The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, I'm Cheaka

2 posters

Go down

Hello, I'm Cheaka Empty Hello, I'm Cheaka

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:34 am

Hello, My name is Cheaka Higarashi. My real name is classified. I like to watch anime, play anime type games, and to hang out with my friends, Head Ninja, Miss Alice the Ninja, and ninjayoshi. I am quiet, stubborn, and easily angered....for the right reason. None of my friends has seen my 'black side'. You don't want to. Thank you for your time, you can leave now.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 0

Back to top Go down

Hello, I'm Cheaka Empty Re: Hello, I'm Cheaka

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:38 am

Hey...I didn't give you my admin speech...so here I go!
*takes a deep breath*
Hello my name is Head Ninja and I am glade that you found this site that means wwe have a new ninja! *THROWS conffite* But now you have to read the rules make new friends and start writeing! So if you need any help just pm me or on of the mods! Very Happy Very Happy
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 0

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum