, we haven't tested out the machine yet, it could kill her!" Jack whirled around. "Increase her powers, make her older, and change her powers. Easy as that, Then go for the next victim, a boy named Eric. Soon, we'll have that entire family!" Kevin finally sighed. "Yes sir, right away." He told the rest of the group, who gasped. Jack smirked and headed back to his room.
iExtreme
iExtreme
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Cities this ninja has saved : 0
Location : Right next to the unicorns of misery, and the fairies of torment. It's such a lovely, dark place. ^^

Back to top Go down

ShadowsSeekers: Missing Empty Re: ShadowsSeekers: Missing

Post by iFrappuccino Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:04 am

THIS IS ONE OF YOUR BEST STORIES EVER, ROSE 8D
And you ARE going to post chapter 2, before I do. ;n;

--Frap
iFrappuccino
iFrappuccino
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by iExtreme Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 am

....Yeah, once someone who hasn't read it yet actually TAKES THE TIME TO READ IT!!! Yeah, I mean whoever aside from Frap reads this message. ShadowsSeekers: Missing Icon_rolleyes
iExtreme
iExtreme
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Location : Right next to the unicorns of misery, and the fairies of torment. It's such a lovely, dark place. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum