The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

★~Marukaite Chikyuu~☆ [Ali/Mio]

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

★~Marukaite Chikyuu~☆ [Ali/Mio] - Page 2 Empty Re: ★~Marukaite Chikyuu~☆ [Ali/Mio]

Post by Shadow Ninja Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:55 am

OOC: It is isn't it?
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 0

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

★~Marukaite Chikyuu~☆ [Ali/Mio] - Page 2 Empty Re: ★~Marukaite Chikyuu~☆ [Ali/Mio]

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:05 am

"Right." Canada nodded and then stepped along with her.
"WHY WOULD I LISTEN TO YOU? YOU.... You..." [insert long pause here] "....uh..."

Kyoko was standing in a split second with her finger near France's face. "One more word, one more, France. And I swear I will sneak into your room in the middle of the night and cut off your favorite BODY PART." She hissed.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 7
Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:22 am

"I lovvvvvvvvvvv." France started to say but Aurinia put her hand over his mouth before he got the words out.
"I think that this is a good time to leave. Italy would you like to join us?" Aurinia asked sweetley. "Come on Kyoko lets leave and let the men get over this thing."
"Were are you going?" Gremany asked them.
"I think that they are going to leave us in here to let us ripe out each other throats." China said.
"Wonderfull." Cuba said with with a lick of his spoon.
"I call America!" Britain said.
"Men are just plain stupied. Lets go."
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:26 am

Italy smiled. "Sure!" He said and arose from his seat.
"A-Ah, do you still need my help?" Canada said.
Greece woke up again and lifted his head. "Huh? What'd I miss....?"
America snarled at Britain. "Yeah right. I'm so heroic that you won't be able to even get near me!"
Japan blinked twice, then sighed loudly.

Kyoko already had a dagger in her hand, just so totally ready to... "Yeah, let's go. Like now." She said, turning on her heel.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:35 am

"Yes. Canada get over here now. Please." Kaji said with a frown as she half draggered France over to where Canada was at and waited.
"Really then how can I do this?" Britain asked as he filcked America in the nose.
"You guys need to stop aru." China said.
"Have fun Italy. Be carefull." Gremany said and then he sat back in his seat and relaxed.
"Can I come with you?" Cuba asked, "I need more ice cream."
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:03 am

Canada nodded then grabbed France's wrists, starting to help Kaji drag him off.
"Ugh! Why you lit-" Why is my arm on the wall...?
"Right." Italy said with a small nod as he started walking with the leaving group, a small "beh" with each step.

Kyoko was more than through. She had thrown two daggers at Britain's and America's arms, tacking them to the wall. She then looked to Cuba, "Of course you can." She said with a tiny smile.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:51 am

"WHAT THE HE--" Britain stopped and then mumbbled under his breath what he was going to say. "Will you get me out of this China?" he asked with a frown as he tryied to get free.
"Umm...what would you do if I said no aru?" China asked him with a thoughtfull look on his face. He started taping his pen against the table.
"Frist I would cut off something that you would miss...a lot. And then I would cut off you your ears and then I would send you straigh to He--" he stopped again and mumbbled under his breath.
"Then I would have to say...NO." China said with a smile as he sat back and waited for something "nice" to happen.
Britain started curseing long and low. So that Aurina and Kyoko didn't hear him.
"Okay. This is good. Lets go before something happens in here and I have to kill someone with "heat stroke"" Cuba got up with his bowl in his hand and made his way over to the door.
France started bitting Aurninia's hand that was over his mouth and when she let go started yelling " I LOVE YOU KYOKO!" over and over again before Kaji hit him over the head.
"I think that will shut him up." she said with a smile and Cuba and Canada.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:40 am

Russia sighed quietly, his eyes scanning the room.
Canada grunted softly. "France is heavy..."
Japan stood from his chair and walked over to Cuba and Ruo. He bowed slightly. "I'm sorry to interrupt, but would you mind if I come along? I can't-"

"-stand another second? I know how you feel, and yes, you may." Ruo said with a small smile. It grew more when she turned to Cuba. "Oooh! I know that story!" The smile faded when she glanced over at France, murder set in her eyes. She looked over at Kaji and the smile returned. "Yeah, I just hope so."
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:08 am

"I know you would think with all the "things" that he does he wouldn't way this much..." Aurinia said as she moved him a little so it was easier to carry him.
"Let's go before you guys kill someone..." Cuba said with a smile as he walked out the door.
Germany just sat there wating for things to calm down.
France's eyes were wide as he looked up and say something of Aurinia's that he had never noticed before. He smiled he had just found a differnt person to torment.
China finally looked at Aurinia and he saw were France's eyes were at. He stood up slowley and made his way over to them. "France...can I ask you some thing aru?" he asked in a nice tone.
"He's going to help me! Wait...he's walking the other way. China!" Britain started tugging on his arm with out any progress.
France nodded at him and waited.
"Do you think that you need to be looking there aru?" China asked in a quite voice.
"Were is he looking?" Aurinia asked clueless.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:49 am

Canada nodded.
America sighed, yanking his arm too.

Ruo was also clueless. "Huh?"

(WOW. That is the shortest post I have ever made... >.> FAIL.}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:04 am

OOC: That is pretty short...*nod*

Kaji finally looked down and saw were he was looking. "Ahh you little creep." she took her knife out of her boot and hit him over the head with the blut end and watched as his eyes fell close and he got hevier to carry. They were at the door when she just dropped him on the ground and started to drag him across the floor till they were out. "Hey thank China. Dosen't make up for comeing on to my island though." she said with a nod.
"I know." China sighed and then walked out the door and waited for everone else to come out.
"I guess I get stuck with the people that didn't listen...Bratin are you going to behave? Cause if you are I will let you down...but if I think that you are lieing to me then I will leave you up there. America are you going to stop baiting Bratian?" Germany put his feet up and his hands behind his head as he waited for them to answer.
"I will behave as ong as you put a sock in his mouth." Braitian stopped and waited for Gremany to get him out.
"Were do they keep the Ice Cream in this place?" he looked a Kyoko for the answere.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:10 am

Canada almost tipped over from the new added wait. "So... where are we taking France?" He asked. "And why is Italy coming along?"
"Veeee~"
" 'Only if you put a sock in his mouth.' " America taunted, sticking his tongue out.
Japan was trailing behind everyone.

Ruo raised her hands. "I don't wanna know now..." She looked at Cuba and pointed down a hallway. "Down that way, then at the end take a left, then a right and you'll be at the kitchen. Ice cream is in the freezer." She said with a small smile.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:17 am

"Thanks..." Cuba walked off.
"Right here... And will you guys leave for about ten maby twenty mintes?" she asked with a small smile and Cuba and Canada.
"No aru." China just stood there and waited.
"Shut up! Do you ever wanna get down? We are going to have to be nice." Britain said with a frown.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:22 am

"Pfft. You? Nice? I don't think so."
Canada nodded and set France down.

"Mmmhmm." Ruo said and watched him walk off. "So, does that mean Japan and I get to stay?"

{Neeh. Short post. >>}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:26 am

"Sure...I might need some help cutting of his hair..." Aurinia looked at them with a evil smile going acroos her face.
"I can be nice when I want to. I just never want to..." he said with a srug.
China started laughing when she said that.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:53 am

The same smile appeared on Kyoko's face as she reached down into her boot and pulled out a pair of scissors. "Will this do?"
"Whatever." He sighed. "I promise I won't bait at Britain anymore..."
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:00 am

"Yes. Would you like to cut first?" Aurinia asked her with a smile as she bent down to hold up his head.
"And I promis to be nice to him."
"Now that's better, isn't it?" Gremany got up and walked over to were they were at and started helping Britain out of his spot.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:05 am

Ruo handed Kaji the scissors. "Nah, You can." She smiled.
"These daggers are going to ruin my good suit~" America whined quietly. "And no, it's not!"
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:09 am

"Okay...man I am going to love this..." she said as she took a huge chunk out of his hair. And than another and another. "Okay your turn!"
"Be quite please." Britain asked America with a sigh as he was released.
"Okay, here look I am comeing to help you now..." Gremany walked over to were America was at and helped him out of his spot/
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:04 am

"Oh thank you." She said as a smirk grew on her face. She quickly took out three chunks of hair, and seeing that some chunks were left, she handed Kaji back the scissors.
"Thank you..." America muttered, rubbing his wrists and looking at the newly formed holes in his jackets.

{Guess who's finally posting? *eyebrow wiggle*}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:27 am

(OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS SO AWESOME!!! You have a lot to reply to...lol and I have that song on my PIMP and yes thats what it is called a PIMP and I will show it to you tomorrow...)

(I will edit this later I have to go before my mom kills me)
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:22 am

"Hehehehehehe.....No more hair for France!" Kaji laughed evilley.
"So....we tell know one that we were even semi-nice to each other. Right?" Bratian looked down and rubbed his wirsts.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:23 am

{WHOA. WE GOTTA MAKEOVER.}

{....I LIKE IT. Very Happy}

Ruo chuckled, a smile spreading across her face that was identical to Kaji's. "Now what should we do to 'im?"

America continue to rub his wrists, staring off into space. "....Yeah, let's go with that."

{EDIT: I can't find Roleplay Palace... TT.TT}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:25 am

{Glade that you like it. I went through like 20 pages intill I found one that I knew you guys would like....}

{And here you go http://roleplaypalace.forumotion.com/forum}

"We should....dump him in a pond. Of...mud!"
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:27 am

{I really like it~~)

{thank yoooooou~~~)

Her smile only widened. "I like your ideas." She remarked. "Let's go find some mud ponds~"

Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum