The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Head Ninja's Awesome Ninja Randomness!

Go down

Head Ninja's Awesome Ninja Randomness! Empty Head Ninja's Awesome Ninja Randomness!

Hey guess why I am happy? I can give you three reasons.

1. Because I have really cool friends. (Alice, Cheaka, Brycen, Ashley, Isha, Kevin and a lot of other people) Head Ninja's Awesome Ninja Randomness! Icon_biggrin
  2. Because I just like to be happy. Smile
  3. And I have a very nice tan! Head Ninja's Awesome Ninja Randomness! Icon_razz
  4. Oh and I am the first person that has posted a Blog. And I am really happy about that. Oh I think that I just went over three. Oops.

You ask people why they are happy. And now you don't even have to ask. Most of the time when I make a Blog I won't be this happy. But today was just plain awesome. Other then the fact that I hit the water to much for my likeing. But it was still pretty cool. One of my awesome friends from the list up there *points up tp the list* took me out on a ski boat, and I leard how to water ski and knee board and water skate. And let me tell you this, it is way harder then it looks. The first couple of time, I tryied it I fell, and then fell again and then guess what? I fell some more. And it hurt. But then I got the hang of it, but I don't think that I will try that ever again inless I am heviley padded, ever where. Some people say that "It's just water it only hurts for a moment and then the pain goes away." I want to tell thoese people that they are lairs and that they should hit the water over and over again. And. we ran into one of my old teachers for grade school and it was a really fun day. Very Happy I need to have more of thoese. *sigh* I got a really nice tan and I have a lot of things to do. Like tonight I am going to watch horror movie after horror movie, to sellabrate Friday the 13th. My fav. day. I wish my birthday was on that day. *sighagain*
Well I gots to go and leave. Sad

~Head Ninja

Last edited by Head Ninja on Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 0

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Head Ninja's Awesome Ninja Randomness! :: Comments

Miss Alice the Ninja

Post Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:24 am by Miss Alice the Ninja

*coughIT'SACTUALLYFRIDAYTHE13THcough*

It's good you're happy though. Smile

Back to top Go down

Shadow Ninja

Post Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:33 am by Shadow Ninja

Wcha talking about? And I know I haven't really been this happy all summer.

Back to top Go down

Miss Alice the Ninja

Post Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:59 am by Miss Alice the Ninja

Today is Friday the 13th.

Not the 12th.

Back to top Go down

Shadow Ninja

Post Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:02 am by Shadow Ninja

It says the 13th *little voice* now....

Back to top Go down

Ninja_Yoshi

Post Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:16 am by Ninja_Yoshi

I MISSED IT!
My favorite day, and I missed it.
I didn't realize it was the thirteenth.
*headdesk*

Back to top Go down

Shadow Ninja

Post Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:17 am by Shadow Ninja

You missed it?!
I had fun. I was watching horror movies and reading some really good books.
So I had fun.
And I still hurt.
Stupied water.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down