The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Creativity Ninjas
This annoying little box will follow you around until you log in!! So log in, or register! Do it! DOOOOO IT! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!! Isn't this little box annoying? >;D Please just log in/register. The box is sick of following you around.
The Creativity Ninjas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club

4 posters

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:05 am

{I'm pretty sure I will be... I'm waiting for Mioko to reply still, actually... ^^'}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 7
Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club  - Page 2 Empty Re: Kiss Kiss, Fall in Love! -Ouran High School Host Club

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:12 am

OOC: No! It doesn't sound rude. I didn't mean it like that. But you know that if I had a commoner I would be saying thoese same things. Which I think makes me a hipocrite. Hummm...but back to the RP.

She watched as a girl slammed the door shut behind her as she whent out of the room. She was intriged. She looked around the room and sighed. She wanted some peace and quite. But was she going to get it? No. At least not right now. She closed the book that she was trying to read and then tryied to listen to the conversation that was going on around her. She wished for the umptenth time that she was some where else, had a diffent life, and things like that, but then she knew that she would miss what she had now. But that talking that was always going on, that made her mad. She needed to study, she didn't want people to look at her and judge that she hadn't done anything but, party, spend money and other things. She got up and started for the door, when she bumpped into someone. "Hey s-sorry about that." she kept walking intill she got to the door, and then in a nice copy of the girl that had walked out just a couple of mintues ago, slammed the door. It felt good, she knew that they didn't even stop with what they were talking about. Sht started to walk around the hall-way and looking for another room, that was quite.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Cities this ninja has saved : 0

https://ninjazone.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:15 am

Amaya heard another door slam and jumped slightly. She turned slightly, looking down the empty hallway. "Gotta stop watching horror movies at midnight in attempt to stay up later..." She muttered under her breath. She stood there for a minute, her brown eyes scanning everything they saw. She used her hand filled with binders and pushed her glasses up to the bridge of her nose.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Location : Currently? I wander from place to place. I've slept in a cardboard box for the last few days... : D

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:21 am

"May I ask who you are talking to?" Naomi asked her. She pulled her black gloves up again, and then moved her book to the other arm as she waited for her to answer.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:25 am

Long pause...

"WAAAH!!" She yelped, throwing up all of her items, then watching them flutter to the ground. She turned to the girl, a pink setting across her cheeks. "G-g-gomenasi... I didn't k-k-know you were there..." She swiftly picked up her binders, (thank heavens none of the pages fell out), straightening them in her hand.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:29 am

Kamado looked over the shoulder of Naomi.
"Omigosh! A newbie! Welcome to Ouran!" She told the stuttering girl.
"I'm Kamado. You can call me Ado. Everyone else does."
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Location : Under Beckett's desk, or Castle's bed, it all really depends on my mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:31 am

"Sorry about that. I don't like people to know that I am there, thats how you can get out of a party that you don't want to go to. Hello, my name is Naomi Biden. And I saw you walk out of the room a little bit ago and I knew it was to find some peace and quite, but I was wondering if you would like to come and study with me? I won't talk like they do, I sometimes want to put a sock in there mouth, but that wouldn't stop them for long." she said with a little laugh at that picture. "Hey Ado. I don't think that she wants to have a lot of people talking to her. Oh and guess what? I got to slam another door. It was fun."
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:36 am

Amaya stared at the two for a moment with wide-eyes. She looked down to her feet and pushed up her glasses again. "I-I-I'm Amaya Usagi, I'm 16 and in 1A. It's a p-p-pleasure." She said. The pink on her cheeks tinted darker and her fingers around the handle of her violin case tighten slightly.

{*points to her Onii~Sama* YOU. I can't call you, all I get is dial-tone. D: }
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:39 am

"Nice name. I guess that I should go find a place to study and get away from certine people." she said with a sigh.

OOC: Thats becase she is on the Internet and she doesn't have a cell phone. I call her about 90 times before I get a answer.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:59 am

"A-arigoto..." She said quietly, mustering up enough courage to look up at the two.

{Yeah, I know that. But I sit there going "PickuppickuppickupPICKUP. *hangs up*} Yeah...}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:12 am

"Would you like to come with me?" Naomi asked her with a soft smile.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:16 am

Amaya looked up at her, eyes alittle wide. "S-S-sure!" She said. The corners of her mouth upturned slightly.
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:22 am

"Then lets go. Before they find out that I am gone. I hate that, then they will follow like a pack of dogs." she said as she turned the corner and looked around before she stepped out.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:26 am

I would not like that to happen... Amaya thought as she followed. I would get trampled... and get my new clothes dirty... That would be bad...

{*wrinkles nose* It smells like dish-soap in my house. Razz}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:30 am

OOC: That sucks.... Very Happy

Naomi walked around intill she found a room that was semi empty. "Here, lets use this one, there is only one person in here, and she's not even really in the room." she said with a smile as she walked past the girl that was standing in the door way.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:33 am

Ado followed silently. A huge grin was plastered across her face.
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Location : Under Beckett's desk, or Castle's bed, it all really depends on my mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:35 am

Amaya looked back to Ado, blinked a few times and looked forward again. She followed silently.

{What room are they going into?}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:40 am

OOC: 'Music Room 3'

"Here we go. Now isn't this nice?" she asked as she ploped down in a seat.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:42 am

{Whoawhoawhoa- hold it. Are they in Music Room 3 right now?}

{I'M SO CONFUSED. D: }
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:46 am

OOC: Yes should I put a diffent room?
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:48 am

{Um, one sec. If they were in Music Room 3, we'd have to go through the blinding lights and rose petals, and Tamaki flirting... *groans*}

{So, should we be in a different room...? Or should we just do the blinding light and rose petals and Tamaki flirting while Ado and Amaya are still at the door?}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:50 am

OOC: That 2 one might be a little funny. Wait who plays him?
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Alice the Ninja Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:53 am

{*raises hand*}
Miss Alice the Ninja
Miss Alice the Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja_Yoshi Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:55 am

[I'm fine with it.]
Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
Flash Fiction Writer
Flash Fiction Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Ninja Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:57 am

OOC: Me to. As long as I don't have to play him.
Shadow Ninja
Shadow Ninja
Short Story Maker
Short Story Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next