The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP-

2 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP- - Page 6 Empty Re: 1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP-

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:17 am

"You. Are. So. Cute. I can't help it! Oh crap did I just say that outloud?"
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 0

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP- - Page 6 Empty Re: 1, 2... Freddy's Coming for You... -A Nightmare on Elm Street PRP-

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:19 am

He stared at her for a few moments before a smirk came onto his face. "You think so? And yes, you did."
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 7
Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:22 am

"Lets just pay for this before I say anything else that would get me in trolbe. But then again most people know, but you." she said as she threw down 400 dolloars. Then took back a 100. And waited forthe guy to pack it all up.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:24 am

He smirked, then wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "Heh. Says you."
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:26 am

"You know?! How I didn't tell anyone."
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:27 am

"Your actions around me spoke loud and clear." He said simply.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:30 am

"I didn't do anything! I was cold...most of the time. I didn't even talk to you half the time. How did you know?!" she said as she looked up at him, with wide eyes.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:36 am

"Most of the time?" He smirked and looked down at her.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:04 am

"You are beening a big jurk!" Julia said as she grabbed some bags and walked away from him.

OOC: Guess what?
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:06 am

{What?}

Dean sighed and picked up the rest of the bags. "Julia..." He said, following her.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:09 am

"Not going to talk to you..." she said as she shut the passenger side.,

"OOC: There is a spot open for a office aid! But Bycen wants to tell you. Its just away for him to talk to you and I think that he just wants to be your friend again....
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:59 am

OOC: which is werid because, one you are not talking to each other...and two because he is beening a jurk.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:10 am

'So what do you want to do while we wait?" Quentin asked.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:25 am

Dean set the bags in the trunk and sighed, rubbing his forehead. Sometimes, girls were hard to understand. He climbed into the car and started it up.
She smiled lightly. "I dunno, what sounds like fun?"
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:27 am

"Okay. I am going to talk to you. How did you figure it out? I mean will you please tell me?" Julia asked him with a frown as she looked at him.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:30 am

"I already told you," He said, looking behind them as he backed out of the parking lot. "you're actions were loud and clear."
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:33 am

"Oh...so nobody told you? And umm...do...you know what? Nevermind...I am not going to ask you that..." Julia said with a shake of her head.
"Hummm...well since we just let Dean and Julia go some where togther...we get to hear about it later...so..why don't we do somthing fun...like play Life?" Quentin asked.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:38 am

"No, no one told me." Dean said, then glanced over at her. "No no no, you can tell me."
"Sure!" Alison said. "Do you know were the board is?"
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:45 am

"No...not going to ask you if you like me...Crap. I just did. I didn't say anything. Right? Right." Julia said with a frown. Crap this was going down wrong. It would be better if she just fell asleep, and face Freddy then this. She thought to her self.
"I think that its over here.." he said as he got up and got the board.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:52 am

Dean smiled as he rounded a corner at a steady 50 MPH. "Yes, Yes I do like you Julia." He said, glancing at her with a smile. "And no, you didn't say anything."
"Oh, okay. You know this place more than me." She smiled lightly.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:56 am

"What did you just say?!" Julia said with a frown as she turned and looked at him.
"I might...I just might."
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:59 am

"Nothing... Nothing... It doesn't matter anyway..." Dean muttered, looking back to the road.
She giggled. "Kay, what color car do you-" She yawned. "-want to be?" Where's Julia and Dean? I hope their okay... She thought as her back throbbed in pain.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:08 am

"No. I heard you. I just wanted to make you say it again...." Julia said with a laugh.
"I want the little blue car!" Quentin said with a smile.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:31 am

He couldn't help but smile. "Right."
Alison looked at him for a moment before laughing. "Sweet! I'll be the green car then!"
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:12 pm

"Are we almost there? I want to go and tell somebody what happend..." Julia asked with a smile.
"Okay..." he said as he dealed out all the money.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next