The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club

4 posters

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club  - Page 14 Empty Re: Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:37 am

At that moment, Amaya's stomach growled... and rather loudly too. She flushed red. "Y-Yeah, food sounds nice..."
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 7
Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club  - Page 14 Empty Re: Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:42 am

OOC: I have to get off for about a hour....will you still be on?
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 0

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:48 am

{Maybe, Probably. I dunno. xD}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:42 am

Misaki snapped out of her daze, "Oh! I'll go fix some food for you guys right now." she said. She took out a notepad, "What would you like?" she asked, her pen ready to write.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:11 am

Amaya looked over at Misaki, a small smile on her face. "Well, what's your favorite thing to eat here?"
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:14 am

"I would go with the pizza. Its the best that they have..." Na said with a smile as she went to stand by her new friend.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:15 am

Misaki smiled back, "The cheeseburger's taste ok, but I recommend the grilled cheese sandwich, the pizza, and the curly fries! I can make them all if you want. It's not troubling, I like cooking a lot." she said.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:16 am

"I would like that. What about you guys?" Na said as she turned and looked at all of them, her smile lighting up her whole face.
"I would like that."
"Yea so would I."
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:20 am

Misaki clasped her hands together, "Ok so that's 5 of everything. Any thing you want to drink? We have water, sprite, coca cola, dr.pepper, and root-beer." she said.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:21 am

"I don't care. But the guys they want water..."
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:21 am

Amaya put a finger to her chin, thinking. "Mmmm... Do you have diet dr. pepper?" She asked with a small smile.

Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:30 am

"Yes we do...at least I think that we do..." Naomi said with a frown as she thought about that.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:33 am

Amaya laughed softly. "If you don't, it's fine. I just like the taste of Diet soda..." She smiled.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:35 am

Misaki nodded, "OK, so 3 water's, 1 diet dr.pepper and a coke. OK, I'll be back in about......8 maybe 10 minutes." she said walking away.
(9 minutes later......)
"TADA!!!!" she said carrying all the food. She ran back and got the drinks. "Tell me what you guys think!" she said smiling.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:37 am

"Wonderfull!" Hikaru and Naomi said togther.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:41 am

Amaya's eyes got wide and glittered at the sight of food. If her friends weren't here, she'd be drooling too. "Nahaha... Food..." She muttered.

{AMAYA'S HIDDEN SECRET OBSESSION: Food. xD}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:44 am

{lol, nice}

Misaki smiled and did a 'tee hee', "I hope you like it." she said taking a drink of her water.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:47 am

Amaya looked at Misaki, a smile crawling onto her face. "I know I will." She said in a whisper. She opened her soda and took a small sip, then looked to the curly fries that were in front of her. She took one and dipped it into ketchup, then popped it in her mouth. "Yumm...." She muttered after she chewed and swallowed.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:52 am

Misaki took a grilled cheese and bit into it, "I love to eat my cooking." she said.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:53 am

Naomi grabbed the basket of normal fries and started to eat them like they were going out of style.

(MY SECRET OBSESSION: Food. But ya'll knew that.)
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:54 am

"I love eating your cooking too~" Amaya said, taking a bite of the pizza. "This is really, really good. Where'd you learn to cook like this?"

{lololololol Mioko.}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:57 am

"I need more of theses fries. They are sooo good! Oh pizza!" she said and then she grabbed a pice.
"The foor is not going to run of the table. And you eat like someone starved you." Kyouya said with a smile.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:59 am

Misaki swallowed her food, "My mother taut me when I was little. In-fact we own a restaurant here in town. But we haven't gotten a lot of business in a few months." she said.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:59 am

"I'm in heaven~" Amaya said, taking another bite of pizza, then washing it down with a sip of soda. She looked to Misaki. "I know now where I'm going to go eat when I have the extra money. What's it called?" She ate a few curly fries.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:02 am

"Here are you talking about eating here? Then you don't need to pay, it will just go onto my tab.." Na said as she grabbed another pice of pizza.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next