The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WRITING CONTEST!!! CHARACTER HOOK UP!

4 posters

Go down

WRITING CONTEST!!! CHARACTER HOOK UP! Empty WRITING CONTEST!!! CHARACTER HOOK UP!

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:53 pm

You know how some shows wait until the very last season to get the characters together?
e.g. Bones and Booth are not together yet. Castle and Beckett are not together yet. Emma and Will are not together yet.
Well, some don't. Like Angela and Hodgins, or House and Cuddy. (:DD)
Anyway.
Suspect

RULES

1.) Um, well, I'm only allowing stories for: OHSHC, Bones, House, Castle, Glee, and NCIS. I just don't feel like reading a story about it if I haven't watched the show. Sorry.
2.) Nobody is dead. Example: Kate Todd. Not dead. Jenny Shepard. Not dead. And no killing other characters!!
3.) You have to write at least two to qualify. Two different ones. (That's why I put Ouran up there.)
4.) The characters HAVE TO hook up by the end. There is no vague ending sentences that could be a hookup. It has to be perfectly clear.
5.) Please- no lemons. *shudder*
6.) If they're already together, you may NOT use them. House&Cuddy, Angela&Hodgins, they're OFF-LIMITS.
7.) Be original.
8.) PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE- no threesomes with Tony, Kate, and Ziva. Or anybody else.
9.) Try to get the characters that will eventually end up together to hook up. Don't do Castle and Lanie, or Beckett and Esposito, or Gibbs and Abby (*shudder*), or Emma and Fin, or Wilson and 13 (I think her name's Remy), or Renge(*twitch*) and Kyouya, or Cam and Fisher. (EW.)
10.) NO OCs. I'm sorry. *hangs head* You people make too many OCs for me to keep up with, so use original, from the show characters.
11.) Um, Zack's not in the loony bin.
12.) No cat/dogfights. Pretend that no one will care if these characters get together, and no one will fight with another person. Unless they get together following an argument. That would be perfectly fine with me. You can even toss a few punches around. So- only the hookup-ees can get into fights, and only with the other hookup-ee. For example: Cam and Brennan cannot fight over Booth, but Brennan can get into a fight with Booth, AS LONG AS THEY HOOKUP. (Do you get that they must get together?)
13.) Oh yeah- follow all of Mioko's rules. (I almost forgot that one.)
14.) You have a week. Next MONDAY I'll judge, and then we'll go to the finals.
15.) HAVE FUN! If you don't- you do realize I know where all of you live, right? (If I don't, disregard that. But most of the people on here- I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE. And in some cases, where your grandma lives. xD) I'll get you if you're being sad and depressing. Ya got me?

Last edited by Ninja_Yoshi on Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Cities this ninja has saved : 0
Location : Under Beckett's desk, or Castle's bed, it all really depends on my mood.

Back to top Go down

WRITING CONTEST!!! CHARACTER HOOK UP! Empty Re: WRITING CONTEST!!! CHARACTER HOOK UP!

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:56 am

Somebody please make one!!!! Gah!!! YOU'LL GET A PRIZE!!!! If you win, that is.
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Location : Under Beckett's desk, or Castle's bed, it all really depends on my mood.

Back to top Go down

WRITING CONTEST!!! CHARACTER HOOK UP! Empty Re: WRITING CONTEST!!! CHARACTER HOOK UP!

Post by Shadow Ninja Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:07 am

*sigh* I guess that I can do two...but how long do they have to be? I finally got the writers block turned off so I can start writing my hopefull-soon-to-be-published book....
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:10 am

As long as you want. *nod*
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:11 am

You know that I hate you right about now? I have intill Thrusday to do this...and that is three days from now. I know I can get it done in a day but I still hate you...
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:12 am

I'll do two also... *nod*

After I think about it. xD All I can do is Bones and Ouran.. so Ouran won't be hard...
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 7
Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:13 am

{Idk, I think I'll do Castle Very Happy and....I want to do OHSHC but i don't know if I can do that same one as Alice-chi '3'}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:59 pm

[You can, as long as it's not the same exact plot. It can be the same two charries, but not the happening.
{That would make a good horror movie. xD The Happening.}]
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:12 pm

{ok sweet! LOL, yes it would make a god horror movie title Smile }
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:34 am

{*cough*The Happening is a horror movie*Cough*}

Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:49 am

{Right! ^^'........I forgot.......Hey, Alice!!!! I made a RolePlay that you might like!!! Look for it in the Human's topic, ok? You to Miyu Very Happy}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:46 pm

[Oh, it's already a movie...? No wonder it sounded familiar.... ^^' I haven't visited the horror section of the video store for a while. The last horror movie I saw was Jennifer's Body. (Which was so good.)]
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:48 pm

{Heehee. ^^}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:58 pm

[You should totally watch it! Megan Fox is a demon. I love it. The only thing is there's a lot of MONKEY BUSINESS. *raises eyebrows* And cussing. And girl-on-girl action.]
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:57 pm

{lol, i want to watch it}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:47 pm

[kolkolkolkol]
{I still need to find out what that means.}
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:39 am

YOU GUYS NEED TO POST YOUR STORIES.
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:29 am

Sorry, not going to do it, my storys got destoryed, and I didn't make a copy so...sorry...maby next time...
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:33 am

I'm hurt that none of you are posting. I'll wait until they're up until I judge, but you better put them up soon.
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:58 am

{I'll post mine soon, ok??}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:46 pm

[OK, tankkies, Cheaka!]
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:28 am

[NOBODY POSTED. YOU WILL GET A FREAKING PRIZE IF YOU WIN- AN EXCLUSIVE CROSSOVER WITH HOUSE, CASTLE, NCIS, AND BONES. (I couldn't figure in Ouran- sorry.) IT IS A VERY LOVELY STORY, AND IF YOU WIN THEN YOU WILL BE THE ONLY ONE TO READ IT.
Pwease post.]
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down