The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorry..........

Go down

Sorry.......... Empty Sorry..........

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:39 am

Sorry everyone to whom I've worried. Sorry for not telling you of my pain. Please frogive my selfishness, I didn't mean to faint therefore, making you worry. I had not intention on worrying you or your family member's of my fainting at school. I am sorry for making all of my friends worry over something so small. I have a small fever now along with a bump on my head. I have an appiontment on Monday at 10 so not worries. I do not wish to worry you. Sorry, again, for making my precious friends worry over my small incident. Sorry.......... Icon_redface Sorry.......... Icon_cry
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 0

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum