The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G.I Joe- The Rise of the Cobra

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

G.I Joe- The Rise of the Cobra - Page 3 Empty Re: G.I Joe- The Rise of the Cobra

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:42 am

Ethan hid in a closet, that was in another closet, that was inside of a basement, which was inside of a hole in the ground. The room was sound proof. "Heh. No one's gonna find me~" He said, curling up in a ball to save room.
Pandora smiled lightly and nodded, then started looking around for Iggy. Because really, she didn't want to find Ethan.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 7
Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

G.I Joe- The Rise of the Cobra - Page 3 Empty Re: G.I Joe- The Rise of the Cobra

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:34 am

Faye probably figured out that his 'secret hiding place' was his bedroom. "His bedroom is his so-called 'secret hiding place'. We can kill him before lunch." she said, calculating the time of when they arrive and kill Iggy.

Iggy was holding a bucket of ice cold water. He had learned from his father that evil witches die when you pour water on then. He knew his plan was flawless.

{lololololololololol, Faye is sooo going to kill him!!!!xD}

Faye was standing outside Iggy's door. She glanced at Pandora, "You ready?" she asked.

Last edited by Cheaka Higarashi on Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:37 am

{A bu....?}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:38 am

{sorry, my computer wigged out. lol, I was spelling bucket.......}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:42 am

"Yeah," Pandora said with a small nod. "Who's gonna open the door?" She mouthed.

{Ohhh.... Okay. xD}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:43 am

"Hey can I help you with that? Then we can move on to the next idot..."
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:50 am

"I'll open it. He probably heated the door knob. I can hold hot metal in my hand for a minute so yeah. One, two three!!!" said Faye. The door flew open, but the door nob was at normal temperature, but Faye was in for a surprise.

Iggy saw the door fly open. Just before he drenched Faye in ice cold water, he yelled, "DIE EVIL WITCH!!!!!!!!!!"

Before Faye knew it, she was covered in water, freezing cold water. When she processed what
Iggy had said, she was surrounded by black aura, "Iggy..........you die TODAY." she said.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:52 am

"That was a bad move dude...."
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:53 am

Pandora just took two swift steps backward.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:57 am

{lololol}

Faye grabbed Iggy's shirt, "Any more trick's, Mr. Idiot??" she asked. Before she could proceed, another bomb was set off, making her loose her grip on Iggy.

Iggy was free from Faye's grasp, "Later Lady Stupid!!" he said. He bit his tongue, he was already dead, so why not have fun?
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:01 am

Jade smiled when he tryied to get away, she just stuck her foot out and waited for him to fall.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:10 am

Iggy fell flat on his face when Jade had stuck out her foot, "OOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!" he said. He held his nose.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:22 pm

"Was that fun Iggy?" Jade asked as she bent down to were he was at and smilede at him/
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:55 am

Iggy held his nose, "No!" he said.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:04 am

Pandora smiled lightly at Iggy. "Baka." She muttered, then started down the hallway, looking for someone else to bother,
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:25 pm

Faye grabbed the back of Iggy's shirt and dragged him to the knife throwing practice wheel. She tied him to the wheel and grabbed the throwing knives, "It's your fault if you get hit. You didn't dodge them." she said tying a blind fold to her head. She then threw the knives at Iggy, 2 at a time.
Iggy dodged the knives, all of them. Except one almost got his left ear. After Faye had taken off the blind fold Iggy was free. He rubbed his wrists, "You are no fun to mess with. I splash you with water and you throw knives at me!!" he said.
"It's your fault idiot." Faye said. Iggy was about to say something else but Faye gave him the 'Don't speak or I will cut out your tongue' glare. He ended up duct-taping his mouth shut. Faye nodded in appreciation and went to go eat her long awaited lunch.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:22 am

Jade stood up slowley and then walked around the corner to where the guns were at. Jade smiled she loved to kill people that were made from the computer.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:31 am

Faye sat at the lunch table, eating a turkey sandwich. She saw Iggy walk in, his used to be burnt black hair wet and white again, "Took a 5 minute shower?" she asked.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum