The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colors of the Rose.

Go down

Colors of the Rose. Empty Colors of the Rose.

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:25 am

The day we met, you handed me a white rose. You knew of my purity and honor and you considered it a reward.
The next time we met, you offered me a pink rose. You had admired my ways of life and this was a gift. I saw a smile walk across your face when I accepted it.
2 weeks later you gave me a yellow rose. I grabbed it and I knew we were now friends.You asked me if we could hang out later and I said yes. We ended up riding our bikes.
5 months later you held a lavender rose. You were enchanted by me and you said it was love at first sight. I took to rose and hugged you.
On our first date you gave me an orange rose. You were joyful and you were full of enthusiasm. I held the rose to my heart, making you blush. I giggled and kissed your cheek.
A week later you put a thorn-less red rose in my hair.Before I could do anything you pulled me close and placed you lips onto mine. I was surprised but happy that I received two gifts.
6 months later someone knocked on my door.I thought it was you so I opened it, but I did not see your gentle face.Instead I saw your mothers face, grief and sadness filled her eyes. She held a black rose in her hand and said you had been killed by a drunk driver while you were out buying me roses.I cried and cried for your death but I accepted the rose. Now, I stare at all of the roses, they have wilted and died yet I kept them. I will never forget about you handing me all of those roses. To me, they aren’t flowers to smell,but a memories to hold.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 0

Back to top Go down