The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club

4 posters

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

Go down

Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club  - Page 10 Empty Re: Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:20 pm

(WHEEEE! IT'S 4:19 IN THE MORNING! MAKE A WISH! Very Happy *passes out*)
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 7
Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club  - Page 10 Empty Re: Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:58 pm

{**sighs** you people r crazy -.-}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:07 pm

{Mmmhmm! Yes we are! Very Happy}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:29 am

{Anyway, shouldn't we start rping?}

Misaki woke up and looked around, she saw Kaoru smiling, she backed away, "Where the heck am I perverted space alien?" she asked.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:50 am

"Your welcome...and do you have anything to say to me?" Hiksru asked Naomi.
"No."
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:36 pm

Misaki looked at her watch, "Oh no, if I'm not in time for work again, I'll have to find a new job." she mumbled.
[i]Kaoru smiled, "You are in front of your......work Misa-chan." he said.
Misaki grabbed her bag and opened the limo door, "Thanks for driving me here, but next time let me take the bus, orangy." she said slamming the door. She entered the Bowl-O-Rama, "Sorry if I'm late again, manager!" she said.
The manager sighed, "One minute before time to come in. Good job. We have the Bowl-O-Rama rented out this after noon, so be nice to our costumer's." he said walking away. Misaki ran into the bathroom changed her clothes and walked towards the check-in desk.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:50 pm

"Hey, Grant (mangers name), who is working today? And will they need any help?" Naomi asked her boss and one of her best friends.
Grant smiled as Naomi walked into the Bolw-O-Rama. "No I don't think that we will need that much help. Masa-chan is working today." he sighed and then said "But I would like to know how rented out the whole intier Bolw-O-Rama. Would you know?" he asked her.
"No....maby....yes..." Naomi said with a sigh and then she smile as Hikaru walked into the Bolw-O-Rama. "He knows!" she said as he pointed at him.
"What do I know?" he asked.
"Who rented out the place?" Grant said with a smile as Naomi walked away as fast as she could.
"I may know. Our friend Kyouya did, so we could all hang out."
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:09 am

Misaki spotted Naomi, "Hi, wasn't your name Naomi? I was at that Host Club thing. If you didn't know, my name is Misaki. But Grant calls me Misa-chan." she said.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:17 am

Amaya walked in after Hikaru and heard everything. She blinked twice. "Kyouya was able to rent out the entire Bowl-o-Rama?!"
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:18 am

[My God I'm far behind!! Holy crap!! I've been following Amaya, alright?]
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Location : Under Beckett's desk, or Castle's bed, it all really depends on my mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:23 am

{I think you have....}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:24 am

[Phew! I hate how this happens. I don't get on, then my character goes poof!!]
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Location : Under Beckett's desk, or Castle's bed, it all really depends on my mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:32 am

{lololololol. Poof. xD}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:43 am

[That's what happened on the TWIGPJORP! (did you catch all that acronym-ing? Wink ]
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:53 am

"Yes." he said with a srug like it didn't mean anything.
"Yes I know who you are. I have to deal with the people that don't like you. And even though there is not that many the ones that don't like you have a lot to say." Na said with a little laugh
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:19 am

@Onii-Sama: {(Yeah, I caught it.) And that takes forever to catch up on. O.e}

@Mioko:
Amaya looked to the side, sweatdropping. Darn these rich people...
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:31 am

"What's wrong?" Kyouya asked her.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:34 am

She looked back at him, then looked down to her feet. "Nothing... Nothing at all, actually...."
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:38 am

"Okay...are you sure?" he asked as he put his arm around her sholders.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:43 am

In a split second her face turned a cheery pink. She nodded quickly. "Mmmhmm! I-I'm sure..."
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:46 am

"Ummm...okay. Since you don't know how to bolw yet, I thought that we could use a lane all to our selfs in till you can kick there buts." he said with a smile as he led her down to Lane One
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:04 am

Amaya smiled lightly back, still pink-faced. "O-okay...!"
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:18 am

Misaki sighed, "There are people that don't like me??? I wouldn't be surprised......." she said remembering the 2 times she had kick Kaoru's butt.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:35 am

"Yes there is people that don't like you and then I get to hear all of the poop." Na said with a smile.
"Okay this is a really easy game. You put your fingers into the these then you walk down to the end and throgh the ball. My friend likes to pertend that the pins are peoples faces that she doesn't like." Kyouya said with a smile as he demonstarted to her what to do.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:41 am

Amaya watched with a small smile on her face. "Okay." She picked up the lightest of the bowling balls set, and set up. It was still pretty heavy for her, so her wrist kept twitching. She walked down to the start of the lane... then looked at the ball again. Then she swung back, then forward, then let go.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next