The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

4 posters

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Which Hades child should say something about the Labyrinth? (No mutliple votes or vote cancelling- so make a good decision.)

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 18 Vote_lcap0%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 18 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 18 Vote_lcap33%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 18 Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 18 Vote_lcap67%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 18 Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 18 Vote_lcap0%Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 18 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:44 am

Kyoko smiled back, holding back the urge to jump up and down and cheer that the aura was going away.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 7
Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!! - Page 18 Empty Re: Percy Jackson: Do we finally get our break? (READ POST 3) We have a quest!!!!

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:46 am

The aura that had replaced the gloom was silvery, meaning Misaki was deep in thought.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:49 am

Kyoko watched, eyes wide.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:53 am

"What?"
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:58 am

She blinked. "Oh, nothing... nothing..."
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:06 pm

OOC: I am makeing Percy pop up. Is that okay?

"I think that something happend with Mioko that made it hard for her to even talk about Zues. Even though she loves him, and they are really close somthing happend and..well you saw her last night she was haveing a good time and when he said Hera she just closed up. I don't think it was between Zues and Mioko, but Hera and her. And I think that Mioko just dosen't want to get to close to people, incase something happens. And Misaki, we all had it bad in are pst. Mioko's just lasted a lot longer then it should have. She just got to camp about a year ago, and it was only because she was hurt worse then she is right now. Wow. I know way to much about her." Percy said with a shrudder. He had been watching what had happend and Mioko storming off and Misaki saying that Mioko hated her. And he diced it was time to step in. "Now, on to happier things to talk about, we have a camp brefast that we all have to go to." Percy said with a smile as he put his arm around Misaki and started to walk away. He stopped and waited for Kyoko.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:28 pm

Misaki nodded and walked with Percy.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:07 pm

Atleast I'm not the only one that doesn't get along with our dad's other 'wifes'. I never got along with Persephone, the witch. Kyoko blinked, snapping out of her thoughts. She just nodded and walked along side them.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:36 pm

"So...did you guys sleep well?" Percy asked with a smile.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:15 pm

"Of course not."
"Percy, tell me, have you ever slept well?" Alice raised her hands dramatically towards the sky. "That's one of the perks of being a demigod." Her hands dropped. "Prophetic dreams just happen to be in our blood."
"It's not our fault. I don't understand why the gods just can't use IM to talk to us. Or, you know, come down to earth. Or up to earth, in our case."
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Location : Under Beckett's desk, or Castle's bed, it all really depends on my mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:52 am

"Yes. Yes I have. All the time as the matter of fact. Well all the time now. Because they don't want me to do anything." Percy said with a smile.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:58 am

Misaki sighed, "The lucky ones. All I have are nightmares."
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:01 am

"Thats all I have to." Kris said as she came up beside them with the rest of her cabin.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:08 am

Misaki didn't jump, she just nodded. All of her energy was gone.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:11 am

"Well I had a nice time talking to you guys." Kris said with a shrug.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:37 am

Misaki sat down at the Poseidon table and did a face plant to the table.

"Are you okay?" asked Percy.

"I want to go home."
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:44 am

Mioko was already sitting at her table when they got there and she was getting up to take a offering to Zues when she saw them.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:46 am

Kyoko was next to sit at her table, her hands in her pockets as she sat down and stared at the plate.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:00 am

Misaki pushed her food away, "I don't want to eat. Water is fine." she said. She grabbed her goblet and drank all of the water. She wait ed for it to refill itself.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:18 am

Alice nudged Kyoko with her elbow. "Are you okay?"
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Location : Under Beckett's desk, or Castle's bed, it all really depends on my mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:59 am

Percy sighed, "You really don't like this camp, do you?" he asked.

"Your just figuring this out now?!" asked Misaki.

"Yup."

Misaki cursed under her breath.
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:06 am

Mioko, felt down and in a slump. "I think that thoses are the same thing." she muttered to herself. She wished that Thalia was her, she always made her feel better.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:17 am

[What d'we do now?]
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheaka Higarashi Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:58 am

{i haven't the slightest idea.}
Cheaka Higarashi
Cheaka Higarashi
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:35 pm

{I do! Not...}
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next