The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP-

2 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP- - Page 14 Empty Re: 1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP-

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:15 am

Alison nodded in agreement. Then she looked around the group, trying to figure out who was to the right.
(Who is to the right?)
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 7
Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP- - Page 14 Empty Re: 1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP-

Post by Shadow Ninja Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:18 am

(Let's say...Dean)
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 0

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:19 am

Dean cursed under his breath. "Why'd you have to sue me?" He said with a ' D: ' expression.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:21 am

"I think he did becuase it would be fun and he knows that he'll win..." Julia nodded with a smile on her face as she started watching Date Night.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:23 am

Alison smiled too, turning her attention to the movie. (Scary thing is, I'm watching Date Night. O.o)
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:33 am

{O.o}

Quentin nodded when Julia said that and then started laughing when Julia and Alison just started to zone out on the movie.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:57 am

Dean leaned over and whispered to Quentin. "Hey, it's like they're twins... The way they zone out." He said, eyes slightly wide..
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:39 am

"I know...it's kinda creepy when the say the samething at the same time like they are on the same wave link.." he wispered back.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:24 am

Dean nodded. "Agreed."
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:45 am

"Think we should let them know we can still hear them??" said in sign launge.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:07 am

Alison smiled lightly. "Sure." She signed back.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:05 pm

'Awesomeness!" she looked over her sholder and said, "You guys really think were frecky?"
"No..ah...what you talking about?"
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:35 am

Alison looked over her shoulder, smiling. "You heard her. You guys really think we're freaky?"
Dean blinked twice. "Psh. Of course not!"
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:32 pm

"Yea, we can just hear what you say and everthing...yea we didn't hear you." Julia said with a smile.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:22 am

Alison looked at Julia with a mirrored smile. "Exactly."

{WHOO. SHORTPOSTYAY.}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:31 am

Quentin looked over at Dean and then at Alison, "They can be creepy some times. At least when they are togther..." he was hopeing that if he whent with the truth they wouldn't be too mad.
"He does have a nice point. I mean we can be freaky sometimes. But for you guys to even think that is...well just not nice!"
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:34 am

Alison couldn't help but giggle. "Yeaaaah, we can be. Like, remember that one time when we stayed up all night watching horror movies and ending up going to their house and tapping on the windows with a Jason Machete?"
Dean nodded slightly. "Agreed." His eyes widened slightly.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:45 am

"Yea...good times good times. If this wasn't scary enough then I would be going and doing that to everyone else...but..well you know..." she said with a sigh and then she brightend and said, "Lets watch that horror movie!"
"NO! Stick with what we are watching now."
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14