The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's tearing us apart!

Go down

It's tearing us apart! Empty It's tearing us apart!

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:39 pm

Giant Monster Ravages DC: Jeffersonian Institute Targeted
A huge monster that has been spotted in lower DC this morning has chosen his target: The Jeffersonian Institute. * But not just any wing of the museum: The Medico-Legal Lab, though the occupants seem to be holding their own. Witnesses from other wings have reportedly seen two people shoot pistols at the monster. From what can be seen of the beast, it looks like his assailants have put out an eye. We are getting reports of the employees trapped in the lab: Temperance Brennan, Camille Sayoran, Jack Hodgins, Alice Oshibonni, Angela Montenegro, Miyu Oshibonni, Daisy Wick, Wendell Bray, FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth, and FBI psychologist Lance Sweets. The military has evacuated the other wings of the Jeffersonian, but anytime they get near the Medico-Legal Lab, the giant monster swats them halfway across the city. They do not want to bomb the beast, for fear that it will become angry and kill its captives. More reports to follow.
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Cities this ninja has saved : 0
Location : Under Beckett's desk, or Castle's bed, it all really depends on my mood.

Back to top Go down

It's tearing us apart! Empty Re: It's tearing us apart!

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:29 pm

"Booth!" Brennan screamed at the top of her lungs. "Booth! We need you in here
now!"
"I know!" Booth shouted back, emptying another round at the monster's head. The result was the monster crushing the entire right corner of the building.
Half the lights went out, and a majority of them shattered, raining down shards of glass onto the forensic platform. A piece of glass shrapnel hit Miyu's cheek, causing a cut. Startled, she ran down to where Alice and Hodgins were crouching, away from anything made out of glass.
Miyu's eyes were wide as she said, almost hysterically, "He's real! It's Clover! He's real!"
Alice's expression was a mirror of her twin's face. "He's real?! Now I wish I hadn't laughed when Hud got eaten!"
Hodgins shouted, "Wait? You've seen this movie? How is Clover defeated?!"
The twins exchanged miserable looks. "He's not."
Hodgins was stunned. "What the heck do you mean, he's not? He has to be!"
"He's not!" Miyu screamed. "He's not, and we're dead!"
Maybe if you watched the darn movie sometime," Alice shouted at Hodgins, "You would KNOW that!"
"If we survive this, I'll watch the darn movie sometime!"
"GOOD!"
Glass flew at them sideways. They yelped and dived into Brennan's office.
Meanwhile, Brennan was still shrieking for Booth.
"Now, darn it! NOW!"
Booth threw the gun back into his holster and raced towards the autopsy room.
Supported by Angela, Cam was standing against the stainless steel table, gauze packed around a gaping hole in her stomach. Daisy and Brennan were searching for more.
Booth darted forward, and swept her hair off her sweat-sticky forehead.
Cam clutched at his arm. "Seeley... Tell Michelle I'm sorry." She coughed, and her lips glistened red.
"No," Booth said. "No! Camille, don't you dare die! You are not going to die!" Booth turned towards Brennan. "Bones! Can't you do something?!"
Brennan's temper flared immediately. "You don't think we haven't done all we could? As if we want her to die!" She drew herself up to full height, and stared him in the eyes.
Cam coughed again. "As your boss... Shut the heck up. Let me die peacefully."
"You're not going to die!" Booth growled.
"I thought I said shut the heck up?"
He did.
She tightened her grip on his arm. "Tell Michelle... I'm sorry."
She closed her eyes.
Out of no where, Daisy started sobbing.
"DAISY!" Angela yelled. "If you don't shut up I will slap you or give you to the monster as a sacrifice!"
Daisy nodded, scared, but didn't stop crying. "I-I-I-It's j-j-just not f-f-f-fair!" She sobbed.
And so what did Angela do? She stepped forward and slapped her. That might have been funny, if it wasn't for the fact that everyone was worried for the sake of their lives.
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Location : Under Beckett's desk, or Castle's bed, it all really depends on my mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:38 am

Hodgins looked helplessly at the two freaking-out girls, attempting not to freak out himself. They were being terrorized by some huge movie monster, that someone had thought up, and they couldn't do anything.
It wasn't like Freddy; there was no waking up from the nightmare.
It wasn't like Jason; there was no summer camp or homicidal mother.
It wasn't like Strangers; they weren't in some remote place.
It wasn't even like Cloverfield; they were in DC, not New York with a bunch of crazy psychos that had no idea what they were doing. They had level-headed scientists, and a few hysterical ones (mainly Daisy).
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:19 am

Back in the autopsy room, besides Daisy's occasional sniffle, it was deadly quiet. Despite the gaping hole in her torso, Cam looked peaceful.
Booth suddenly spoke. "We are going to kill this monster."
Everyone nodded in agreement.
Booth gently layed Cam back on the table, and kissed her forehead before walking out of the room, the others behind him, determined looks on their faces.

Wendell and Sweets were attempting to call one of the team.
"Try Brennan," Sweets suggested.
"I already did. There was no answer," Wendell replied, flipping through his contacts. He found Booth's number and pressed call.

Booth's phone suddenly rang. Surprised, he pulled it out of his pocket. The caller ID read Wendell Bray. He flipped it open. "Wendell?"

"Hey Booth." Wendell sounded scared, even to himself. "Where are you guys, and what's happening?"

"We're in front of the autopsy room," Booth replied, willing his voice not to crack. "If you come quick, we can explain what's going on."

They both hung up at the same time.

"What did he say?" Sweets asked, also frightened.
"He said that if we went to the autopsy room he would explain." Wendell set off.

Alice was so scared. She was going to die, and Hodgins would never know... She screamed as one of the huge glass windows in Brennan's office shattered. Luckily, they were all behind the couch, down low, so none of the shards came close. It was still a terrifying noise.
She looked around to see if Hodgins and Miyu were alright. They seemed fine, just shaken up a bit.
"We have to find the others," she stated bluntly.
Her sister and friend nodded in agreement.
Standing, but still crouching slightly, they stalked out of the office.

"What the HEAVEN is going on?" Sweets asked Booth.
Booth ran through the events of the past half hour.
"So Cam is..." The look on Wendell's face was one of horror.
"Dead," Booth said dully. "She got hit by a huge chunk of wood from when the monster first struck the building. She died from loss of too much blood."
Wendell nodded solemnly.
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:57 pm

"How are we going to kill it?" Sweets asked Booth quietly, looking at the floor.
Booth honestly didn't think it could be killed, but he wasn't about to say that in front of everyone, especially when they were fearing for their lives. "We find Hodgins and the twins," he replied. "They can make anything blow up, given they have the right resources."
Everyone nodded and murmured agreement. The three had caused more explosions than Zack and Hodgins had.
Booth pulled out his phone.

Alice's phone rang. She answered with a frightened, "Seeley?!"

"Alice," Booth said, relieved she was still alive. "Where are you?"

"Well," she squeaked, "we're now back in Brennan's office. We tried to get out to find you guys, but there's too much glass flying around. Hodgins-" Her voice broke.

Booth glanced over at Angela subconsciously. He lowered his voice. "What happened to Hodgins?"

Alice's hysteria threatened to break through to the surface. "He-- he got a chunk of glass lodged in his leg, and it hurts him to stand." The worry bubbled into her voice. She was frightened for Hodgins, more than herself or her sister. She didn't want him to die!

"We'll come to you," Booth reassured. He snapped his phone shut, grabbed Brennan's arm, and headed towards her office.

"Where are we going?" Brennan asked, wrenching her arm from Booth's grip.

"Your office," he answered. He looked behind him, seeing everyone following. "Okay. They said that they tried to get out, but there was glass flying everywhere. So we are going to be extremely careful, alright?"

They all nodded.

As soon as they got close to the half-shattered office door glass shards flew in from behind. A few small pieces lodged into people, who cried out, but Daisy was the unfortunate one.

"Daisy!" Sweets shouted, catching her as she collapsed. "Daisy!!"
"Lance..." The word seemed strained, as if she couldn't get enough air to say it. "I love you..."
Ran clean through her body was a huge slab of sharp glass, passing straight through her heart and lung.
"No!" Sweets was hysterical. "No no no! You are not going to die!"
Blood seeped into a puddle beneath where Daisy half-lay on the ground, Sweets kneeling next to her. His fingers were stained red.
As her heart slowed, her hands drifted towards her stomach. "Yours...."
Sweets rested a hand over hers. "You're... you're... pregnant?"
Daisy nodded, as if every move pained her. Which it did.
Her head drifted gently to the side, and her eyes closed for the last time.
Sweets started sobbing like a girl, bowing his head over the fallen Daisy.
Another huge crash sent glass flying again, this time larger pieces. No one was speared, but no one moved. They were spellbound, watching Sweets fall apart.
Finally Booth came to some sense. He knelt next to Sweets, and put his arm around Sweets' shoulders. "Come on, shrinky boy," he murmured. "Wouldn't it be pointless if you die here?"
Sweets nodded numbly. Then the sobs started again, and he threw his arms around Booth's neck.
"Ah... okay... Sweets, loosen up your grip there," Booth choked out, for Sweets was making pretty much a strangle hold on his neck.
Sweets let go, and stood up. Booth stood also.
Booth put his arm around Sweets' shoulders again, and directed him towards the office.
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:51 am

"Hodgins! Shut up shut up shut up shut up SHUT UP!!!!" Alice shrieked. "Meaningless crap that has nothing to do with anything is Vincent's job, and HE'S NOT HERE!!!"
Hodgins quit his babbling. He looked at Alice. "If I don't keep talking, then I'm going to realize that there's a huge chunk of glass lodged in my leg, and your sister is performing crude surgery on me!"
"Correction," Miyu said from her place at Hodgins' leg. "There was a huge chunk of glass lodged in your leg, and I was performing crude surgery on you." She held up the shard for them both to see. "Already out." Then she looked at it more closely. "Aw, it's not huge! You're just being a whiner."
There was a knock on the door, something they were not expecting. Miyu and Alice sprang to the defensive, Miyu pointing her bloody Swiss Army knife at the door.
Booth held up his hands in surrender. "I come in peace, little cousins."
"You say that now," Miyu muttered, putting away the knife. She pointed at Booth. "You. Sit. Explain."
"Now," Alice growled.
He sat. He explained.
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:26 am

"It's Clover," Alice said simply.
"Clover.... like, Cloverfield?" Angela asked skeptically.
Miyu and Alice nodded.
"Does the monster die in the movie?" Sweets asked.
Miyu and Alice shook their heads.
The movie ends," Miyu explained, "with Rob and Beth about to die under a bridge, with rocks piling on top of them. The last words anyone says are 'Oh my God' and 'I love you.' You don't find out if the monster dies or not because you can't see because the camera is buried in rocks. Some people think that he is destroyed, because in the movie, the only reason you're seeing the movie is because the government found the tape. I don't think that's the case, because they could be watching this in a last ditch attempt to kill Clover." She shrugged. "No one knows."
Booth stared at the floor. "This is bad," he stated bluntly. "Really bad. We can't even fight it."
"No, we will fight it," Brennan told them. "Because if we don't, we're just giving up hope. That's not what we do, Booth. We don't give up because something looks hard. We're not those kind of people." Her gaze landed on Booth, as if what she was saying didn't just apply to this moment. To cover up her obvious move, she spoke again. "We've already put out it's eye. It shouldn't be that hard to kill."
Alice stared at Brennan incredulously. "They bomb it in the movie, and it doesn't die. It just falls down, and gets angry. Then it bats the helicopter out of the sky, which inevitably kills the remaining characters."
Brennan shrugged, unmoved. "It might not be as strong as they depicted it in the film."
Hodgins looked at Alice. "There is always... that." He raised his eyebrows at her to tell her to just go with it.
She nodded, as if she was saying, 'Of course I'll go along with her delusions.'
Angela stepped in the middle of the room. "Anyway, we have to bomb it." She turned to the twins and Hodgins. "Make a bomb."
"How?" Hodgins asked.
"Go look through Zack's stuff that we didn't bother to move," she suggested. "Find the tricyclic acetone peroxide or whatever it was called."
Hodgins went pale.
"Why that particular chemical?" Miyu asked, always the chemist.
"Because it blew up Zack's hands," Brennan said bluntly.
Silence ran through the room.
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum