The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club

4 posters

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club  - Page 7 Empty Re: Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:11 am

{Gyaaaaaah. D: }
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 7
Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club  - Page 7 Empty Re: Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:15 am

{We can still rp Neutral }
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:15 am

{I know that...}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:18 am

{OK, but you need to start off first!! **runs and hides**
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:19 pm

{Wait a sec, how? xD My character is tied up... D: }
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:34 pm

OOC: Your not tied up now.

"Oh. So I guess that you would like to study now?" he asked with a smile.
"Does she like to hit people? Or is it just your brother. And I think that you might want to lay of the sugar. And I mean way off." Naomi said with a smile as she looked at Hikaru.
"I think that she just likes to hit people, and if I rember right, didn't you just hit Kyouya?" he asked her as he grabbed one of the books that she was reading. "When do you have time to read this? There is like 1,000 pages in here, and this lookes just like the other three." he said as he filpped through the book. He got to the last chapter and saw that was were she was at. "When did you start this?"
"Boy do you have a lot of questions. Okay question one; I only have to hit people when it matters other then that I don't, question two; All the time. I like to read. Question three; I started that book last night and I was up in till five, but then my roomate got mad and told me that I had to turn the light off, and since I can't read in the dark I had to put the book away, and I would like to finshe it." Naomi said as she went for the book.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:47 pm

Amaya blinked a few times, and the corners of her mouth upturned slightly. "Y-yeah, I g-guess..." She said, pushing up her glasses and opening one of her binders.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:19 am

"You guess..." he said with a chuckle.
"You are one werid person." Hikaru said with a smile as he kept the book out of her reach.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:26 am

Her face flushed in response. "S-sorry..." She said softly.

{Hey, I gotta go do dishes, I'll be back around like, 3:50 or 4...}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:48 am

"Why are you sorry? Did you do something wrong that I didn't see or something?" he asked her with a small frown.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:19 am

"N-No!" She almost shouted. "I-I'm just sorry for s-stuttering so much a-and guessing..."

{I hate doing the dishes. Razz So happy I'm done...}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:21 am

"Hesh, You don't have to yell at me. I have really good hearing." he said with a smile.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:25 am

Her face turned bright red in embarrassment. "I-I- Sorry,- I-" She shut her mouth, face burning.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:38 am

"Will you please stop saying that you are sorry, and then I will stop messing with you?"Kyouya asked her.
"I am not! But I guess I should thank you anyway. Come on gimmey the book." she said as she reached over the table to try and grabbeing again. "Your not being that nice to me, are you?" Naomi asked him.
"No, I am not."
"Meainie.' she muttered under her breath.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:50 am

"So-" She bit her lip, looking at him straight on. "Okay..." She said softly again.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:54 am

"Good. Now what are we working on here?" he asked as he picked up one of the binders.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:56 am

"W-well, that's my v-violin binder... And the song I'm l-learning is Canterella..." Amaya said, pushing up her glasses. That song had such a fast tempo and... gyah! "O-otherwise it's just Science and M-math."
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:06 am

"Would you play for us?" he asked as he handed her back her binder.
"Yes would you?We would love to here you play." Naomi said as she turned away from Hikaru.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:09 am

"Huh?" Amaya forced out of her mouth, suddenly feeling her heart starting to race. Oh man... Everyone was looking at her again. "I-I-I- Sure..." She said rising from her seat and taking her binder and folder. She set the binder down and opened it, then started getting her violin ready.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:11 am

"Would you ba able to tell me how to go out with a girl that I don't really now, but I already like?" Hikaru asked Amaya.
"May I ask who you are trying to ask out?" Naomi asked him with out even turning around.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:14 am

"Don't k-know but already like?" Amaya blinked hard a few times, then put a finger to her chin, thinking hard. "Well, I d-don't know," She said, continuing to set up. "it really d-depends on the person. P-people are different at h-heart and like d-different things." She muttered. "B-but the best thing in m-my mind to do is just come out and t-tell her." She smiled lightly.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:17 am

"Hummm..."
"I think that I just might do that. And I meet to say that I know her but not as good as I would like..."
"Who in there right mind would go out with you? I mean your mean, cute and.." Naomi stopped before she could say anything else that would make him laugh at her.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:19 am

Amaya giggled quietly. She set her violin under her chin as she raised her bow. She checked the binder again and began playing. As the song continued, she started actually singing too. Very softly though, but hey. It was a start.

{This is the song she's playing and singing. I am just WAAAAAY to lazy to type it all out. xD}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:26 am

"Wow. That...is just so...wow..."
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:29 am

Amaya waited a few moments after the song ended before setting the violin down with a light smile on her face.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next