The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyu's Random Crayola: There's a place down town, where the freaks all come around, it's a hole in the wall, it's a dirty free for all.

Go down

Miyu's Random Crayola: There's a place down town, where the freaks all come around, it's a hole in the wall, it's a dirty free for all. Empty Miyu's Random Crayola: There's a place down town, where the freaks all come around, it's a hole in the wall, it's a dirty free for all.

TO SUM UP MY DAY:
I slept until 11:30.
I got up.
I ate.
I called Mioko.
I got on NZ.
I got off.
Called Mioko.
Actually talked to Mioko.
Got on NZ.
TALKED AT YOU.
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Cities this ninja has saved : 0
Location : Under Beckett's desk, or Castle's bed, it all really depends on my mood.

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Miyu's Random Crayola: There's a place down town, where the freaks all come around, it's a hole in the wall, it's a dirty free for all. :: Comments

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down