The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

4 posters

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Which Hades child should say something about the Labyrinth? (No mutliple votes or vote cancelling- so make a good decision.)

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 19 Vote_lcap0%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 19 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 19 Vote_lcap33%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 19 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 19 Vote_lcap67%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 19 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 19 Vote_lcap0%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 19 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 19 Empty Re: Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:46 pm

Misaki got up from her table and stretched, "I'm going to go ask Chiron if there's anything I can help with."she said. She started to walked towards the big house.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 0

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 19 Empty Re: Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:08 am

Out of the corner of her eye, Alice noticed the Misaki was walking away. Her eyes darted back to the Poseidon table.
How odd. She didn't even eat her dinner.
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Location : Under Beckett's desk, or Castle's bed, it all really depends on my mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:39 am

Half way to the big house Misaki had to sit down, "I should've drank more water." she said.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:46 am

{I honestly have no clue how to reply. O.o}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 7
Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:43 am

OOC: *jumps up and down* I don't either!
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:03 am

[Eh......... Omigangsta, me neither!]
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Location : Under Beckett's desk, or Castle's bed, it all really depends on my mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:17 am

{You people.........nevermind...............}

Misaki opened the door, "Chiron? You in here?" she asked.

{Ano, can one of ya'lls play Chiron???}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:37 am

[I will!]

"Yes, I'm in the parlor."
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:39 am

{thank you oh so much}

Misaki walked/staggered to Chiron. She handed him the braclet, "What exactly is this??" she asked.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:43 am

[YW.]

Chiron peered at the bracelet. He paled. "This is not good. This is not good at all. What do you know of the Titan lord? Please don't speak his name, though."
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:04 am

Misaki respected the centaurs wishes, "Mr. Evil is always in my dreams, telling me to become a titan. I wake up and all I can remember is a bracelet at the bottom of a lake or ocean. I thought it was just another crazy dream, but it came true. My hand was covered in ice when I showed everyone. Plus I hear this voice in my head telling me to put it on." she said.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:12 am

"You need to try and block out the thoughts. I'll keep it with me for the time being, until we can figure out a safe way to destroy it." He dropped the bracelet into his saddle bag, and instantly the interior became cold.
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:16 am

"OK, but if you see me walking around at night, tie me up to a tree or something because my mom told me I sleep walk when I'm being pressured by someone." Misaki said. She walked away, leaving Chiron to figure things out.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:16 pm

"Good morning Chiron...I have come to pay for the targets that...just got a little burnt..." Mioko said as she walked into the room. "I was just a little mad and a "couple" of them got...um...hum. I think I am going to go now. But you really should think about getting ones that don't go ka-BOOM when I prctice shoting...at them." she said as she set the money down as was turning to walk out the door.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:30 am

"We haven't found any that can resist your lightning blasts yet!" Chiron called after Mioko, shaking his head.
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:05 am

"Well you need to find some and soon." was all she said before she walked out the door.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:42 am

Misaki headed back to her cabin, to sit down on her side of the cabin or to clear her mind and go swimming. She stopped by her table and drank some more water. She felt a little better and then went to her cabin.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:25 am

Chiron sighed. In the short time Mioko had been at camp, they'd had to replace all of the targets at least four times.
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:30 am

"I think that I am going to go out tonight..." Mioko said as she looked out at the tree witht the sheepskin.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:39 am

Misaki was sitting on the cabin roof, thinking of why Kronos was trying to control her.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:40 am

Tony and Winter looked at the girl talking to the tree. "You do realize," Tony said, "that that tree is no longer Thalia's host, correct?"

Winter brushed her bark-brown over her shoulder.
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:48 am

"Yes Tony I do. And I bet, if I look at it for a long time a dog will come out? I'm I right? ANd it was you who moved durning the game wasn't it?" Mioko turned and looked at Tony and Winter.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:50 am

Winter feigned surprise. "Someone moved in the game?"

"A dog?"
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:51 am

"Just wait Winter I will get you two back, you guys relize that you only do that to me, right? And yea a dog."
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:54 am

"I know plenty of nymphs that would do that to any of you."

"Why a dog?" Tony shook one hoof, then the other.
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next